Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Closer pic

OMG bundle so so happy for you!! that is one definite BFP!!
Any symptoms to report??
knew you would cave testing tho once those FRER were in your cupboard lol!!
so glad you did!!
have you told OH??

Bundle4me, you let me know when you want adding to the main page! So pleased for you :hugs:

Closer pic

Any symptoms to report??
so glad you did!!
have you told OH??

Yeah he's soo happy hasn't quite sunk in fully.
Apart from tender nipples and they odd heartburn I'm feeling normal really, getting a bit of a sore throat but my ds is poorly so think he's passed it on.
How's your tests looking? X

Bundle4me, you let me know when you want adding to the main page! So pleased for you :hugs:

Thank you :) will see how my lines are Wednesday, previous experience making me a touch nervous

Closer pic

Any symptoms to report??
so glad you did!!
have you told OH??

Yeah he's soo happy hasn't quite sunk in fully.
Apart from tender nipples and they odd heartburn I'm feeling normal really, getting a bit of a sore throat but my ds is poorly so think he's passed it on.
How's your tests looking? X

ahh i know takes a while sink in...
scary feeling but such a fantastic one!!!:hugs:

did a opk a work and hardly no line so confused!!
might get time to a IC before work as im on a early in the morning so will see... got 3 FRER but dont want to waste..... will use my first of them Thursday on day off!! i should 10dpo so come chance atleast!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: FOR YOU AGAIN!!

OMG I got my BFP. I was really doubting this month. I'm in total shock! It showed up within 10 seconds.

Attachments

• WIN_20141201_175520.jpg
    WIN_20141201_175520.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 16
Congrats to all those with bfp's. I'm sure we are out this month, I usually get an early positive and I have had Bfn's. I'm 12dpo. Also really don't feel pregnant - I always get sore boobs and nothing so far. And I always get a rash when pregnant which I don't have this time either. Oh well, still have a chance of a bfp this year - if af shows up when it should then I would be due to test on New Year's Eve, which is a special date for us as we bought our house on nye last year.

OMG I got my BFP. I was really doubting this month. I'm in total shock! It showed up within 10 seconds.

Wow this really is a lucky thread. Congrats Hun. Happy healthy nine months. Will update the main page. :bfp:

Can't believe it's only dec 1st and we have 5 :bfp: already!
Looking forward to updates tomorrow of dec 2nd testers :)

Wow 5 of us already! This is a very, very lucky thread! Everyone wanting BFPs, rub the screen now! :haha:

Congratulations to my bump buddies!

We're having babies!! :dance::happydance:

Congrats!! I can't believe all the BFP's !!

Hopeful in or: Where in oregon are you? I am in oregon too! I hope it is just too early for your bfp and that it is still on the way!

Ahughes: That is a strong dark line! Congratulations! Yay for testing early!

Sweetpea: Good luck! Hope you catch that egg!

Bundle: Congrats! I can’t see the line on the first pic, but definitely the second! How exciting!

Embo: Try cropping your picture, which usually helps me. Congrats!

Loeylo: Sorry you aren’t feeling in. Hopefully this will still be your year.

Wow! What a lucky thread! Hopefully it will cure my string of 8 years of bfn!

Well I'm 6dpo & no symptoms at all. Today I went to the bathroom & had a HUGE glob of thick white looking stretchy cm. Anyone know anything about this?

5 to 6 dpo here. I'll prolly test Saturday. Congrats to everyone and their BFPs!!!

I tested but not seeing much. I'll upload it for your viewing pleasure though. Lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-01-20-15-42.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-01-20-15-42.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 16
Wow! Congratulations to everyone who has received a BFP! Super exciting. I hope these next 9 months are healthy and happy.

I am about 6 days or so before AF and I have used 4 tests, 1 evap line (boo!) and 3 BFNs following that test. So I am thinking I am out this month as well. Although with my daughter I tested before my "period" with a BFn, had implantation bleedin right when AF was due? And tested when my bleeding ended suspiciously early and got a BFP. So who knows!

Good luck everyone. I really hope we all get lucky soon.

Can't wait for tomorrow so I can run out and get some more dollar store tests. Saving my FRER for after AF doesn't show! (They are expensive so I am also waiting for a sale haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->