Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Here's my opk from today ll

1 at 12pm ish
And one at 6pm

6pm is a lot darker than the 12 does this mean anything ?

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141125_215321_zpsjgga2kxj.jpg

6pm one

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141125_205810_zpsquze6hua.jpg

I'd say gearing up to o if it's darker, hopefully lots of progress tomorrow

Would it do this if I had already ovulated ?? Blimey these things are confusing

What cd are you? I would of said no it will go lighter if you've already ovulated but check tomorrow see if it's darker still or lighter

What cd are you? I would of said no it will go lighter if you've already ovulated but check tomorrow see if it's darker still or lighter

My d and c was 20 days tommorow so counting me as CD 19
May not have ovulated just been guessing off symptoms because of MC I really have no idea :cry:

Going to be aged month ad no idea when AF due or when or of ovulation has occurred !!

Me thinking lots of testing

My d and c was 20 days tommorow so counting me as CD 19
May not have ovulated just been guessing off symptoms because of MC I really have no idea :cry:

Going to be aged month ad no idea when AF due or when or of ovulation has occurred !!

Me thinking lots of testing

My cycles were always 28 days and after m/c were 33,31,29. Don't no wen I ovulated tho cos I didn't test.
Keep testing it's bound to happen soon. Fx

hey ladies how is everyone doing. I haven't been on in a while... Getting ready for ovulation this weekend. I have plans on keeping my self extremely busy this TWW. How is everyone else doing?

I would say I am between 2-3 dpo today. Nips are sore as usual and have had some mild cramping today. Nothing exciting or out of the ordinary. I am testing as soon as my cheapies come in the mail around the 4th of december. Getting impatient. Hope you are all doing ok.

Miss 406 cd 15 here as well and all negative opks. All super light. Maybe we will both ovulate soon. Here is to hoping we aren't out.

Morning all, 5dpo today eek this tww is going quicker than the last.
How are you all, any opk improvements?

morning bundle.. do you feel any diff this morning?
Not taken my OPK yet.. ill hold in my SMU and pee on it about 11 ish
hoping for a dark line~

hey ladies how is everyone doing. I haven't been on in a while... Getting ready for ovulation this weekend. I have plans on keeping my self extremely busy this TWW. How is everyone else doing?

hi there gits86...
im too hoping this TWW goes fast and either we get our BFPS OR AF turns up on time!!! for me i have no idea when that is!!
roll on ovulation

Hi Emma, well I'm peeing alot but not sure if it's just me. Can't wait to see a nice dark opk off you and Miss406 today :)

Hi Emma, well I'm peeing alot but not sure if it's just me. Can't wait to see a nice dark opk off you and Miss406 today :)

oooo peeing alot is def a good sympton !! I was terrible with my last early on......
I know hoping me and miss406 both get darks OPKS..
:happydance:

Hello Ladies!! I'm just posting this quickly because I am excited. Will catch up on your posts when I've posted this update!

This morning I saw a SOLID smiley. I now have my PEAK! :shock: :happydance:
We BD last night too, nearly didn't as we were both shattered but we did! :D
Did an OPK with the SAME sample and it's negative, in fact it's not changed too much (if at all) since yesterdays!

My temperature has stayed the same and I see the similarity in my last cycle, but on 1-2dpo it stayed the same last time.

I've got pictures of my sticks! :happydance:

Question now is, now I have my peak - do I test tomorrow :rofl:

Picture 1: Todays PEAK
Picture 2: Top 2 CD14 and CD15 with CD16 (todays peak) at the bottom
Picture 3: My calender (have you seen so many high fertility days?)
Picture 4: Last cycle - notice the flat line after ovulation?
Picture 5: This cycle. Notice that flat line is earlier?

Attachments

• cd16.jpg
    cd16.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 5
  • cd16d.jpg
    cd16d.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 5
  • cd14a.jpg
    cd14a.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 4
  • cd16b.jpg
    cd16b.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2
  • cd16c.jpg
    cd16c.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 2

Hello Ladies!! I'm just posting this quickly because I am excited. Will catch up on your posts when I've posted this update!

This morning I saw a SOLID smiley. I now have my PEAK! :shock: :happydance:
We BD last night too, nearly didn't as we were both shattered but we did! :D
Did an OPK with the SAME sample and it's negative, in fact it's not changed too much (if at all) since yesterdays!

My temperature has stayed the same and I see the similarity in my last cycle, but on 1-2dpo it stayed the same last time.

I've got pictures of my sticks! :happydance:

Question now is, now I have my peak - do I test tomorrow :rofl:

whoop MISS CONGRATS on the smiley!! what are the piccies of next to the smiley?

id test tommorow but im addict!!

:dohh:

AugustBride6 ~ I know what you mean, this batch seems to be a bad batch - of ALL the test I've bought off them I remain a satisfied customer, until now. But they have sent me 10 replacement sticks as compensation so I'm okay with that.

SweetPea3200 ~ Hello! Did you accidentally unsubscribe? I've done that before now and wondered why I hadn't got any notifications :rofl: Good luck with the clomid! Hope it works out for you! :hugs: That photo looks amazing by the way! I think you're our winner with those thanks!

emma4g63
~ Your OPK definitely seems to be getting darker. I think personally, you have NOT missed ovulation, I think you're working your way towards it. Personally, I'd test at least twice again today. Did you BD last night?
Your photos are so cute, she's got lovely hair!

Embo78 ~ Testing with IC or FRER? I can't wait for you to test - I'm so excited for all our testers. :D Boobs and achey pains are a good thing... FX! :D

bundle4me ~ Yes - hold out! Still PLENTY of time for symptoms Miss! :D

gits87 ~ Hello! Welcome back, we've missed you! Glad to hear you're going to keep yourself busy, best way to be! You're welcome to stay here and participate in our photo sharing ideas :D Good luck this weekend. :spermy: :dust:

Baby.Love12 ~ Can't wait for you to start testing either, Fingers crossed we've all been successful this month in our Journeys. :dust:

karenh ~ Thank you! We're cycle buddies too. :hugs: Keep testing, these OPK's are not as sensitive as one would like to think! Good luck! :dust:

whoop MISS CONGRATS on the smiley!! what are the piccies of next to the smiley?

id test tommorow but im addict!!

:dohh:

Hiya, added this little index to the original post :rofl:

I want to test tomorrow then that leaves me with 11 test sticks for the next cycle :lol: Yes - sounds like a plan, after all these are supposed to give TWO peaks! I have to check that's right surely :lol:

8 dpo and tested... bfn! No surprise I know but please let it just be too early and me being a poas addict! Lol hope you're all well ladies xx

Woo congratulations on the solid smiley :) I don't trust the cheapies I like my digi opk.
Get dtd woooo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"