Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Embo - FX'd for you

Congrats to the new BFPs!!

I can't believe how many BFPs are on here, is this normal? This is my first time joining a testing thread.

Afm I'm 9 dpo, have had very sore bb's over past few days (and today they're sore in my underarms??? Too many pushups yesterday?), cramps, intermittent nausea, mood swings, all the normal PMS for me, but of course I'm hoping it also might mean our little miracle is cooking!

:dust: to everyone!!

Hi everyone,
I am a newbie here. Got married a month ago and now we have decided we want to try for a baby. I had a breakthrough AF after 6 months on the pill on the 4th of Nov and then what I believe was a real AF on the 20th of Nov. Not really sure what we are doing so have just been doing it every 2nd day starting from CD9. Would like to buy some OPKS from ebay but not sure which brand to get , any ideas??

Jess xox

My RE said to only use clear blue digital with the smiley. Takes all the guess work out. I love them. Congratulations on your wedding and welcome.

Hello ladies!

Group is now secret, can only be found on that link :)
Four bfp and 2 more looking extremely hopeful! Just so bored of waiting man! :haha:
Still can't believe I POAS today at only 4/5 dpo :oops: lol!

Miss406, you're hilarious!! So tempting though right? I haven't even O'd yet and I'm tempted to! Luckily the OPKs will help with my POAS cravings! I will definitely be joining the facebook group as soon as I am in my TWW. Thanks for setting that up!

Getting excited to see the tests from all of you ladies:) bundle, I know yours will be crazy dark! It was easy to see on the first one!

AFM CD10 today and I'm actually feeling like I might ovulate early this month! This is judging mostly from CM. Usually, because I ovulate so late, I have a period of nothing down there before watery and EWCM start. This month, feeling watery already! So excited! OPKs and BDing start tonight! Does anyone know if OH being sick might affect our chances this month? He just has a cold and he hasn't taken anything for it. Also, does anyone do the cough syrup thing? When should I start that?

I was thinking the same thing! Although, it's still morning where I am. Work is boring so I've been able to visit more than usual. Usually when I sign on I have at least 3 pages to read in this thread!

finally home from work~!! LONG DAY IS A UNDERSTATMENT!!

think i look at the picture of my pee stick a 100 times on break lol!!
proper thinking to much into it.

im feeling hungry today though!!...
how is everyone else

i know i think im doing well not testing right now lol!!
no idea how you have done today without!!

feeling crampy though bit AF LIKE..
tbh felt this with both my pregnancys tho

Good morning (from where I am) :flower:

7dpo today & resisted the urge to test this morning. Really wanting to hold off until AF is due but I always get a little crazy around 8dpo :haha:

Also that FB link tells me that it's a broken link & can't be found :shrug:

Emma I'm keep cramping still, it's crazy cos we love cramps till we get our bfp then cramps panic us haha. Buffy 8dpo is crazy time

haha buffy i think you did well not test so far!!!
i was testing at 5 dpo!!
LOL

i know bundle... weird how crazy this POAS makes you!!!

Good luck to all the ladies testing tomorrow! Can't wait to see!

I'm feeling really different this cycle. I have nausea, heartburn, cramps & sore boobs. I had a really intense cramp that lasted about 30 seconds yesterday, kinda felt like a contraction.

I'm only 4dpo, is it even possible to feel so pregnant this early on!?

When I got my BFP I was convinced from 1dpo that I was pregnant because I just felt different. I was right! So I believe you definitely can know at 4dpo. A lot of people disagree with me though :flower:

I think the same I'm sure last time I knew very early on - just didn't test until late

I've got horrible achy pains in the back of my legs ouch

So exhausted today. Also feeling weird. Hope being sick won't keep embryo from implanting.

Awww bundle must be the Lil baba your growing :) they send ur body out of whack don't they !

Anyone kno wats thr chances of a second evap ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->