Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

My cbfm advanced has 4 pregnancy tests that you can slot into the machine and will say either pregnant or not pregnant I don't know whether to wait and use them. They can give the correct result up to 3 days before af due but obviously more correct the closer to af not sure on the sensitivity xx

I got a high day on my monitor this morning. Getting quite bad pains now so hopefully not too long.

I'm only ordering tests from eBay to co-incide with a suitable test to date so they don't come any earlier :haha: but I'm seriously considering maybe waiting it out til af date :shrug:

Any thoughts anyone else doing the same

Xx

Af due 3rd/4th I think so I'm testing on 4th. Iv never got a bfp when iv tested early so I'm hoping if I test on day of af it mite be lucky for me

Hopefully this is your lucky month. I usually test about 8dpo onwards :wacko:

I don't know if I have enough patience not to :haha: but I end up going so mad and getting obsessed and testing is all I can think about to will it to be positive!

Hello :wave:

Gits87 ~ Thank you! I'd love to be testing that early too... :oops:

Sweetpea3200 ~ Fingers crossed for you. :dust: It's up to you whether you test on Christmas Day or not - fingers crossed it's a nice result!

Miss.Mac82 ~ I'll add you to the list. Fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Aidensmomma ~ It always is isn't it? We should head out the 'just for fun' section on the forum, there's a few cool games to play in there ;)

bundle4me ~ Me too! I'm still only CD8! I've officially started using OPK's now, but again I just got a O this morning! Fingers crossed we ovulate soon, I think I am down to ovulate next Mon/Tue time!

wantingagirl ~ Sounds hopeful! :D Get BD'ing :spermy:

Fingers crossed for us all, December is our month ladies! :D :spermy:

Hello :wave:

Gits87 ~ Thank you! I'd love to be testing that early too... :oops:

Sweetpea3200 ~ Fingers crossed for you. :dust: It's up to you whether you test on Christmas Day or not - fingers crossed it's a nice result!

Miss.Mac82 ~ I'll add you to the list. Fingers crossed for you. :dust:

Aidensmomma ~ It always is isn't it? We should head out the 'just for fun' section on the forum, there's a few cool games to play in there ;)

bundle4me ~ Me too! I'm still only CD8! I've officially started using OPK's now, but again I just got a O this morning! Fingers crossed we ovulate soon, I think I am down to ovulate next Mon/Tue time!

wantingagirl ~ Sounds hopeful! :D Get BD'ing :spermy:

Fingers crossed for us all, December is our month ladies! :D :spermy:
Do you use cb digi too? I'm more nervous getting testing right on these with only having so many than I am with actual test next month haha

Do you use cb digi too? I'm more nervous getting testing right on these with only having so many than I am with actual test next month haha

Yeah, Last month I was testing during the day and not with FMU... read the instructions this month and it says to use with FMU :oops:
Best thing is to just test with FMU :)
Hoping my microscope comes tomorrow. :D

Yeah, Last month I was testing during the day and not with FMU... read the instructions this month and it says to use with FMU :oops:
Best thing is to just test with FMU :)
Hoping my microscope comes tomorrow. :D

Is that the purple one? I have the pink and it says anytime as long as you hold your pee in 4hrs before so I do mine about 11.30 rather than the morning rush in my house.
Wonder if the microscope will match the opk eek how exciting :haha:

Hi! Thanks for the warm welcome all:) It's a bummer that you all have such a strong desire to test early. It can be so disappointing getting BFNs :( But hopefully you all get BFP this month!!! I usually don't bother testing at all because AF usually comes 14 days after O. If it takes longer, then I test for sure! This month it's taking longer but I haven't tested because doc said I didn't even O :( I'm pretty sure 100mg of clomid will provide me with a lovely Christmas BFP!!! I think I'll test on Christmas Eve, that way I can feel blue on that day instead of Christmas. Or be really excited and my fiancé and I can spend all of Christmas trying not to blurt it out to our families lol!

FF is suggesting I test on the 25th of this month, but that would be only CD 36 for me, and my usual one is anywhere from 35 to 42. Thinking I'll wait til the 1st to test, FX that AF doesn't show up first!

