Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Ooh this is a great idea :thumbup:

Name: Yvonne
Partners name: Patrick
Partners age: 31
How long have you been TTC: 1st month
Which country do you live in? Ireland
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? Obviously is be happy with a healthy baby whether it be a boy or girl... Buuut a girl would be nice as we have a boy and my parents have 7 grandsons and no granddaughters. This may well be the last grandchild so it would be nice!
How many children do you have currently? 1 3yo boy
Your favourite colour: no particular colour!

Opk negative again, but so close! DH was to tired to bed last night. I told him we had to as soon as I got home today.

I have had 9 days of highs on my monitor so far first time using it. Temps defo confirmed ovulation and so did opk so 6dpo. I had ic's left over from last month I'm defo a poas'er but trying to not succumb I have frers on the way in the post purposely won't arrive til at least sat or mon.

Next Month I don't know whether to stock up, use ic's or wait til af??? I also have 4 pregnancy tests that you slot into the monitor.

This game is so much fun!!!

Also I have a triphasic chart so far but had that in August too! :wacko:

Emma4g63 ~ Aww, bossy children, love it! Eldest is 10 on the 29th of this month, 8 year old boy, 6 year old girl (my heart baby), twins are 4 and Baby T is 5 months now!
Still not progressing are they that well? What CD are you on now?

wantingagirl ~ Hello Shona! Lovely photo! Can't wait for my wedding next year, I am so excited!
Wow, 9 days of high! I thought my 5 was frustrating enough!
That's a good idea, not ordering them too early into the cycle. Personally I'd stock up for next cycle when AF (or rather IF) she comes, but I POAS when I feel like it :oops:
Fingers crossed that triphasic chart is good news on it's way :)

Leann83 ~ Well I never saw that coming, I'd have guessed your RL name was Leanne :lol:
Aww, fingers crossed for a little girl for you!

Karenh ~ :( If it's close then it isn't far off! Get BD as soon as he comes home. I am :D

I've tested again :oops: Darker than earlier... I'll be off line most of tonight, going back home and otherwise engaged! ;) :spermy:

Attachments

• cd16g.jpg
    cd16g.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 6
Emma4g63 ~ Aww, bossy children, love it! Eldest is 10 on the 29th of this month, 8 year old boy, 6 year old girl (my heart baby), twins are 4 and Baby T is 5 months now!

I've tested again :oops: Darker than earlier... I'll be off line most of tonight, going back home and otherwise engaged! ;) :spermy:

on cycle day 21 today!! feeling a little crampy tho :cry:
and a bit moody to be honest!!

awww im holding my pee until 5pm and will see what that brings..

yours look fab today!! espec since this am!!

have a fun night!

have a fun night!

Maybe it's coming, or maybe AF is on her way? Fingers crossed you'll ovulate soon and we can be cycle buddies :D
Not looking forward to going home to be honest, it'll be stone cold. Baby T has his last lot of baby immunisations tomorrow, plus hopefully - the boiler will be repaired. The plumber is usually quite useless though, so won't be holding my breath!
Either way I'll be coming back to my Fiancés mums tomorrow evening.

have a fun night!

Maybe it's coming, or maybe AF is on her way? Fingers crossed you'll ovulate soon and we can be cycle buddies :D
Not looking forward to going home to be honest, it'll be stone cold. Baby T has his last lot of baby immunisations tomorrow, plus hopefully - the boiler will be repaired. The plumber is usually quite useless though, so won't be holding my breath!

Yeah hope so ..would love to be cycle buddies!!
awww poor baby t on his immunisations there never nice!!
aww blimey it will be cold.. sure you find ways to warm up :blush:
will update later with my final pee stick of the day!!!
glad i have seen your positives though - now i know what im looking for

have a fun night!

Yeah hope so ..would love to be cycle buddies!!
awww poor baby t on his immunisations there never nice!!
aww blimey it will be cold.. sure you find ways to warm up :blush:
will update later with my final pee stick of the day!!!
glad i have seen your positives though - now i know what im looking for

Absolutely. Just keep thinking to yourself, Looking at my pictures, from morning sample to only 4 hours later it turned positive! Also remember the test line must to be as dark OR darker than the control line for it to be classed as a positive! You'll get there, fingers crossed! :hugs: :dust:

Name: Emily
Partners name: Gavin
Partners age: 42
How long have you been TTC: this is our 11th cycle. Caught first cycle (January) but that was an early loss :cry:
Which country do you live in? United Kingdom
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? I'd love a little girl but a boy would be fab too :)
How many children do you have currently? 4. Two girls and two boys (18,17,13 and 2!)
Your favourite colour: purple.

