Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Drjo718 ~ :wave: Hello :D Welcome to the list of testers :D
I've added your date on the main page :D Fingers crossed for a Christmas Day :bfp:

Wantingagirl ~ :wave: Hello :D A ferning telescope is used to detect ovulation but unlike the OPK's it is reusable. It watches hormones in your saliva.
Will attach a photo to this post :D

I'm definitely a last minute kind of girl, the later I leave it the less chance they have of finding it :rofl:
When do you usually ovulate?

Gits87 ~ :wave: Welcome :D Sorry she didn't stay away but fingers crossed December is everyone's lucky month! :D I wish I had your will power to test late, that said I am not starting at 8dpo again, I will hold off until 12dpo! :) Here's hoping! :D

Buffyx ~ :wave: I managed to really spend the weekend in shops getting some good bargains actually! I was pushing the pram and my Fiancé bless him, had his arms full! Those shopping baskets on prams are only so big! :lol: Congradulations on your wedding, we're getting married next June!

Aidensxmomma @ :Wave: Welcome! Fingers crossed for a nice surprise for you! :D
I've added you to the list of testers :D Would be a lovely surprise for you both I am sure :)

Everyone: I am back :lol: Sorry I disappeared for most of the weekend but I spend lots and lots on Christmas shopping! Now, to start wrapping :oops: Now they're at school is my ideal opportunity :D

I wish us all luck this month, I've decided I am not going to test at 8dpo, instead I WILL wait until 12dpo. By this point the results should be really reliable! Fingers crossed for us all. I've had a rather LOOOONG AF this cycle (not sure why?!) but I am wondering if I am going to have a long cycle this time? I've purchased my ferning microscope and hope it's here by Wednesday. :D

Good luck! Does that tell you like a peak and high days like the monitor does? Was it expensive?

How on earth do you manage to have loads of money to spend on Xmas shopping with 6 kids :haha: do you have a limit on each child do you mind me asking?

I take it your not going to use your monitor now :rofl: hope it's not a long cycle for you.

ASFM cd 11 another low. I'm really hoping not to get a peak on tues and thurs night as I work til midnight and so knackered after it.

I'm thinking of trying pressed and soft cups next month but not sure if I should leave it a while first or not.

Every month I always say I won't test too early! :haha:

Xx

Wantingagirl i got a fertility gel to try this month, gonna start it tonight see how it goes

Hiya!
Well it shows 3 stages, non fertile, 'transition' which is like a OPK 'getting there' then the complete stage which is the fertile window time! I'll be doing the test once a day and hopefully trying to take a photo to post on my blog! :D
Just under £20, I think that's a bargain :D

I do limit the Christmas present money, I don't spend loads to be fair I only spent £200 yesterday and when you think that's 6 children etc. I'm not one of these mothers that buys their children mobile phones or tablets, they're growing up knowing the value of things, I don't think they have the latest gadgets out (they share my iPad between them) but they don't go without. They have an Xbox 360 (so not that new, just like the iPad)

Nope, I powered it on with my last test stick to re-set it, but the batteries failed and I didn't have any in the house! :oops: I think using all that I am using this month should be enough, those sticks cost about £25 do they not? I quite happily sacrificed the CB monitor for the ferning microscope - excited to use something new! :)

What does ASFM mean? :oops:
Fingers crossed you peak soon :)
I've looked into preseed but haven't bought any yet - it's supposed to be really good :) We use Durex tingle, it is apparently sperm safe :spermy: and it adds some spice to it :) I use a softcup during my AF so I think this time I will use it a few more days this time. :)
I have heard some people add a little preseed to their cup before inserting. :) Though I must question whether these cups do much good, surely once the :spermy: is in the cup there's no way out? Unless you walk around doing hand stands? :rofl:
It's worth a go any how! :D
I vote you use the soft cup this cycle too! I only used mine twice last cycle :oops:

Wantingagirl i got a fertility gel to try this month, gonna start it tonight see how it goes

Which one have you got? Is that preseed? :D
Do you use it just before :sex: or during the whole cycle?

Its called balance activ iv not used this one before but i used a gel with my son and it worked first month i used it so hoping this one is just as good. Starting today cd 12 will use it all this week just when im fertile, it was too expensive to use all month

Which one have you got? Is that preseed? :D
Do you use it just before :sex: or during the whole cycle?

Its called balance activ iv not used this one before but i used a gel with my son and it worked first month i used it so hoping this one is just as good. Starting today cd 12 will use it all this week just when im fertile, it was too expensive to use all month

That sounds good! Do you insert it once a day?