Hi ladies :wave:

Got my fingers crossed for you all. I was hoping to join you! I was part if a December testing thread last year and ended up getting my BFP at the end of November after testing early. My four-month-old baby girl (she was born a month early) is now snoozing on my chest, but I'm already broody for the next and final addition to our family. I want us to feel complete, as right now it feels like we're all waiting for someone. I'm exclusively breastfeeding my little girl and haven't had a post-partum period yet, but a part of me reckons I ovulated two days ago. I had lots of EWCM, my skin is breaking out (first time since I was in second tri) and I had lots of ferning patterns on my ovulation microscope. So the signs are good, though I won't know for a few weeks! Either I'll get a BFP, my period or the worst one of all, nothing will happen and I'll still be waiting for my fertility to return. With my first I had to totally give up BF at 13 months for my period to return at 14 months, so maybe this is all just wishful thinking! It was a year ago TODAY that I ovulated and we conceived our daughter. It would be weird if I ovulated again nearly exactly a year later! We'll see.

If I ovulated I'm either 1 or 2dpo. So I'll test the 1st if December.

Hoping for a flurry of BFPs for us all!

Charlotte

Bundle4me ~ Yeah - it will be very exciting :D I'm also interested to know if implantation occurs whether it ferns again or not :oops: Something to look up nearer the time I guess :lol:

Sweetpea3200 ~ Yep, that's us! The BFN's are definitely disappointing.
How did your doctor know you didn't ovulate, are you having regular tests? Fingers crossed the clomid works :)
If you were, that would be amazing! :D

Sydfreeman ~ Hello! :wave: Maybe FF thinks they know something? Did you ovulate early or something? I'll add you to the list :dust: Fingers crossed for you!

Squirrel ~ Hello! :wave: Another lady here with a new baby, mine is now nearly 5 months old! That would definitely be weird, ovulating at the same time etc. Must admit, had I conceived last month I'd have been due on my DD1's E.D.D. Only 7 years later.
I'll also add you to test on Dec 1st, fingers crossed for you! :dust:

Truly, this is the first month I've been sure of O... so I've no idea how long my luteal phase is.

I got a high day on my monitor this morning. Getting quite bad pains now so hopefully not too long.

I'm only ordering tests from eBay to co-incide with a suitable test to date so they don't come any earlier :haha: but I'm seriously considering maybe waiting it out til af date :shrug:

Xx

well you know I am waiting two days after my possible AF to test!
so you could join me ;)

I'm basically convinced I can't get pregnant this month due to hubby's work, so I'm holding off this month since I don't feel like there's any point testing early!

Welcome and good luck to all you newbies.

I'm thinkin about using preseed for the first time this month as well. We need something different to make it work this month.

Xx

I'm waiting until after AF is due to test. I normally start testing early but I want to try to wait it out this time. Here's hoping that waiting is lucky for us. :flow:

Now watch me not be able to wait and start testing at 8dpo (like normal) :haha:

Welcome and good luck to all you newbies.

I'm thinkin about using preseed for the first time this month as well. We need something different to make it work this month.

I used a gel last night for the first time it didn't feel to much different so glad I got it. Worked first time with my son so I think it must be quite good. Good luck :dust::dust:

Buffyx ~ Seems very logical! Sperm can live up to five days inside our bodies, so here's hoping you're still lucky!

Karenh ~ Good luck! We'll be trying that next cycle if all doesn't go to plan this month, I've heard great things about it. Best of luck for you!

Aidensxmomma ~ Very sensible! I'm the same, always testing early and going to desperately try to wait until at least 12dpo!

bundle4me ~ Is that the activ one? I looked at it and it seems cheaper than preseed, so also contemplating this for our next cycle if we aren't successful this month! Good luck!

I'm CD9 and still waiting to ovulate. :coffee:

Miss406 yeah the balance active, well I suppose we will see if it gets me my bfp, if not I may buy more cos I never ever get ewcm no idea why.
Doing my opk in a hour I soooo hope I get a smiley:blush:

Miss406 yeah the balance active, well I suppose we will see if it gets me my bfp, if not I may buy more cos I never ever get ewcm no idea why.
Doing my opk in a hour I soooo hope I get a smiley:blush:

Must admit I didn't notice any last month either! :shock:
Woo - fingers crossed for you... Do report back won't you! I've just checked my microscope, no ferning pattern yet.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->