Hey Shona. :wave: would be so good if we got to be bump buds again like with Olivia and Max :) :)

How long have you been TTC: this is our 11th cycle. Caught first cycle (January) but that was an early loss :cry:
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? I'd love a little girl but a boy would be fab too :)
How many children do you have currently? 4. Two girls and two boys (18,17,13 and 2!)

Hey Shona. :wave: would be so good if we got to be bump buds again like with Olivia and Max :) :)

Hi emily...

sorry about your loss... lots of luck for a xmas BFP!!!!
loving to learn more about you ladies
:hugs:

Your twins are goooorgeous Miss! & congrats on the positive OPK.

CD13 today & still a negative OPK but slightly darker. I have lots & lots of EWCM & sharp pains in my left ovary (my poorly one), I'm thinking ill probably ovulate CD15 as my body feels like its gearing up, I just hope I do as it's got me wondering whether my poorly ovary even ovulates.

Hi emily...

sorry about your loss... lots of luck for a xmas BFP!!!!
loving to learn more about you ladies
:hugs:

Thanks Emma. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss too :hugs: My first missed miscarriage I was 11+ weeks (baby died much earlier) I then had two more mmc's that were horrendous too :( Then max came along and healed our hearts :)

We would all be having the best Christmas presents if we get December bfp's :) :) :)

Em's :kiss: would be so lush! Lovely our kids are close in age and that your two girls same difference in birthdays as my two girls :) would be the icing on the cake we both got to do this together again eps since my last and your last xx

I have to say too that although I'm in second cycle I've not been taking anything for quite some time but due to erratic cycles and bled every day since Erin's birth until 8 weeks ago I'm not counting that. Was a horrific time was so ill with bleeding for 16 months every day practically all day and that's not an exaggeration

Thanks Emma. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss too :hugs: My first missed miscarriage I was 11+ weeks (baby died much earlier) I then had two more mmc's that were horrendous too :( Then max came along and healed our hearts :)

We would all be having the best Christmas presents if we get December bfp's :) :) :)[/QUOTE]

awww that must of been terrible.. one loss is bad enough .. heartbreaking but im glad you had max... :))) they really do make everything better

well took my 2nd OPK today and looks like the line is diasspering almost to nothing.. not sure why it looks so strong this time yesterday

LOOK

TOP TO BOTTOM OLD TO NEW...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141126_163659_zps1ujha1o3.jpg

wantingagirl ~ Hello Shona! Lovely photo! Can't wait for my wedding next year, I am so excited!
Wow, 9 days of high! I thought my 5 was frustrating enough!
That's a good idea, not ordering them too early into the cycle. Personally I'd stock up for next cycle when AF (or rather IF) she comes, but I POAS when I feel like it :oops:
Fingers crossed that triphasic chart is good news on it's way :)

Leann83 ~ Well I never saw that coming, I'd have guessed your RL name was Leanne :lol:
Aww, fingers crossed for a little girl for you!

Karenh ~ :( If it's close then it isn't far off! Get BD as soon as he comes home. I am :D

I would do my wedding all over again in a second! 7 years just passed October. Together just under 9.

We bed on practically all them too :haha:my hubby is a maniac

I have been inclined to not stock up for that reason at all I have no logic of time :dohh::haha:

Hi Everyone :) Im cd16 and 4dpo, so ill be testing from the 2nd dec at 10dpo

Name: Aileen
Partners name: Chris
Partners age: 26
How long have you been TTC: this is our 1st cycle.
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? I'd love a boy and oh would like a girl, either way we will be happy its healthy! :)
How many children do you have currently? I have 3 girls from a previous relationship 6,4 & 3, OH has 2 boys 8 & 3 this will be our first together
Your favourite colour: pink!

Hi Everyone :) Im cd16 and 4dpo, so ill be testing from the 2nd dec at 10dpo

Name: Aileen
Partners name: Chris
Partners age: 26
How long have you been TTC: this is our 1st cycle.
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? I'd love a boy and oh would like a girl, either way we will be happy its healthy! :)
How many children do you have currently? I have 3 girls from a previous relationship 6,4 & 3, OH has 2 boys 8 & 3 this will be our first together
Your favourite colour: pink!

Welcome - :wave:
I've added you to our list of testers, good luck! :dust:

thankyou :) looking forward to chatting with you all to keep me sane on the 2ww its killing me already, just poas at 4dpo! knowing full well it be neg still even if i was preg :dohh: x

thankyou :) looking forward to chatting with you all to keep me sane on the 2ww its killing me already, just poas at 4dpo! knowing full well it be neg still even if i was preg :dohh: x

Yep we Def need keep each other sane !! Iv got ages until testing starts but the opks are keeping me going !! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->