Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here. Got married a month ago and now we have decided we want to try for a baby. I had a breakthrough AF after 6 months on the pill on the 4th of Nov and then what I believe was a real AF on the 20th of Nov. Not really sure what we are doing so have just been doing it every 2nd day starting from CD9. Would like to buy some OPKS from ebay but not sure which brand to get , any ideas??

Jess xox

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here. Got married a month ago and now we have decided we want to try for a baby. I had a breakthrough AF after 6 months on the pill on the 4th of Nov and then what I believe was a real AF on the 20th of Nov. Not really sure what we are doing so have just been doing it every 2nd day starting from CD9. Would like to buy some OPKS from ebay but not sure which brand to get , any ideas??

Jess xox

Hi Jess, congrats on getting married! :wedding:
I've found the best OPK's (and HPT's) are ''One step''. If you're looking for cheap and cheerful they're definitely the way forward. If you want something a little advanced, maybe try the clearblue digital OPK's or advanced monitor - costly but worth it.
Would you like to join the thread? When will you start testing for pregnancy? :dust:

Very sensible! Wish I could be that sensible! :oops: I'm already debating doing a FRER on Fri 7/8dpo! :shock:

Thank you ! Will have a look at both of those types. I am happy to join the thread. If AF doesn't show before-hand I will test on the 18th of Dec as we are going on our belated honeymoon on the 19th so would like to know before then :happydance:

Congrats on the wedding jess, good luck!

Miss - what's the groups privacy set us as I'm on another group and if it's not fully closed then others on fb can see it I'm just being extra cautious lol xx

Oh God!!! Hope my friends can't see what I'm posting!! We haven't told our family we're TTC :/

Aww guys I don't have Facebook :((
Cnt wait see your test bundle
Your right miss bloody Google haha

i dont like facebook sorry 1dpo for me

congrats on all the bfp,s lets hope there is more to come :)

Thank you ! Will have a look at both of those types. I am happy to join the thread. If AF doesn't show before-hand I will test on the 18th of Dec as we are going on our belated honeymoon on the 19th so would like to know before then :happydance:

Welcome Jess! :flower:

The amount of times I am checking in on this thread is crazy :wacko: but in fairness there's new or suspected BFPs nearly everytime I do! :haha:

AFM 1st doctors appt in an hour to confirm and get my forms filled out, yay! :happydance:

I'm testing am bundle - fmu!!:thinking I'll be getting a big fat white test just using an ic !! Feel nervous
Cnt wait see your dark lines your nr af due time anyway !
ow u feeling today

I'm testing am bundle - fmu!!:thinking I'll be getting a big fat white test just using an ic !! Feel nervous
Cnt wait see your dark lines your nr af due time anyway !
ow u feeling today

Hope for good lines for us both with fmu then :)
I feel okay just nervous till af times passes, would of been between wed and Friday with my cycle being messed up after m/c

wow we have had 4 bfps already!!!
This is amazing I am so happy for everyone :)
My body is being really weird this month I probably wont be as lucky as everyone I think its going to be a BFN when I test :(

I am just hanging out at 7dpo with absolutely nothing to report except a crazy chart that makes absolutely no sense. :shrug: Oh well, only time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->