Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Wow I can't keep up with this thread, every time I check it, there's a million more posts!! Hope everything is going well for everyone. Glad to see some positive OPKs, lots of BDing around this thread right now! I'm only on CD4 and started clomid last night so looking forward to AF going away so we can get this party started! Anyone else still in their follicular phase and testing close to Christmas day?

Aww would be lovely to test at Christmas :) In fact its lovely to test any time, i just love poas! lol Im sooo broody, my best friend is 21weeks pregnant and another close friend is also ttc, so its pretty much all we talk about atm, this is my first month trying too and i feel totally obsessed already! lol x

Just checking in with you all. 4dpo and nothing to report. Going out my mind with waiting to test. May have to grab that glass of wine 🙈😂

You can have a glass of wine it shouldn't hurt a thing! I will be. So since we are symptom spotting today when I sneezed I had a horrible pain in my lower abdomen and hoo ha! Crazy feeling. Probably nothing just thought I would share. I am approximately 3-4 dpo. Internet cheapies should be here soon. I hope!

Just checking in with you all. 4dpo and nothing to report. Going out my mind with waiting to test. May have to grab that glass of wine 🙈😂

Omg I've had to have one to calm my nerves this evening it's been a crazy day, oh said u mite be pregnant but I said egg probably wouldn't of implanted yet lol. What day u testing again? My mind is a mess

anyone else think they are imagining symptoms? my boobs are achy and ive had a headache for 2days, god i really hope this is it, otherwise im insane lol x

iv peed on a stick 4 times today!!! and nothing.. was expecting some kind of surge ...im telling myself iv missed it... lol so i can start thinking about testing!!

one thing i did notice early on today i was sat down on the couch and suddenly felt wet...thought o kno been crampy so thought was AF.. went to the loo and wiped and was just clear shiny CM!!

does this mean anything??

Is there a chance you have not o vulated yet? Sounds like fertile cm

Is there a chance you have not o vulated yet? Sounds like fertile cm

had ov pains monday and sore boobies..starting using my OPKS yesterday when they came CD20,.. and got one nearly postive 5pm yest..
done 4 today all blank nearly so looks like its gone...
do you think i ov yesterday and maybe before?? and iv missed surger hate the guessing game..

Mind if I join? I'm currently 3 DPO and will be testing if no AF by 12/05.

Name: Jenni
Partners name: Preston
Partners age: 36
How long have you been TTC: 14 months
Which country do you live in? US
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? Boy!
How many children do you have currently? This would (will!) be our first
Your favourite colour: Green

Arrghh I want to wait till the 4th at 14dpo but so want to know earlier im very impatient

Mind if I join? I'm currently 3 DPO and will be testing if no AF by 12/05.

Name: Jenni
Partners name: Preston
Partners age: 36
How long have you been TTC: 14 months
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? Boy!
How many children do you have currently? This would (will!) be our first
Your favourite colour: Green

Hi jenni

hopig for your BFP!!! looking forward for everyone to start testing me!!! eek :happydance:

Hi Jenni baby dust.
Maybe I will debate it at 12 dpo ;-)

Name: Sunny
Partners name: Terrell
Partners age: 29
How long have you been TTC: 15 months
Are you secretly hoping for a boy or girl? Either
How many children do you have currently? 1-10 year old girl
Your favourite colour: pink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online