Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

10 dpo today, and not very hopeful about this cycle. I'm stating IUI with clomid next cycle and that makes me a little excited.

Looking forward to Christmas, I probably going to spend a lot of time in the Kitchen cooking a big feast for my and hubby.

Yay Miss! I'm happy that you're feeling good about this cycle and things are getting better:) Leti, I'm not very hopefully either, but don't count your self out at 10dpo!

hi everyone ...

how are we all?????
congrats on the bfp praying for bb....

onetube so happy yout numbers have doubled!!! :))) super excited for your scan

sweetpea good luck with your tests!!!

Nurseginger FX for you too hunny!

miss glad your back and fertile too!!! hehe

im okay today, resting more so tho. My lower back on the right side has intermittent pain thats been there since last night... sharp stabby pain, had a restless night trying to sleep, very difficult till about 3am and i finally feel asleep and didnt wake back up till 8am. palpitations since the night i ovulated, i think i have a sinus/cold thing coming on and very BLAH feeling. bf is picking up Chinese on the way home so we can be lazy and watch netflix tonight. How are you emma??

The witch got me ladies! Bummer... On to January I go. But I will still be checking in here from time to time! Good luck!

NurseGinger I love you pic, a man like that is what we all need!!! :rofl: DH is sooo far away from that....

The witch got me ladies! Bummer... On to January I go. But I will still be checking in here from time to time! Good luck!

Good luck! I'm sorry AF got you. I love your avatar picture. You guys look like me and my DH.

AFM: I haven't really been posting, but I've been stalking. Congrats on all the BFP. I will be testing on Christmas Day. :xmas6::xmas16:

im okay today, resting more so tho. My lower back on the right side has intermittent pain thats been there since last night... sharp stabby pain, had a restless night trying to sleep, very difficult till about 3am and i finally feel asleep and didnt wake back up till 8am. palpitations since the night i ovulated, i think i have a sinus/cold thing coming on and very BLAH feeling. bf is picking up Chinese on the way home so we can be lazy and watch netflix tonight. How are you emma??

Chinese and Netflix sounds good
I'm ok got two bfps yesteday same today but been bleeding since and red and looks like getting to turn I'm af so think I'm having a chemical :((
Off to docs tomoz

Oh no Emma really I hope it's not a chemical! :( Let us know how you are!

Lavender love. I'm hoping I will only 5 hours left till my scan! I've got everything crossed!!! How's pregnancy treating you? X
Ahhh, exciting! Hopefully little bean will be a-ok! I'm actually surprsingly well thus far, just super hungry! I'm waking up with headaches from hunger as soon as I wake up so I need to stay on top of that. It's nutty as I thought my first major symptom would be nausea or sore boobs!

Hey everyone! Congrats to the bfp I missed, hopefully next time for the ones the witch got.

So my scan went as well as can be expected. No ectopic !!!!! Yay!! Phew.... I am extremely early as I only implanted like 2 weeks ago so at technically 4weeks pregnant there is a sac... It's empty Atm but I will go bk on the 30th for a repeat scan, does that sound right? Just a sac at 4weeks? No yolk or fetal pole yet.. Hcg at about 4000 Now but definitely NOT in my tube yay!

How are all the other bfp getting on?

Came back today and started throwing up... Boo but surely that's a good sign? Xxx

YAY onetube!!! I don't know anything about the sac but I'm so glad that it's no ectopic! Numbers are good again:) yay for you!

Emma, I'm really sorry:( I hope that's not the case. You've had quite the month! Would suck for it to end this way.

AFM- Just waiting for the phone call with my HCG results. Should be any minute. Expecting a BFN and then onto more clomid next cycle! I'll join the January thread as soon as I get the phone call, if I need to ;)

Omg HCG blood test was a BFP! I can't believe it. I'm totally I'm shocked. Another test on Tuesday to make sure my numbers are going up. Ahhh crazy!!!

Congrats sweetpea !!! FX for your numbers

onetube glad its in the right place and you can relax a little :))

well ladies my cycle this month is ended ... doc confirmed a chemical ...BFP wednesday thursday and spottnig started and now in full AF and negative tests...

trying to take the good and thinking of this as my starting point of TTC..

doc says may not be related to my D AND C 6 weeks ago and it happens in 60% of pregnancy without most people realising they had a chemical so he had no issue with me ttc this cycle
I do feel low and feel like its been one rough cycle !!! dodgy evaps and tests
then the bfp and bleeding its been one rollercoaster
but to be honest im relieved its over and i can start to move on

hope all you ladies still in the running get your december BFP and those who dont ill see ya in the janaury thread 74

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->