Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Congratulations to the BFPs!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I caved and tested early (at 8 dpo) I never get the chance to test at 10 dpo+ b/c I've always got AF by then. I just wanted to poas I guess :blush: Of course it was negative, and now I must get back into a positive state of mind.

So many wonderful BFPs on here, I sure hope you're all contagious!!

:dust:

Congratulations to the BFPs!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I caved and tested early (at 8 dpo) I never get the chance to test at 10 dpo+ b/c I've always got AF by then. I just wanted to poas I guess :blush: Of course it was negative, and now I must get back into a positive state of mind.

So many wonderful BFPs on here, I sure hope you're all contagious!!

:dust:

That feelings awful that's why I couldn't face testing with ic's this month, fx for you Hun xx

Ok I'm 11 dpo and peed at 3pm do I hold on and poas later or fmu? It's a frer

Mine's not a definite bfp hun. I don't trust ic's one little bit. I'll have my blinking bfp smilie if I get a bfp on a frer :thumbup:

Congratulations to everyone who has bfps, this is a very lucky thread,
I will be testing in 10 days as had pos ov test yesterday and today amd tmi the biggest blob of ewcm.
Fx for us all xxx

Wondering how the other 1st December testers have got on?

1st ~ aidensxmomma, SydFreeman, Squirrel., xxmyheartxx, ?

Im testing in 10 days hun, only just had pos ov test, waiting now for crosshairs xxx

dtd 4 days in a row now lol opk neg and i think i had ovulation dip today hoping for a rise tmo x

I'm 12/13 dpo and nervous to test. According to my OVIA app AF is due Dec 3rd, but when I looked at my app today it pushed AF to Dec 5th? I have no idea how that's possible because that would make my cycle 32 days long and it is normally between 28-30 on the dot. My boobs feel a little sore today when I press on them, I have light cramping on and off and right now I feel a pain on left side. I'm bloated and I feel pressure on my abdomen. I'm also going pee more often and not really drinking much water. I need to though. I've been nauseous on and off this morning and some indigestion. I'm trying not to test until Dec 5th, but it is getting harder and harder to wait.

I'm 12/13 dpo and nervous to test. According to my OVIA app AF is due Dec 3rd, but when I looked at my app today it pushed AF to Dec 5th? I have no idea how that's possible because that would make my cycle 32 days long and it is normally between 28-30 on the dot. My boobs feel a little sore today when I press on them, I have light cramping on and off and right now I feel a pain on left side. I'm bloated and I feel pressure on my abdomen. I'm also going pee more often and not really drinking much water. I need to though. I've been nauseous on and off this morning and some indigestion. I'm trying not to test until Dec 5th, but it is getting harder and harder to wait.

As Nike would say... "Just do it" you've got really promising symptoms! X

:test::test::test:

Sorry! I'm sure that's not helping! :blush::haha:

OMG so many BFPs. Congrats to those four ladies!!! So excited for your August babies:) Wishing you all a H&H 9 months! Sorry Ella for your experience this month:( hoping next month goes better for you! Just checking in on CD9 waiting to ovulate. Starting the BD party tonight ;)

Omg am I seeing things!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0035.jpg
    DSC_0035.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 38
Oh my gosh! I'm away for a few hours and two BFP's Pop up on here! Congrats ladies :flower:

:test::test::test:

Sorry! I'm sure that's not helping! :blush::haha:

Haha! I've decided to buy some tests on my way home from work. 4pm is going to seem like a lifetime! I have the FRER Gold at home, 1 left, but it says a yes or no and I kind of want the ones with the lines! I don't want to me disappointed! I'll keep you guys updated :). Hoping if I get a BFN that it was just too early and AF won't show up :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->