Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Thank you I'm now nervous and excited. Not told oh yet cos he is putting the children to bed eek

Congrats Caribbean and possibly Embo too :))
Lucky thread here guys !!
Keep I'm coming

I think do one in the morning. Hopefully it will be darker!

Faint line on frer that came up within two minutes :) won't let me upload :growlmad:

Wouldn't me either embo. Omg this thread is very very lucky.
Thanks emma can't wait for your second line to appear to :) x

I'm 12/13 dpo and nervous to test. According to my OVIA app AF is due Dec 3rd, but when I looked at my app today it pushed AF to Dec 5th? I have no idea how that's possible because that would make my cycle 32 days long and it is normally between 28-30 on the dot. My boobs feel a little sore today when I press on them, I have light cramping on and off and right now I feel a pain on left side. I'm bloated and I feel pressure on my abdomen. I'm also going pee more often and not really drinking much water. I need to though. I've been nauseous on and off this morning and some indigestion. I'm trying not to test until Dec 5th, but it is getting harder and harder to wait.

:test::test::test:

Sorry! I'm sure that's not helping! :blush::haha:

Haha! I've decided to buy some tests on my way home from work. 4pm is going to seem like a lifetime! I have the FRER Gold at home, 1 left, but it says a yes or no and I kind of want the ones with the lines! I don't want to me disappointed! I'll keep you guys updated :). Hoping if I get a BFN that it was just too early and AF won't show up :wacko:

Fingers crossed for you, can't wait to see update... The very best of luck! :dust:

Congrats ladies!! Hope those lines turn nice and dark for you!! Wow... And it's only the 1st of December! :wacko: :happydance:

Congratulations ladies, loving this lucky lucky thread!! Xxx

Closer pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-01-21-05-21.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-01-21-05-21.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 22
That is absolutely the start of a BFP I would say!!! Congrats!!

Holy wow! All these lovely BFPs! :dance:

Congratulations CaribbeanBaby, wantingagirl, Embo, and bundle4me!

From my OPKs either today or tomorrow is O day. Kind of surprised! We'll see if I can stick to my Dec 15th testing day. :haha:

Bundle4me, congrats! Looks like a line!
If anyone wants to send their pics to me on Fb then I can re size and add on their behalf, drop me a pm. I'm a amateur photographer so know what to do. Also if you want them tweaked etc :)

I'm 6dpo today. Wonder if I can actually hold off for another 8 days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->