Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Ovulation would be a start for us then huh?! :haha:

I had used opks sometimes they work sometimes they don't I'm using the new clear blue advanced monitor :thumbup: it's so cool!

I had used opks sometimes they work sometimes they don't I'm using the new clear blue advanced monitor :thumbup: it's so cool!

Ohhhhhhhh :D Posh! I have the old one in a cupboard :oops:
I kept forgetting to press the button on CD1 so then it doesn't count the days for you to start testing :\ Oops!
Good luck with it though! The new model looks cool! :D

I kept forgetting to press the button on CD1 so then it doesn't count the days for you to start testing :\ Oops!

I had the old one if you miss day 1 you can set it up to cd5 put a test stick in and hold the button down of the morning time you went it to ask you to test and it can be up to day 5 of your cycle I conceived Cody and Olivia using the monitor

I had the old one if you miss day 1 you can set it up to cd5 put a test stick in and hold the button down of the morning time you went it to ask you to test and it can be up to day 5 of your cycle I conceived Cody and Olivia using the monitor

That's useful to know! I lost my instructions! Now I have to decide whether it's worth me buying more sticks :lol: Dilemma! :D
Thanks for that though, only thought it worked with CD1! :oops:

Will be testing in the 13th!! So hoping for an early Christmas present!

Will be testing in the 13th!! So hoping for an early Christmas present!

:wave: Welcome Eroe. I've added you to the testers list :D
I'm also on my fourth cycle - fingers crossed for us both :dust:

I plan to test around the 13th! Best of luck this cycle ladies :xmas12:

It will be round 2 for me with Clomid and DH will be home the entire month- finally, no stressing out about timing!!! :coolio:

I plan to test around the 13th! Best of luck this cycle ladies :xmas12:

It will be round 2 for me with Clomid and DH will be home the entire month- finally, no stressing out about timing!!! :coolio:

:wave: Welcome :D Fingers crossed for you and your husband!
Last month I was lucky, my Fiancé's weeks holiday just happened to be the week I was ovulating! Was lucky to that extent!
:dust: for you both

Welcome everyone and good luck!!! :thumbup:

Hun buy the sticks! Can you buy them in the shop either for tomorrow morning or you have to wait til next month. You have to reset the whole monitor by using a unused test stick slot it in the monitor switch it off and when you switch it on have the 'm' button held down constantly until it shows errors then shows 1 and hold it down til it ses day 5. If you set it for 9am you can test from 6am-noon 6 hour slot. I know everything there is to know. Here's the site for the booklet. My new one you have to test by day 4. The new one is so cool as it tests for pregnancy too :thumbup:

https://uk.clearblue.com/clearblue-ovulation-test-range/clearblue-fertility-monitor

I will probable by 10 dpo then. Good luck everyone!

Put me down for December 11th. AF came today. My husband will be away for work for a few days during my next fertile window though, so I don't like my chances this cycle :(

Put me down for December 11th. AF came today. My husband will be away for work for a few days during my next fertile window though, so I don't like my chances this cycle :(

I will add you :) Sorry AF came and that your husband will be away during a few days of your fertile window. Fingers crossed for you - it can happen :dust:

Just a quick message to say I won't be online much for the rest of today, and possibly not until tomorrow evening, but if we get more testers I will update at the earliest possible opportunity! :D
I'm starting my Christmas shopping properly tomorrow, hitting the shops big time! :D
Wonder if I can find a ferning telescope whilst I am at it....... :shock: Probably not!

Peace out! :dust: to all! :D

Hi miss! :wave: December will be my 2nd clomid cycle (1st cycle didn't work very well), so I expect to ovulate between the 8th and 13th. Let's put me down for testing Dec 25!

Good luck buffy and everyone else!

What is a ferning telescope :wacko:

Fx for us all!

I put stuff away today from our local corner shop to pay off for weekly. I want the kids exp the oldest to learn the value of money and work for it Etc so we are sticking to a limit as if we don't then they would expect everything handed to them. The oldest is getting 50 quid spend and stocking the other 3 35 quid each and stocking and maybe just before Xmas I might get one one more thing as they usually do 2 for 15 quid Argos things. For the adults and all the kids in our family there are so many of us that we are just doing a box of sweet and a bottle of something. We have a new house to pay for too so not going mad.

I'm on cd9 low on monitor

Xx

well looks like I am joining the december testers group since the evil AF didn;t stay away. AF arrives as clock work on the 14th or 15th. I like testing after I missed so I will test on December 17th

Reading those comments about Christmas shopping has made me want to get organised. Every year we usually start putting things away from about June/July, but this year we had our wedding in August & then a holiday to Thailand in October! We just hadnt been thinking about Christmas.

I'm so excited to put up the tree though!!

Sorry for the witch appearing for people :blush:

Let's hope we get a flurry of bfp this month :thumbup:

Congrats on the wedding buffy!

Could I join you ladies? :flower:

I'm actually WTT but unexpectedly ended up in the TWW again this month (was here for my last cycle too :dohh: )

I usually keep track of cm to figure out when I ovulate and I ovulated on November 14...3dpo today then, I think. My OH forgot to use condoms the days before that, so here I am. :haha:

My AF is due somewhere around the 28th of November, but I plan on waiting until December 1st to test. I would be absolutely thrilled with a BFP, especially right before Christmas.

Here's hoping for BFPs for all of you lovely ladies! :flower:

Drjo718 ~ :wave: Hello :D Welcome to the list of testers :D
I've added your date on the main page :D Fingers crossed for a Christmas Day :bfp:

Wantingagirl ~ :wave: Hello :D A ferning telescope is used to detect ovulation but unlike the OPK's it is reusable. It watches hormones in your saliva.
Will attach a photo to this post :D

I'm definitely a last minute kind of girl, the later I leave it the less chance they have of finding it :rofl:
When do you usually ovulate?

Gits87 ~ :wave: Welcome :D Sorry she didn't stay away but fingers crossed December is everyone's lucky month! :D I wish I had your will power to test late, that said I am not starting at 8dpo again, I will hold off until 12dpo! :) Here's hoping! :D

Buffyx ~ :wave: I managed to really spend the weekend in shops getting some good bargains actually! I was pushing the pram and my Fiancé bless him, had his arms full! Those shopping baskets on prams are only so big! :lol: Congradulations on your wedding, we're getting married next June!

Aidensxmomma @ :Wave: Welcome! Fingers crossed for a nice surprise for you! :D
I've added you to the list of testers :D Would be a lovely surprise for you both I am sure :)

Everyone: I am back :lol: Sorry I disappeared for most of the weekend but I spend lots and lots on Christmas shopping! Now, to start wrapping :oops: Now they're at school is my ideal opportunity :D

I wish us all luck this month, I've decided I am not going to test at 8dpo, instead I WILL wait until 12dpo. By this point the results should be really reliable! Fingers crossed for us all. I've had a rather LOOOONG AF this cycle (not sure why?!) but I am wondering if I am going to have a long cycle this time? I've purchased my ferning microscope and hope it's here by Wednesday. :D

Attachments

• fern.png
    fern.png
    236.8 KB · Views: 6

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh