December 2013, anyone? :)

Hi I recently just joined the forms and after a discussion with the OH tonite we have agreed to start ttc at the end of dec and like many of you if af co-operates as I too have irregular cycles hope we all get the result we want xx :)

Welcome Linnys vision. Just a few short weeks till then.:happydance:

Hi I recently just joined the forms and after a discussion with the OH tonite we have agreed to start ttc at the end of dec and like many of you if af co-operates as I too have irregular cycles hope we all get the result we want xx :)

Welcome, LinnysVision!! :flower:

Hollynesss, I love hearing comments from my husband about pregnancy and babies too. It makes it real that it could be happening very soon! My husband and I are both so excited to be parents and talk about it a lot (probably because I'm obsessing :) )

Zakir, I am so excited to start TTC but lately I have been feeling very nervous too. I am a bit worried about it possibly taking a while to conceive or finding there are issues. My excitement is definitely outweighing my anxiety but I can't help to think about what could happen.

I know. It's so amazing to think that by this time next year we will all likely be showing off our baby bumps!

Thanks guys, I know really excited now. My only worry is my cycles are so long and haven been confirming ovulation so the one time I will be doing that il be hoping I get pregnant ive started taking pregnacare conception are any of yous taking anything like that?

Linnys
I have really long cycles as well and was prescribed a combination bcp to regulate it. Now I'm off after a year and a half and waiting to ovulate, If it doesn't happen then I will be going on to Agnes Castis to help regulate my cycle. Agnes Castis can take a while to work but I feel it is better for me to start there than to take any more prescriptions.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys, I know really excited now. My only worry is my cycles are so long and haven been confirming ovulation so the one time I will be doing that il be hoping I get pregnant ive started taking pregnacare conception are any of yous taking anything like that?

I have long cycles too :(
Yes I have started taking pregnacare conception also :thumbup:

I've been on one today. Last week I had a bit of a freak out that I wouldn't want to bring a baby home to this house the way it is at the moment, so I've been changing things around in the front room. Today is the turn of the bathroom and airing cupboard. Hubby has just nipped to argos for me to collect a shelf unit for the bathroom to put towels and some toiletries on. And I've got a plan forming as to what we can do with the double bed in the spare bedroom when we need to turn it into a nursery. Busy, busy, busy, but I love it :happydance:

It s kinda comforting to see people in the circumstance hope its all our month :) . Do any of yous have trouble with size of the pregnacare tablets im breaking mine im hopeless at swallowing tablets

It s kinda comforting to see people in the circumstance hope its all our month :) . Do any of yous have trouble with size of the pregnacare tablets im breaking mine im hopeless at swallowing tablets

I have to drink a huge glass of squash with mine :dohh:

Hi everyone, 1 month! It's dragged but now it's almost here I'm scared!

You know the saying "New house, new baby" - I hope it's true :) it was for me the first time. Don't think I can convince DH to move again to test that theory though somehow.

Think we'll be ntnp this time, ttc seems stressful and I know it was last time. Good idea to make a thread for us in the ttc section :).

Hope everyone is feeling well.

I can't believe how quickly it's coming!! AF is due in two weeks, and I REALLY hope it's my last one this year :D One if the girls who moved over in September just got her BFP and it makes me so excited for our time :D

It definitely is coming up fast! Not sure when to expect AF but I'm thinking in a week or so. Then we start...yikes. It's coming faster than I thought! I mean, I likely will ovulate end of November/beginning of December but I just now thought about the fact that we'll drop the condoms in a week or two. Crazy.

Is anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of moving over to ttc? I know I haven't been waiting as long as some of you, but seriously I feel so nervous yet excited at the same time (it's just not in my system to ntnp so we'll be going all out next month) :blush:

Is anyone else feeling a bit overwhelmed at the thought of moving over to ttc? I know I haven't been waiting as long as some of you, but seriously I feel so nervous yet excited at the same time (it's just not in my system to ntnp so we'll be going all out next month) :blush:

:hugs: me! I'm feeling a bit freaked out as my DS is almost a year old and I can't imagine having 2 ATM. But it's definitely what we both want, I'd love for my babies to grow up close in age as then they'd always have a friend. I just remember how hard it was with a newborn but I loved every second and have been craving it back since my DS was about 6 months and able to crawl.

And as for ntnp, I started out that way last time but by month two I was on with OPKs and temping. I bought so many OPKs in preparation and got my BFP in month 2! I can't do that this time; I realise how incredibly lucky we were to conceive so fast, the thought of doing all of that for any longer scares me. I know I'm not strong enough to do it, I'll be in pieces every time I have a negative test. So I'm going to hold back whilst going for it at the same time :shrug:.

Im feeling very excited and a bit overwhelmed little butterfly feelings in my stomach when I think about it during the day. Im just curious how long is everyone s cycle and do you know for sure if u ovulate with the long cycles. Im due af in the next week or so making my cycle around 53 days long at around 37 days in noted cm which would suggest ov buy as I said in previous comment I haven't been charting to check on ov just hoping I am in dec thanks

My last cycle was 178 days :nope: I know it's weight related so the plan is to carry on with the weight loss while ttc :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->