Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Bfn today. There may have been a tiny smidgen of a squinter but pretty sure it was bfn!

I binned it right away because my boyfriend will shout at me for wasting tests testing so early. I had to clean the bathroom whilst I was waiting so he didn't get suspicious haha!

I binned it right away because my boyfriend will shout at me for wasting tests testing so early. I had to clean the bathroom whilst I was waiting so he didn't get suspicious haha!

Haha I kno how u feel !! They just don't get it lol

My boyfriend doesn't even believe a bfp unless it is as dark as the control haha!

Well, I went to The Harvester and had a carvery roast dinner, it was lovely, for some reason I can't get enough of their cauliflower cheese, it's delicious!
Also, had to take the new tree back as the top light wasn't working, replaced the light and that didn't work also so must have been a faulty base! I believe we have a new tester to add, will get on with that.. Who is testing in the morning?

Hope so Emma. Thanks for the support, really hoping for bfp this month will be my birthday on the 12th aswell. Really excited as I think I am. Just being too impatient xx

Well, I went to The Harvester and had a carvery roast dinner, it was lovely, for some reason I can't get enough of their cauliflower cheese, it's delicious!
Also, had to take the new tree back as the top light wasn't working, replaced the light and that didn't work also so must have been a faulty base! I believe we have a new tester to add, will get on with that.. Who is testing in the morning?

yummy ! Jelous !! I could eat carvery ....I'm testing am even though I'm only 7dpo and ill be doing OPK too !! How bout u??

Hope so Emma. Thanks for the support, really hoping for bfp this month will be my birthday on the 12th aswell. Really excited as I think I am. Just being too impatient xx

Your welcome :)) that's why we're all here ...I'm impatient too !! It's very hard waiting

Congrats to Wanting on your BFP :flower:

I'm 5dpo today with nothing to report!

ARGH I POAS about 5 hours ago and I got a BFN. Left it on my bedside table and looked at it just now:

https://oi62.tinypic.com/9hq2rq.jpg

So I POAS again (same brand, IC) and BFN. I used another IC brand and it had a very very faint line, I couldn't even get a pic. Should I disregard a BFP after the time frame of 5 hours??

ARGH I POAS about 5 hours ago and I got a BFN. Left it on my bedside table and looked at it just now:

https://oi62.tinypic.com/9hq2rq.jpg

So I POAS again (same brand, IC) and BFN. I used another IC brand and it had a very very faint line, I couldn't even get a pic. Should I disregard a BFP after the time frame of 5 hours??

Im sorry but yes I would disregard because it was so long and its an ic can you test with may be a frer or something like that?

I used my last FRER this morning (BFN) and I did get two more faint BFP on two other ICs. One within 15 mins and another within 30 (my original post said this one was BFN but it changed). So ICs usually give false positives? I hadn't heard that before...

I got early bfp's after the timeframe which were eventually real positives, just really early.

morning guys

took a IC this moring.. BFN..kinda new it would be though :dohh:

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141201_073500_zpshmh9pub0.jpg

here it is with m OPKs..
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141201_073419_zpsvchzcshy.jpg

OPK isnt 10 mins yet for this morn but looked pretty blank.. may be because early though...

how is everyone??

Onetubeleft: your symptoms sound promising, hopefully you get your bfp soon.

Caribbean baby:hope those are BFP's.

Ella: so sorry for your loss.

Still hoping, mum: welcome and good luck!

Wanting a girl: Congratulations on your bfp!

Missmac82: sorry the which showed up. Hopefully you get your bfp Christmas morning!

Myheart: congrats on positive opk.

Loeylo: good luck with your new job.

Afm: I am 4dpo and nothing to report.

Onetubeleft: your symptoms sound promising, hopefully you get your bfp soon.

Caribbean baby:hope those are BFP's.

Ella: so sorry for your loss.

Still hoping, mum: welcome and good luck!

Wanting a girl: Congratulations on your bfp!

Missmac82: sorry the which showed up. Hopefully you get your bfp Christmas morning!

Morning karen...

good luck in the upcoming days... symptoms could start anytime :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"