Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Exactly what I was thinking. Haha. Im about 5-6 dpo so will be bfn no doubt but my nips sure are sore.

Exactly what I was thinking. Haha. Im about 5-6 dpo so will be bfn no doubt but my nips sure are sore.

Hey update your ticker :))
Iv got 10 cheapie and 4 frer and 1 clearblue I'm 5dpo tmz might do one Monday morning for the crack :))
Oooo hoping there will be loads of test pics soon !!:
Exciting @@:))@@

I will update it. Its just my last cycle was 33 days so made my average 29 days but I am pretty sure I O'D last sunday bc I used the digital tests. Anyhow I will test as soon as I get home in a few mins.

awww i love poas even though i know for sure it'll still be a BFN! monday ill be 9dpo so ill be squinting and tweeking the life out the tests then! lol xx

With my BFP I had cramping and constipation throughout the two week wait. I had never had those two things before, so I just knew I was pregnant! That ended in a loss, but the following cycle I had the exact same symptoms and thought I was pregnant..but nope.

Honestly the symptoms are just all too similar to PMS that im not taking notice of "symptoms" at all this time around. I don't believe them anymore!!

Congrats leann!!!!!

Miss, I think you have hpt hoarding down! I have one ic and one frer...keep trying to convince myself there's no point in buying more lol!

Oh I know! :shock:
aww good luck testing 2moz Ellahopesky, fx for you!

Miss i am very jealous of your stash! I have 18 ic left and a CB digi,

Im still feeling crampy and tmi but like im constapated but im not, which is a good sign for me, Im trying not to get too excited but i cant help it, Im gonna be see bummed if the witch get me :( xx

Aww, well they all read the same thing don't they?

Some really promising symptoms girls, I've been reading!

Really exciting symptoms going around! Can't wait until all the testing starts :flower:

So sorry that af got you. I know how hard it is to see that month after month.

We are trying to conceive for #2 as well! Second month of trying, and planning to test on December 6th if I can wait that long.

Hubby and I have a disagreement- he thinks I am pregnant already as we spent our honeymoon week trying, and I think it will take a while since my cycles have been irregular. :(
The two week wait is so difficult!

it is hard the TWW!! its killing me now.. really want to know either way if its goign to be AF or BFP!!!
how many DPO are you?? :thumbup:

I know it's such a long time! I am cycle day 20/29-33 days. Last month was the worst, as I was expecting my AF to come at 28 days and it didn't show until day 33. Bfn's all over the place!

I want to test so bad but I am a late ovulate and I think saturday/Sunday last weeknd was when it happened. Sooooooo I am waiting. With après test in my purse calling my name and 2 more in the car. Gah!

How do you ladies do this every month? Our first was a bit of a surprise so I am new to TTC! Doesn't help either that all my friends are preggo. I am worried it will take us a long time :(

Leanne83: Congratulations!

Elahopesky: sorry you are feeling out. Fingers crossed it is just too early for you.

Miss406: we are still cycle buddies. Positive opk two days ago and ovulation pain yesterday! Also ovulated from the left side. How crazy. Here is to hoping we get our BFP together too! I need to stock on tests, I have nowhere near what you do.

One tube left: It is still early. Try waiting a dew days and testing again.

Embo78: hope that is implantation cramping! Good luck!

SweetPea: Congrats on being a new auntie. Clomid is horrible. I hope it works so you don’t have to take it anymore.

CoralinGold: Congrats on POK! Thank is so exciting! 1dpo tomorrow!

I ddin’t have time to finish ready all the posts, this thread is so active I can’t keep up. Good luck everyone!

Update. Bleeding trailed off to a pink discharge this am. Don't know why but thought I'd test with an ic and.... :bfp: ! Going to confirm with frer later as concerned about the bleed but so happy. Fx! Xx

Update. Bleeding trailed off to a pink discharge this am. Don't know why but thought I'd test with an ic and.... :bfp: ! Going to confirm with frer later as concerned about the bleed but so happy. Fx! Xx

Yippee! Congrats .. We want to see pics! Well done Hun, happy healthy 9 months for you x

How do I upload a pic? Lol x

Thank you :) still concerned as still cramping and having brownish discharge :s but hopefully it'll be ok xx

Congrats Ella! FX everything's all right. :flower:

To upload pics go to the "Go Advanced" button, then click on the "Manage Attachments" button below. A new window should open and then you can choose your file to upload and hit the "Upload" button, closing the window when you're all done. Hope that helps!

It's after midnight so CD10 here! I have no fertile CM at all, but now that I have some IC tests I can satisfy the POAS urge with OPKs for now. There's a faint line, so hopefully it gets darker and darker and DH and I can catch the egg this month. :)

Baby dust! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->