Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Gawd I am only 2dpo and have the urge to POAS anyway, even though I know it'll be negative... I could make up some rubbish and state I am testing early to decipher which tests are going to give me false positives or evaps :haha: :oops:

Lol you guys are too anixous I'm waiting till 13-14 dpo I'm being a good girl :haha:

Haha guys !! Someone best test soon !!
I'll be doing one Monday - n then Thursday :))
Then everyday lol !!

Couldn't resist but we now have an upstairs and downstairs tree.
The one from earlier in the thread is upstairs and now we have a snowing tree for downstairs.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 6
Ladies I've been googling and I really shouldn't have!! All over Google is how unreliable promatris ics are! Terrified myself that these are false positives now :( guess we'll know for defo in the morning :( x

WOW this is an active thread!! Took a few days off for Thanksgiving and to try (TRY:dohh:) to not obsess and came back to 20 new pages to read!

Congratulations to the BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I thought I was due for AF (or testing!!) on 12/05 but checking ff again it looks like I'm actually due/ok to test on 12/04. Unfortunately :witch: always seems to catch me at about 10 dpo before I even have a chance to test.

Hoping this lucky thread rubs off on all of us! :dust:

I have missed loads by the looks of it, will catch up once kids r in bed, still not ov yet :-( xxx

awww ella i really woulnt i used IC's for 9 months tryinf for DD nver once for a evap wthin the 3 min window..
those were 100% BFPS.
your only 11 dpo so mid day urine wouldnt pick up on HCG
bet tommorow morning you will have big fat BFP!!

I agree tomorrow I hope to see a nice pic of a frer with two lovely lines

WOW this is an active thread!! Took a few days off for Thanksgiving and to try (TRY:dohh:) to not obsess and came back to 20 new pages to read!

Congratulations to the BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I thought I was due for AF (or testing!!) on 12/05 but checking ff again it looks like I'm actually due/ok to test on 12/04. Unfortunately :witch: always seems to catch me at about 10 dpo before I even have a chance to test.

Hoping this lucky thread rubs off on all of us! :dust:

I hope it rubs off too!!!
not long for your testing!! post piccies please ;))
fingers crossed for you !! and all you lovely ladies on here

Congratulations with those BFPs!!!!!!!!!!

My temp FINALLY spike this morning. My last insemination was on Monday... so it's physically possible for me to get pregnant this month...but just not as likely.

I'm also confused because I got a positive OPK on Monday... and SIX DAYS LATER I get the spike... that's kind of weird, right?

Has anyone ever heard of a delayed temp spike? FX that that's possible. We'll see. Hopefully I at least ovulated yesterday and I had the sperm that live on the long end of the 3-5 days.

On the plus side, if I DO get pregnant this month I might be getting the girl my partner has her fingers crossed for.

yay congrats ella! those are defo bfp! stop stressing lady! lol

Ive tested last 2 days, and didnt this am (7dpo) as was busy, so temped to do one now even though its 7pm and ive been for 100 wees! gonna try and leave it till the morn as even then is still too early lol x

yay congrats ella! those are defo bfp! stop stressing lady! lol

Ive tested last 2 days, and didnt this am (7dpo) as was busy, so temped to do one now even though its 7pm and ive been for 100 wees! gonna try and leave it till the morn as even then is still too early lol x

yayyy...
least im def not on my own testing at 5dpo!
look forward to your update yet!
surprize BFP.. :happydance:

Another bleed tonight ladies. Gonna go ahead and count myself out :( wish you all the best of luck for your bfps xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->