Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

So ladies here's this mornings one. What do you think? :s

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 26
I defo see a line! :happydance: what sensitivity is the test do you know?

How u getting on embo? I'm about same dpo as u. You got any symptoms

Defo been getting symptoms that are unusual in the tww. The main one being lots of cramps/twinges/aches in my lower tummy. I keep thinking I probably always get them but I don't usually notice them iykwim. I've also got really veiny boobs/chest and my boobs are bigger (hubby pointed this out!) I also had really vivid dreams last night (don't usually remember my dreams)

How about you?

It's a 10miu test xx

Thank you everyone. Just don't know whether to trust these ics, need to get me a more reliable test lol xx

It's a 10miu test xx

Thank you everyone. Just don't know whether to trust these ics, need to get me a more reliable test lol xx

I think the clearblue digis are 50miu so I wouldn't say it's picking it up just yet! Did you tell OH yet?

How u getting on embo? I'm about same dpo as u. You got any symptoms

Defo been getting symptoms that are unusual in the tww. The main one being lots of cramps/twinges/aches in my lower tummy. I keep thinking I probably always get them but I don't usually notice them iykwim. I've also got really veiny boobs/chest and my boobs are bigger (hubby pointed this out!) I also had really vivid dreams last night (don't usually remember my dreams)

How about you?
Had a cramp at 6dpo for about a minute quite a sharp one then felt a few times some mild cramps but like u iv thought it could be something else. My nipples are a little tender if touched but nothing much else :(

Ella, You should consult your doctor about the bleed. My understanding is that implantation MAY cause a slight bleed, however if last night was implantation there was no way on earth your tests would be picking up your HCG levels yet. Once implantation occurs it takes a minimum of two days for the hormones to come through to your urine...

Those are 100% :bfp: Congrats hun, really happy for you! Hope you've seen your name on page 1 :)

P.s they're right, the conception indicator are I believe 25miu, but that's no where near 10miu. I think a CB would say pregnant tomorrow, or the day after but who cares - that's a BFP for sure!

Thank you so much everyone! Will feel more confident when I see it written in front of me lol.

Here's the symptoms I remember having:

1-5 dpo: absolutely nothing!
6 dpo: moodiness and tiredness. Increased appetite but felt full really quickly. Constipation. Tummy cramps. Cold /stuffy feeling in my nose.
7 dpo: constipation. Tummy cramps. Sudden urge to pee every five mins.
8 dpo: moodiness. Hungry but can't eat a lot. Headaches.
9 dpo: constipation. Lack of appetite. Really really emotional (I cried at my little pony!) fatigue (I fell asleep on sofa in afternoon)
10 dpo: extreme nausea and fatigue. constipation all day then one random loose bowel movement. Really bad backache and painful stomach cramps. Couldn't eat a single thing. At night I thought af had come as had a lot of red/brown blood when wiping. Headaches. Bfn.
11 dpo: in morning the bleeding had trailed off to pink/brown discharge. Tested and bfp on ics but bfn on clear blue digi and Tesco test.

Hope this helps you ladies xxx

It's a 10miu test xx

I think the clearblue digis are 50miu so I wouldn't say it's picking it up just yet! Did you tell OH yet?

Haven't told anybody yet not even DH! Just want a certain answer before getting his hopes up xxx

thanks for that ella...hoping i can check off these symptons over the next week or so !!!
I know what you mean about seeing it words.. but them IC's ARE DEF bfps SO CONGRATS AND TAKE IT EASY ;)
update us when you can !!
hugs x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"