Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

anyone else think they are imagining symptoms? my boobs are achy and ive had a headache for 2days, god i really hope this is it, otherwise im insane lol x

Me!! Have sore boobs which I never get, not even around AF normally so if the :witch: arrives in the next few days I won't be best impressed with the cruel tricks my body's been playing! :nope:

anyone else think they are imagining symptoms? my boobs are achy and ive had a headache for 2days, god i really hope this is it, otherwise im insane lol x

Me!! Have sore boobs which I never get, not even around AF normally so if the :witch: arrives in the next few days I won't be best impressed with the cruel tricks my body's been playing! :nope:

Have u tested yet?

Leann83 ~ Well I never saw that coming, I'd have guessed your RL name was Leanne :lol:
Aww, fingers crossed for a little girl for you!

Leann is my middle name :thumbup: I was a bit nervous people in real life would come across my posts when I was signing up :haha: I know it's a small world but maybe not that small!

Have u tested yet?

I'm trying to hold out until Sunday... Really trying! Haha

Have u tested yet?

Haha I'm trying to hold out till next thrus but it's so hard

Is there a chance you have not o vulated yet? Sounds like fertile cm

had ov pains monday and sore boobies..starting using my OPKS yesterday when they came CD20,.. and got one nearly postive 5pm yest..
done 4 today all blank nearly so looks like its gone...
do you think i ov yesterday and maybe before?? and iv missed surger hate the guessing game..

I would say yesterday maybe.....

Have u tested yet?

Haha I'm trying to hold out till next thrus but it's so hard

I know, isn't it! Paid €16 (about $19 I think!) for the first response tests the other day, so expensive. Would feel like I'm peeing on money if I use them too early :haha: if it's a BFN this month I'm gonna stock up on Internet cheapies so I can POAS to my hearts content without costing a fortune next month :thumbup:

Haha... I just bought 33 Internet cheapies for $34! 25 of the plain simple cheap 85 cent ones (brand name is BFP which amused me) and then 8 midstream ones. I can be a POAS machine!

Haha... I just bought 33 Internet cheapies for $34! 25 of the plain simple cheap 85 cent ones (brand name is BFP which amused me) and then 8 midstream ones. I can be a POAS machine!

The difference in price is crazy! The ones I'll be getting for next month (if this isn't our month!) are €14.95 for a pack of 20 so that's the way i'll be going! Ooh I've just realised that if this isn't a lucky cycle for me I can still stay in this thread for next cycle... Would be testing again end of Dec!

Ohh I hate the two lines dreams then waking and realising

So I am out. Like I said earlier DH was too tired to bed last night. This morning I told him we need to as soon as I get home from work. I got my positive opk at 230, 3 1/2 hours after getting off. I had to beg him to dtd and he couldn't finish. Now opk is negative again. No chance.

So I am out. Like I said earlier DH was too tired to bed last night. This morning I told him we need to as soon as I get home from work. I got my positive opk at 230, 3 1/2 hours after getting off. I had to beg him to dtd and he couldn't finish. Now opk is negative again. No chance.

have you bed in the last 3 days though? could still be in with a chance!!

:thumbup:

Morning to all !!

how are we all feeling today??

we B'D again last night but i really wasnt in the mood i very nearly didnt!
was feeling moody etc.. not sure if AF is on her way or just ovulation hormones,,
im not sure!!
will keep doing my OPKS today and will see how i go.. if its still blank all day im guessing i have ovulated monday and now IN MY TWW!! i will be classing myself 3DPO!!

Good morning, ohh hopefully your in the tww emma :happydance:
Karenh if you dtd the days leading up to o there mite still be some :spermy::spermy: up there

sorry keep posting these guys ..
1st one from today is at the bottom day 3 of doing these...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141127_101737_zpsp4p1ve2v.jpg

You're not out until the :witch: shows! Fxd there were some swimmers waiting there if you BD the few days before :thumbup:

Happy thanksgiving to all the ladies across the pond! :flower:

Tested again today with fmu and using a frer test. Another bfn. I'm 9dpo is this still too early? Feel so out this month :(

Just to let everyone know btw, boots have their first response 2 pack tests on buy one get one free :)

Just to let everyone know btw, boots have their first response 2 pack tests on buy one get one free :)

Oh oh wish you didn't tell me that! Lol. I've ordered 4 from amazon waiting for them to arrive hope they don't come until at least Saturday or I will use them! :haha:

9dpo defo still early x

:( sorry Hun, is he in a stressful and tiring job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->