Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Lol I can't I sneaked to bathroom took it and only just had chance go look and there's a bloody faint line agsin but after time limit - grrrrr can't post as havnt took Pic ad oh would be wandering why I need my phone in loo @!

Ahh emma it can't be another evap :)

Thought it would make me feel better but it's not made me worst !! Arghhhhh lol this is madness this
Using my frer and tommorow will kno for Def then
What do you think ??

I always have my phone in the bathroom. I am so afraid of evaps, I am going to try and hold out.

Def frer they don't evap. Well not from my experience. Make sure you have your phone with u tomorrow :) I will hopefully be posting a pic bright and early

Sounds like an FRER in the morning is going to be a good plan for you Emma! FX!

Definitely FRER it tomorrow!

I think I might cave & test tomorrow. Ugh

I'm 11dpo, hope all these bfp have rubbed off on me. Had an evap last week. So I've made a pac to not test till Friday. I'm really struggling at the moment girls. Just want the good news! Not had any symptoms other than warm feet (when they're usually like blocks of ice) cm is thick creamy and White. And cervical position hasn't moved yet. Still very much soft high and closed. Fingers, toes and everything else crossed this is it. Really need a pick me up. How are you all? X

Well I'm 7dpo & have a tiny bit of white creamy cm, and I had a big thick glob yesterday. Nothing else really. Slightly sore nipples when to touch, but this is also a sign I've ovulated on some cycles.

I don't know anything about cervix positioning. How does it all work?

Onetube, sounds like promising symptoms! Emma I can't wait to see your frer tomorrow morning.

AFM URGH!!! Got a positive ovulation test today at CD10! I usually O CD18 or later! We haven't even BDed yet cuz OH has been sick. Gonna start the BD party tonight and hope we aren't too late:( I got a blood test to confirm ovulation so I will find out the results tomorrow. I'm hoping that it wasn't accurate so we can have a bit more time!

Ok I've just researched cervix positions. If I can muster up the courage, I'll check it on my lunch break :haha:

Oh no sweetpea, I hope you haven't missed it.

DH and I basically BD every second day, no matter where we are in the cycle. I'd hate to have a weird cycle & miss our opportunity all together.

Big congrats. Love seeing the digital. Kinda solidifies everything.

Big congrats. Love seeing the digital. Kinda solidifies everything.

Thank you :) and yes.. that's why I did it even though I already knew from my previous 184186 tests in the last few days. I did a digital 2 days ago and BFN which I didn't like to see in such stark, harsh words. So I had to prove it wrong!

Miss406 they are about 12GBP

Yay! Congrats:) it'll be a great nine months! Were you swaying at all? Or hoping either way?

Guys I have tested again. Anything?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-02-18-01-04.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-02-18-01-04.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
Congrats CaribbeanBaby! Glad you were able to prove that digi wrong! :dance:

Baby.Love I can't see anything on my monitor (played a little with it in Photoshop) but hopefully others can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->