December Testing Thread

Ok so how are you knowing when AF will be. FF isn't telling me anything yet, accept I have pink boxes on the 9th 10th and 11th? And since each month seems to be a bit different then the one before, I guess I just have to wait and see the exact date FF gives me or you can tentatively put me down for the 9th?

Ok so how are you knowing when AF will be. FF isn't telling me anything yet, accept I have pink boxes on the 9th 10th and 11th? And since each month seems to be a bit different then the one before, I guess I just have to wait and see the exact date FF gives me or you can tentatively put me down for the 9th?

:hugs::hugs: i will put you down for the 9th and if it changes just let me know hun xx

Jodes Thanks for doing this month!

As for me I will join MacWooly on 12/5 and like her I will not POAS before then and maybe not even then :winkwink:

Can you please put me down for 8th December. AF is due on the 6th but I was 2 days late this month so I will give her some time to show.... I refuse to test until she is late.

I had a dream a few months back giving me the exact birth date and sex of my baby. It's approximately 9 months from Christmas so I'm hoping the dream was prophetic and we get lucky soon!:baby:

Jodes Thanks for doing this month!

As for me I will join MacWooly on 12/5 and like her I will not POAS before then and maybe not even then :winkwink:

Milty I may not get to POAS either as AF is due 4 Dec and so far she's never been late :nope:

I usually have a heads up 3 or 4 days before she shows and with a 12 day LP there really is no point if I can't tell AF is coming.

I'm really hoping for a BFP this time around ...I'm getting close to my take off time period and every year that goes by I hate wasting chances...:af:

Hi girls :hi:

I think my get up and go has got up and went. I am still loaded with the cold which actually feels more like the flu and cant be arsed doing anything let alone ttc. Cant face :sex: so please someone give me a kick up the arse because i really want a nice BFP this month.

x

Wendy, unless you are planning the immaculate conception, and I will bow at your feet for that one, you have to DTD to get the BFP.:haha::hugs:

At this point, romance doesn't count, it's all about the jizz.:thumbup:

Hi girls :hi:

I think my get up and go has got up and went. I am still loaded with the cold which actually feels more like the flu and cant be arsed doing anything let alone ttc. Cant face :sex: so please someone give me a kick up the arse because i really want a nice BFP this month.

x

Wendy i am offically kicking you up the arse :ninja: now go and get that bfp x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"