• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

December 2013, anyone? :)

I'm glad you had a great honeymoon! The keys are definitely amazing :) Sorry to hear about your relatives :( Definity not how you want to start or end a vacation. I hope they both get better soon :flower:

I asked my husband last night if he's scared for December. He thought about it for a moment, then said "nah, Im good!" Makes me happy! Given my current cycle, FF now predicts I will ovulate Dec 1st and Dec 31st :happydance: Two opportunities, if AF stays on track!

:happydance:Thanks. That's awesome Hollyness. Good luck! I'm sending baby dust your way. I'm still on bcps for another few weeks as my DH definitely doesn't trust any other method so it may be a little while for me waiting on AF. I still feel like our time is coming up rather quickly :happydance: Yay!

Hopefully your AF comes back quickly! I haven't been on BCPs in 4.5 years, but I do remember AF coming back rather quickly for me after the last time I took them. :flower:

6 weeks guys!!!! Eeeek!!! :D

I've been stalking the pregnancy and TTC forums, looking at all of the special things that they do like drinking red raspberry leaf tea, taking maca root, etc. Do any of you plan on trying anything like that right off the bat, or trying your luck au naturale first?

DH and I are going to take it easy. More or less ntnp while I wait for AF to regulate and get the hang of charting. I started prenatals two months ago and plan on trying a more natural path such as using Agnes castus to regulate myself if my body doesn't do it on its own.

its funny - im dead jealous when my friends announce they are pregnant - but im really excited for you lot who are so so close to TTC - this time next year il be counting down to - good luck everyone!

MrsEleflump, how are you feeling??

Hey :) In myself, not too bad. Joint pains are a little worse at the moment with the change in weather, but nothing I can't handle.

We have had some horrible news, though, our cat, who is our gorgeous baby, has cancer, and we don't have long left with him. We've only had him just over a year and a half, and he's not old. He's lost such a lot of weight and we are having to take him to the vet every few days to have fluid drained from his abdomen, but he's still eating and purring and not in pain, so as long as he's not suffering we'll treat his symptoms. We're devastated though, we thought we'd have years left with him, and we were really looking forward to him meeting our future baby. I've been a mess the last ten days, and I don't know what I'm going to do when the time comes :cry:

its funny - im dead jealous when my friends announce they are pregnant - but im really excited for you lot who are so so close to TTC - this time next year il be counting down to - good luck everyone!

Thank you, SpicyOrange! It goes by in the blink of an eye, even if its doesn't feel that way at this point :)

MrsEleflump, how are you feeling??

Hey :) In myself, not too bad. Joint pains are a little worse at the moment with the change in weather, but nothing I can't handle.

We have had some horrible news, though, our cat, who is our gorgeous baby, has cancer, and we don't have long left with him. We've only had him just over a year and a half, and he's not old. He's lost such a lot of weight and we are having to take him to the vet every few days to have fluid drained from his abdomen, but he's still eating and purring and not in pain, so as long as he's not suffering we'll treat his symptoms. We're devastated though, we thought we'd have years left with him, and we were really looking forward to him meeting our future baby. I've been a mess the last ten days, and I don't know what I'm going to do when the time comes :cry:

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I am so, so sorry to hear about your cat :( It is never easy to lose a pet, they really are a part of the family. I lost my rabbit really suddenly last year (she was bit by a black widow spider and passed away on our way to the vet) and it still breaks my heart to think about it. Take heart in knowing you gave your kitty a loving home and a happy life, and he couldn't have have better owners :) Just give him all the loving he needs, and although you'll never forget him, it will get easier with time <3

I'd like to join your group! Hubby and I are waiting til December because he was on a medication that isn't recommended for parents-to-be. We actually did ttc in Aug before we realized that medication was an issue. Though we timed BD perfectly, we had zero luck in August. Probably for best, considering the med issue.
The meds will be through his system in Nov, but the timing for O in November will probably be a week too soon, soooo December it is!
I'm on prenatals, trying to lose a few pounds, tracking temps, doing opks, and waiting impatiently. DH is trying to eat better as well, and is taking multivitamins.

Hollynesss, We might try Fertilaid supplements due to our ages (me-38; DH- 45), and we want the best shot possible as soon as possible!! I'm taking Ubiquinol as well due to my aging eggs, though I don't take as high a dose as some people on the TTC forums. I also have grapefruit juice and pomegranate on hand to use during the next cycle. Grapefruit juice is supposed to help with CM and pomegranate might help strengthen your uterine lining. According to what I've read, you drink 8 oz a day CD1 to O. I can't see how it would hurt anything, so even if it doesn't help.... I'm trying it. ;) And, you mentioned Raspberry Leaf tea and maca root - my prenatal vitamin has red raspberry leaf in it and Fertilaid for Men has maca root in it.

I look forward to getting to know you all as we while away the weeks til TTC! I've never looked forward to winter so much!!! lol

Welcome, Teva! :flower:

Sounds like you are right on track! December will be here before we all know it :)

I have read tons of pregnancy books, and even though there is a lot of positive feedback out there for red raspberry leaf tea, What to Expect Before You're Expecting said to avoid it when trying to conceive. I hate that there is so much conflicting information out there! I would assume that its good for you and safe since its part of a prenatal vitamin!

Yikes, I haven't read anything negative about red raspberry leaf yet. I would hope the prenatal company researched it thoroughly...
I totally feel the same way about the conflicting info. Sometimes I like to read the pregnancy success forums so I am reminded of all the healthy babies born every day! :thumbup:

Welcome Teva. Just a few weeks of waiting left :happydance:

My coworker brought in his 12 day old son to work today to meet us! <3 I think he's a complete idiot for bringing a baby that itty bitty into a hospital laboratory, but he was there because his fiance was admitted for a kidney infection after a traumatic L&D :/

Baby Ashton is the CUTEST little guy!!! It drove my broodiness into maximum overdrive <3 AF came to visit me yesterday, and I got to thinking this morning: this may just be my second-to-last cycle before becoming pregnant :D (This being with fingers crossed that we strike gold on the first try!)

We are so close, ladies!

Hi ladies can i join you?

I'm LM, 33 and mum to 3 (1 from previous,2 with OH).. I came off the pill last month and had my withdrawal bleed, and this morning AF showed up for my 1st proper period, so back to a 28 day cycle (lets hope that lasts)

Roll on December!!!

:flower:

Hi ladies

I think I might be starting TTC in December with any luck, I really want to start trying on Christmas day of all days :D

Welcome, Jessicasmum!! :flower: Christmas is a very sweet and romantic day to begin ttc! <3

Is anyone finding it difficult to wait out this last stretch? I keep thinking how much my very busy toddler would LOVE a sibling to play with and I feel like I'm surrounded by little babies and I just want to be pregnant now! And plus now that it's so close it feels like we may as well just start trying now! Ugh, guess we need to be responsible and remember all the reasons we are waiting until December in the first place :)

Haha, I keep thinking the same thing!! Whats the difference in one month, it probably won't take on the first try anyway! :haha:

But, like you, we have our reasons for agreeing on December, so December it is!

Thank you :flower: Holyness

In the last year or so I have changed plans many times when we are to start TTC :blush: first at the end of last year I was saying wait until December 2013, then that went out the window and I wanted to start TTC on mine and hubby's 10 year together anniversary may 2013, then again I didn't want to wait so started TTC in march 2013 - august 2013 and now currently on a break to lose some weight and we are back to the first plan of December 2013 :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->