Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

So today is CD15, I haven't tested yet as I'm not at home but as we speak I have some MEAN cramps going on! & on the school run this morning I had some quite painful sharp pains on my left side.

Only the OPK will tell! Will let you all know if it's positive.

I'l -l test from Thurs day 4th
Dec - were s hou ld be 10 dpo Unless I get af!!

ooh Congrats Leann, soo exciting!

Ive cracked and am testing already with ic's
5dpo - BFN
6dpo - BFN
obviously! but at least i feel like im doing something in the meantime haha xx

ooh Congrats Leann, soo exciting!

Ive cracked and am testing already with ic's
5dpo - BFN
6dpo - BFN
obviously! but at least i feel like im doing something in the meantime haha xx

Don't blame you !! Keep us going :)) can be as early as 7 dpo !! O oooo

How are u girls?
No symptoms here. Hope it's not a bad sign

Congrats Leanne on the very first bfp of the thread!!!!!

Miss I dont think u have enough peep sticks lol. Hope everyone else is getting along well.

Afm. Boobs are super sore in the mornings when I first wake up and while they stay like that most of the day it is more severe in the am. Nothing else really besides so cramps here and there. I am 5-6 dpo cant wait to test.

Congrats on the bfp :) :)

I'm 7 dpo and I've had cramps all day long. Trying not to get excited but can't help wonder if it's implantation cramps :)

Congrats Leanne on the very first bfp of the thread!!!!!

Miss I dont think u have enough peep sticks lol. Hope everyone else is getting along well.

Afm. Boobs are super sore in the mornings when I first wake up and while they stay like that most of the day it is more severe in the am. Nothing else really besides so cramps here and there. I am 5-6 dpo cant wait to test.

I must admit I was thinking that. Took sheer courage to not pick any more up in lloyds pharmacy earlier :haha:
Sore boobs is a good sign!
Fingers crossed everyone. Can't wait to test!

Sore boobs and cramps are good signs @@ could Def be implantation !!
O oooo I'm counting the days down me lol !!

Loving all the sore boobs and cramps in this thread. We'll be seeing more BFPs shortly!! Today I'm on CD6 and still taking clomid. Had a terrible sleep again so I wonder if it's effecting that. My sister had her baby early this morning which is awesome!! Can't wait to go see the little one:) :dust: to everyone who will be testing this weekend cuz they can't hold out until Dec!

Ohhhhh no symptoms here :( where's my sore boobies haha

Yey, I'd say tomorrow but fertility friend says the day after

so guys

done another OPK and blank white!!
they have been like that since wednesday..
im thinking tuesday def got the surge.. i have some woman never get 100% pos results but still ov!!
i have ordered myself the clearblue fertilty monitor so should be here next week.. incase i dont get BFP this month!!
but it comes with preg tests too so whoop!!

heres my OPKS... OLD TO NEW TOP TO BOTTOM
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141128_173016_zpsuv1s7awl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->