Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Hey ladies - been quite quiet on here as im changing jobs just now. Think I might be out this month - I'm 11 dpo and the only symptom I have is a really itchy nipple. Got normal pms symptoms like bad skin and teary/moody. Oh, I have been really tired (napping during the day which isn't like me!) and I get reaaaallly sleepy when pregnant. Also could be down to the job change though?

Hey ladies - been quite quiet on here as im changing jobs just now. Think I might be out this month - I'm 11 dpo and the only symptom I have is a really itchy nipple. Got normal pms symptoms like bad skin and teary/moody. Oh, I have been really tired (napping during the day which isn't like me!) and I get reaaaallly sleepy when pregnant. Also could be down to the job change though?

hey loeylo!!
your never out until AF SHOWS!!!
sleepy def sounds promising.. i was terrible last time!! eyes felt heavy
11DPO is def early on tho.. have you tested yet??
Good luck:hugs:

I haven't tested yet, got some cheap tests but I know they aren't very sensitive - try are supposed to be 10ug but I after my ectopic I got a negative test and then a blood draw of 49, didn't get a strong positive even when my bloods were over 3000!

Tiredness was a big giveaway, in my first pregnancy I was exhausted by 6 weeks, to the point I would fall asleep on a 10 min train journey! Second time around I was a bit better but still needed an early night, and third time round I didn't get to the tiredness stage.

We only had sex 2 days before ovulation so I doubt we will have caught on!

I haven't tested yet, got some cheap tests but I know they aren't very sensitive - try are supposed to be 10ug but I after my ectopic I got a negative test and then a blood draw of 49, didn't get a strong positive even when my bloods were over 3000!

Tiredness was a big giveaway, in my first pregnancy I was exhausted by 6 weeks, to the point I would fall asleep on a 10 min train journey! Second time around I was a bit better but still needed an early night, and third time round I didn't get to the tiredness stage.

We only had sex 2 days before ovulation so I doubt we will have caught on!

you could have done sperm lives up to 7 days and average 3 so there hope!!!

on a side note ladies just been googling my line on my OPK tonight could be a second LH surge before AF comes.. :cry:
suppose if she comes atleast i can move on to the next cycle with my Cleablue monitor lol!! should be here next week
but says dont use until first day of next cycle

Enma another thread on here which was from months ago the same thing happened and people said about another surge and two days later she got her bfp

Enma another thread on here which was from months ago the same thing happened and people said about another surge and two days later she got her bfp

thanks bundle just been googling it.. saw some good stories and some not...
always the same isnt it lol!!
suppose were all just playing a guessing game....

Sorry my predictive text spelt your name wrong.
Are u doing another opk tonight?

Sorry my predictive text spelt your name wrong.
Are u doing another opk tonight?

didnt even notice haha!!
yeah im dying for a pee so 2 hour since last one will do last one for today..
working an 11am-9pm tommorow so no idea if ill get time to do one.. ill have to take my Pee cup and sticks:haha:

Haha the things we do
Ohh looking forward to seeing what it looks like

Haha the things we do
Ohh looking forward to seeing what it looks like

really am confused now... when to do the test.. wiped and left it too dry.. tissue filled with EWCM!! sorry tmi..
I put it between my fingers and streched it def egg white like!!!
do you think i didnt ovulate last week and now the pinching last night was ov.. Lh surge and now EWCM??

grrr just waiting for the test to dry and ill post a piccie

OMG this means im not even in the two week wait yet!! ARGHHHH

I dunno cos of heard of people getting ewcm before bfp to, i think keep dtd and keep testing with both opk and preg tests and take it one day at a time

thanks bundle... so glad we have this site! :hugs:

here it is.. i just put three on.. top one is yesterdays... bottom is newest.. not as dark as middle but nearly ...
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141130_202037_zpsh0mm1n6i.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-11/20141130_202027_zpswmssybuk.jpg

I always get loads of cm when pregnant, sometimes it is ewcm and sometimes it is lotiony!

I always get loads of cm when pregnant, sometimes it is ewcm and sometimes it is lotiony!

thanks for that loeylo! I cant remember from last time and it wasnt even ago :dohh:
iv noted it down in my app just incase!!

I know I love that were all in the same situation and as crazy as each other haha.
I think this mite lead to bfp, have u took test today? Def take one with fmu

I know I love that were all in the same situation and as crazy as each other haha.
I think this mite lead to bfp, have u took test today? Def take one with fmu

i know bundle!! haha
took one this morning with SMU... blank..ill take one tommorow with FMU .. and post.... and ill do another OPK 10 ish before i leave for work ... and ill take one with!!
ooo i can see yopu countdown timer ticking down bundle..
i way off testing time so not thinking much off it..

It's getting there but I may be testing a day or two earlier as you all think I should and it can't do any harm if I will have 4 frer :haha:

Considering testing myself since I need a pee anyway ...

go on ladies you know you want too......................

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->