Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

That's the pain I got at 7dpo and a temp dip that stayed low for 2 days :thumbup: every other month CM was a lot but this month dry and sticky in whole 2ww

Yay not much different between our due dates :)

Bundle you should test today lol!! Xx

well im hoping my pinching pain last nights was implantation!!
been reading alot online about it.,,(keeping me busy ) LOL
HOPING is an understatement....TBH
will test tommorow anyway.. then possibly wednesday.. thursday good luck ladies

Thank you for adding me to the list.
I'm excited, I have two testing buddies....Yaaaay! :)

I got a clear bfn today but I'm only 9 dpo so I'm still holding out hope :thumbup: Cos I sure do feel pregnant - crying at nothing, irritable, nauseous, boobs KILLING me etc.

With my youngest I didn't test positive until 16 dpo and with my last (early loss) I had bfn's 9,10,11 dpo and then faint bfp 12 dpo :thumbup: Not feeling defeated just yet :)

I got a clear bfn today but I'm only 9 dpo so I'm still holding out hope :thumbup: Cos I sure do feel pregnant - crying at nothing, irritable, nauseous, boobs KILLING me etc.

With my youngest I didn't test positive until 16 dpo and with my last (early loss) I had bfn's 9,10,11 dpo and then faint bfp 12 dpo :thumbup: Not feeling defeated just yet :)

yep very early still yet embo!!!
only 35% get pos at 10dpo so you have got plenty days!!
good luck...

on a side note iv got pinching on my right hand side now so pretty sure that wasnt implantation last night.. as it felt like this..:growlmad:

Congrats wantingagirl - hope this means there is some Scottish luck in the thread!! I am so jealous of all you guys POAS. Still waiting to ovulate.... Feeling impatient.

That's the pain I got at 7dpo and a temp dip that stayed low for 2 days :thumbup: every other month CM was a lot but this month dry and sticky in whole 2ww

I'm going to hopefully buy some tests tomorrow if my local boots hasn't sold all the frer with the offer than mite test Tues/wed. Mite as well if I have 4 heehee

I'm going to hopefully buy some tests tomorrow if my local boots hasn't sold all the frer with the offer than mite test Tues/wed. Mite as well if I have 4 heehee

tuesday!!! LOl
if you even last until then as there no way i could knowing iv got them!!! LOL
looking forward to the beginning of POAS weeks.....
and lots and lots of BFPS

Lol emma, i dont want to use one Monday cos it won't be fmu

Lol emma, i dont want to use one Monday cos it won't be fmu

Lol ... ill let you off then :haha:
never known two weeks drag in my life me!!
just wish i knew either way at moment..
eeek!!!.....keeping track of symptoms on my app...
will see if adds to anything......back at work tomorrow so may start to go faster!!

What app do u use? I started using fertility friend but I don't temp so it doesn't like me very much lol. I've got the odd symptom but nothing major, although when we weren't trying and i fell even at 3 days late I thought af was coming cos I felt so normal!
Yes iv got a crazy week cos it's my son's bday Friday so I'm squeezing in going to boots for tests haha

Ella - I'm so sorry for your sad news

Wanting - Congratulations! and hoping for a healthy pregnancy for you

Miss406 - Could you please add my name to test on 12/04? Looks like that's quite a popular date!

I really want to be able to test before AF gets me, so I may cave and test early :blush:

How's everyone doing today?

its just called my calender.. you can log ovulation day,..period etc.. and then add symptoms each day...
on my last pregnancy in september.. i logged on CD28...
sore breast... headcahes fatigue ... nausea and diarrhea
..TMI
Im on CD25 now and not really feeling like that but hoping to soon!
i didnt test until the 24th last time though as i was convinced i wasnt as it was 1st month TTC... and it took us 9 will DD..
so not sure ill land on it again... will see

yeah keep super busy lol best thing!!

My one thing I do have which I had earlier this year when I was pregnant was really tender nipples and they are a little tender these past few days but they weren't last month

My one thing I do have which I had earlier this year when I was pregnant was really tender nipples and they are a little tender these past few days but they weren't last month

oooo see good strong symptom that...tends to start in nipples and then boobs start feeling heavy!!
going for a nice long bath now .. feel like im getting another headache..
maybe its PREG sympton OR maybe its because im sat on here too long and squinting at peoples tests! :dohh:
who knows!!!

So I crumbled and tested. Got a bfn 😞 will try again tomorrow at 10dpo first thing. Xx his are you all holding out? X

thanks bundle!!!

awww still early yet onetubeeft! plenty more days :))

so im confused now.. just did my second OPK of the day.. and it was pretty blank this AM and they have since tuesday at 5pm when it looked pretty dark and i thought i was getting the back end of my surge as had ov pain monday,..
but now my test is showing a pretty good line.. not positive but its been blank all week!!!
look
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141130_172524_zpsmrphmr84.jpg

bottom is the newest just now..

Omg mite be pregnant eek

or maybe i didnt OV when i thought i did! did a IC this morning and BFN! stark white..
ill hold pee in again and do another OPK before bed...
bloody body!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->