Just when ready to dtd im gonna insert, hopefully not a mood killer haha.
Opk has hardly a line at all :( only cd12 mind but im all worried about if im ovulating after m/c in august

Opk has hardly a line at all :( only cd12 mind but im all worried about if im ovulating after m/c in august

Ha ha - hopefully not! :lol:
Plenty of time to ovulate hun! Sorry about the miscarriage at 18 weeks, that must have been truly awful! :hugs: :dust: Fingers crossed this is your month.. I think I will try all my new bits this month and if no joy, I'll look into getting preseed next month! :dust:

Ha ha - hopefully not! :lol:
Plenty of time to ovulate hun! Sorry about the miscarriage at 18 weeks, that must have been truly awful! :hugs: :dust: Fingers crossed this is your month.. I think I will try all my new bits this month and if no joy, I'll look into getting preseed next month! :dust:
Thank you, it was horrific but im slowly feeling better now were trying again.
Well hopefully you wont need it and have a blessed Christmas :hugs:

Itching to pull my testing day forward by a day, making me 11dpo! :shock:
Think I will give my stash of tests to my Fiancé to look after :shock: :rofl:

Heading to bed soon, so wanted to say goodnight.:flower: :xmas9:

Drjo718 ~ :wave: Hello :D Welcome to the list of testers :D
I've added your date on the main page :D Fingers crossed for a Christmas Day :bfp:

Wantingagirl ~ :wave: Hello :D A ferning telescope is used to detect ovulation but unlike the OPK's it is reusable. It watches hormones in your saliva.
Will attach a photo to this post :D

I'm definitely a last minute kind of girl, the later I leave it the less chance they have of finding it :rofl:
When do you usually ovulate?

Gits87 ~ :wave: Welcome :D Sorry she didn't stay away but fingers crossed December is everyone's lucky month! :D I wish I had your will power to test late, that said I am not starting at 8dpo again, I will hold off until 12dpo! :) Here's hoping! :D

Buffyx ~ :wave: I managed to really spend the weekend in shops getting some good bargains actually! I was pushing the pram and my Fiancé bless him, had his arms full! Those shopping baskets on prams are only so big! :lol: Congradulations on your wedding, we're getting married next June!

Aidensxmomma @ :Wave: Welcome! Fingers crossed for a nice surprise for you! :D
I've added you to the list of testers :D Would be a lovely surprise for you both I am sure :)

Everyone: I am back :lol: Sorry I disappeared for most of the weekend but I spend lots and lots on Christmas shopping! Now, to start wrapping :oops: Now they're at school is my ideal opportunity :D

I wish us all luck this month, I've decided I am not going to test at 8dpo, instead I WILL wait until 12dpo. By this point the results should be really reliable! Fingers crossed for us all. I've had a rather LOOOONG AF this cycle (not sure why?!) but I am wondering if I am going to have a long cycle this time? I've purchased my ferning microscope and hope it's here by Wednesday. :D

*fingers crossed* for you as well!!

yes I think it helps that my hubby grounds me from my obsession and worrying or believe me I would start testing at 1DPO ;).

I think this time around for the two week wait I am going to keep my self immensly busy and I hope that this time around I will get a surprise.

Actually I hope that all of us get some excellent news :)

Hi! I think I'll be testing around the 25th. Currently waiting for the Provera to work it's magic so i can start 100mg of Clomid. Not sure if it's smart to test on Christmas day though!

Hi sweetpea! I probably wouldn't test on Christmas day. But if it were positive - what a great day that would be :)

Hi ladies,

I am 1 dpo today and my FF states I should test 1 december. I hope I can wait that lonh :wacko:

lots of :dust: to all of you

Itching to pull my testing day forward by a day, making me 11dpo! :shock:
Think I will give my stash of tests to my Fiancé to look after :shock: :rofl:

Heading to bed soon, so wanted to say goodnight.:flower: :xmas9:

I think I'm going to have to have my OH be in charge of buying any tests for me and then hiding them so i don't decide to take them early or all within a day. :haha: I'm waiting to test until after AF is due, but I'm impatient to start testing. It's going to be a long tww. :dohh:

Anyone else still waiting to o? I'm still getting O on my opk but lines look darker, no idea at all when I ov so just a waiting game here

I got a high day on my monitor this morning. Getting quite bad pains now so hopefully not too long.

I'm only ordering tests from eBay to co-incide with a suitable test to date so they don't come any earlier :haha: but I'm seriously considering maybe waiting it out til af date :shrug:

Any thoughts anyone else doing the same

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->