Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Another bleed tonight ladies. Gonna go ahead and count myself out :( wish you all the best of luck for your bfps xxx

Spotting early in is very common - do your test and see but I'm sure all us ok Ella :kiss::hug:

Thank you all so much for listening to my rants! Really expecting the worst but will keep you updated xxx

Ela, sorry things have been so crazy and confusing. I really hope it is a bfp but either way I hope you know for sure soon.

Hey everyone will be 9dpo tomorrow. Feeling really bloated, had a lot lot of twinges and cramps on both sides, skin breakout, Also Had a little blood when I wiped this morning at around 6am very strange. Like a pricked finger with a needle. Very very strange.... Really want to test but got bfn at 6 and 7dpo xxx how are you all? X

I'm trying not to board the crazy train but 11 DPO and BFN on a FRER... I did have some pink spotting 4 days ago and my temp dipped slightly this morning but my cycles are usually 29 - 31 days and I am only on CD24. Trying not to obsess! It's so hard when you know that you are so close to knowing but you don't yet! My chart was looking so pretty until 10DPO :growlmad:

Ella, keep positive. Fingers crossed for a bfp with fmu tomorrow. :hugs: please let's hope and pray you haven't had a chemical :hugs: keeping everything crossed for you sweetie x

Hey everyone will be 9dpo tomorrow. Feeling really bloated, had a lot lot of twinges and cramps on both sides, skin breakout, Also Had a little blood when I wiped this morning at around 6am very strange. Like a pricked finger with a needle. Very very strange.... Really want to test but got bfn at 6 and 7dpo xxx how are you all? X

Very similar here skin break out and slight twinges nut nothing major and slight tender nips to touch x

Heavy red bleeding this morning so must've been a chemical 😭😢

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->