• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Just bought my HPTs today :happydance::happydance:Still embarrassed buying them in the pharmacy even though I'm 28 years of age :haha: now that I have them I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until Monday for testing :dohh:

Woo hoo! Which ones did you buy? Is AF due Monday? Any symptoms yet? Oh - so many questions! :haha:
Must admit I'm 29 and still get embarassed. Just keep thinking of the cashier talking to herself 'Oh, wonder if she's knocked up then?' :haha:
Take part in our photo competition and blast the POAS addiction out of the pee pot :haha:

I got the First Response Early Result ones:thumbup: only possible symptom is being really really tired! Convinced if this is not my month then I must be coming down with something! I've had 28 day cycles since coming off BCP in May but last month was 32 days for some reason so that's thrown me off now for this month. Currently on CD26.

Ooh I love the pics so far, gorgeous! I don't have many in the phone so this is one from our wedding day... It's pretty corny :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 9
Another invalid test.
These one steps are okay, but I seem to have a dodgy batch at present. :evil:

Attachments

• 10822688_609770179151410_1676649968_n.jpg
    10822688_609770179151410_1676649968_n.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 5
Just bought my HPTs today :happydance::happydance:Still embarrassed buying them in the pharmacy even though I'm 28 years of age :haha: now that I have them I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until Monday for testing :dohh:

Woo hoo! Which ones did you buy? Is AF due Monday? Any symptoms yet? Oh - so many questions! :haha:
Must admit I'm 29 and still get embarassed. Just keep thinking of the cashier talking to herself 'Oh, wonder if she's knocked up then?' :haha:
Take part in our photo competition and blast the POAS addiction out of the pee pot :haha:

I got the First Response Early Result ones:thumbup: only possible symptom is being really really tired! Convinced if this is not my month then I must be coming down with something! I've had 28 day cycles since coming off BCP in May but last month was 32 days for some reason so that's thrown me off now for this month. Currently on CD26.

Ooh I love the pics so far, gorgeous! I don't have many in the phone so this is one from our wedding day... It's pretty corny :haha:

Beautiful Piccy! Worth a vote! :hugs:
Gawd, I can't wait to get married.

Does anyone know if ovulation is linked with anxiety attacks about the unknown? I had a really bad night last night! :shock:

Miss406 - sorry to hear what you went through, I'm so glad you're in a happier place now :hugs:

Embo - That is a lovely idea! My daughter, Brooke is from a previous relationship, this will be my OH's first baby.

For the ladies that think they may have a problem ovary. I recently had a pelvic examination which is an external ultrasound & an internal. They found my left ovary was enlarged & has borderline PCOS, but the right one is normal. I basically have a poorly ovary, & I know when I'm ovulating (or if I'm ovulating at all) from the left as I have quite a painful cycle. If you sense something is wrong then definitely push for a PE.

Thanks! Here's how that test dried........... :shock:

Attachments

• 10814190_609787159149712_485048389_n.jpg
    10814190_609787159149712_485048389_n.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 6
This is my favourite black & white photo, my little lovely on her way to school :)

image.jpg

Miss...something isn't right with those tests. What Brand are they? I would be contacting the supplier.

Hi All!!

Sorry I missed the booties competition. I thought it was such a good idea! For some reason, the new posts on this thread weren't showing up for me:( Anyways, AF finally arrived and I'm on CD3, waiting to start 100mg of clomid tonight! Yay!! I've attached a picture of my mister and I when we took a trip to china. It's my favourite picture ever and we have it framed in our living room. It was an amazing trip!!

Can't wait to see more black and white photos.

Attachments

• CHINA.jpg
    CHINA.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 4
Sweetpea that pic is fab!! Like something out of a magazine

well girls did another OPK at 6ish and was negative again !!

will keep trying though
think i may have missed it... had boobs not sore anymore and was yesterday

heres my piccie

my little madison.. her nan took the picture just on her phone while she was looking after her.. cheered me up while i was at work

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/DANIELBANNISTER/IMG-20140910-WA0006_zpsmnkevlcc.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/DANIELBANNISTER/IMG-20140910-WA0005_zpsdi2nykl4.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/DANIELBANNISTER/IMG-20140910-WA0004_zpsmk1ds6mv.jpg

Cute Emma!
Is anyone else 4dpo? When are you testing?

Bundle I'm 4 dpo :thumbup: I'm testing at 10 dpo (1st December)

Are you having any symptoms? My boobs are KILLING me and I've been having weird achy feelings in my lower tummy.

Cute Emma!
Is anyone else 4dpo? When are you testing?

no idea what DPO i am due to my d and c nearly 3 weeks ago

going of sore boobies and possible ovualion pain and headache yesterday i think i may of ovulated sunday/ monday
so im saying im 2 DPPO- past possilbe oculation lol!
testing on the 9th
when are you bundle??

Testing the 4th if I can hold out :-/
Been a little gassy and fair bit of cm, boobs feel normal and no cramps yet x

Bit early for the cramps off how i have felt... maybe in next couple days if you feel cramping def be implantation!!
ooo the 4th isnt long away 8 more days
on countdown

Bit early for the cramps off how i have felt... maybe in next couple days if you feel cramping def be implantation!!
on countdown
So anxious about testing!! It's only our second cycle but my baby i lost was due end of December so it would make that day so much easier if I'm pregnant again

on countdown
So anxious about testing!! It's only our second cycle but my baby i lost was due end of December so it would make that day so much easier if I'm pregnant again

awww hun i know :hugs:
i know how you feel... really hoping for you to get pregnant and cheer you up ready for xmas
theres nothing worse than a loss.. my baby was due May and already dreading that time... as the date sticks in your head :cry:
Good luck and hoping for some cramps from you soon! LOL

on countdown

awww hun i know :hugs:
i know how you feel... really hoping for you to get pregnant and cheer you up ready for xmas
theres nothing worse than a loss.. my baby was due May and already dreading that time... as the date sticks in your head :cry:
Good luck and hoping for some cramps from you soon! LOL

Thank you. So sorry for your loss also :hugs:
Fingers crossed it's our lucky month :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar