Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Thank you Emma! :dust: hope to see some more bfps from you all. Will keep you updated and will phone doc on Monday about the bleed xxx

Can't wait to see what a FRER looks like for you!

hey miss

I have no clue about charts but your fertile window does seem looong!!
I would say your 2DPO..
closer to testing :winkwink:

Can't wait to see what a FRER looks like for you!

hey miss

I have no clue about charts but your fertile window does seem looong!!
I would say your 2DPO..
closer to testing :winkwink:

Oh I know....... I had my peak, pains the day after which I believe is when I ovulated... If I ovulated yesterday with no pains then I am most likely out as yesterday we didn't have sex! We did this morning though... :shock: Who knows! I've heard about a fall back rise, plus the restless nights sleep may not have been a very accurate temperature any how... fingers crossed I guess! X

Update. Bleeding trailed off to a pink discharge this am. Don't know why but thought I'd test with an ic and.... :bfp: ! Going to confirm with frer later as concerned about the bleed but so happy. Fx! Xx

This is actually what happened with me and my Dd! I had what I thought was my period, and when it ended after 2 days I became suspicious. Took a test a few days later and got the most wonderful surprise!
Mine was pinkish brown if I recall correctly as well. So likely old implantation blood!

Congratulations I am wishing you a happy 9 months and a very speedy first trimester!

Frer looks pretty negative :( however it was about my 6th wee of the day, could that be why? Feeling pretty deflated but will test again with another frer tomorrow morning with fmu x

Oh dear, well if u get it on we can find that line :) I do think frer are 12miu of something tho, are the ic 10?

Yeah the IC are 10 xx
Will keep trying to upload the pic x

will def be becuase its your 6th wee ella i- i say no fluids and hold it in 4 hours if mid day atleast!
they were def BFPS... even a faint on FRER is good for 6th wee lol!!

Frer was totally White Emma, no faint line whatsoever :( will hold it for a few hours and test tonight or tomorrow morning xxx

Yay. Another bfp. Holy cow this is a great thread and its not even december yet!! Keep them coming girls.

Afm. Nothing more than sore nips. And the usual lower body soreness. Hope everyone else is doing good.

Definitely wait until FMU! Or stop drinking and have an at least 3-4 hour hold! If you only have one FRER left, definitely save it for the morning. Definitely, amazing thread and not even December yet! :D

So any updates guys how we feeling ??

Past two nights iv have two really mad dreams - didn't think anything of it until just read something about vivid dreams !
Got headache again - rubbish sleep
Boonies little sore
Could all be nothing but will see

I've got my usual post ovulation flatulence :oops: other than that, nothing to be honest :hugs:

I've got my usual post ovulation flatulence :oops: other than that, nothing to be honest :hugs:

Lol miss....
Only few more days and I'm hoping other testers will keep us going !!
More bfps.....:test:

OH no Ella. If you don't end up pregnant those are the worst evaps Ive ever seen in the whole time I've been on bnb :( I suspect that you're sixth wee was too dilute to pick up on the frer. Or it's a duffer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->