Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Me too.... Haha... I'm going to skip testing tomorrow and test again on Friday! :hugs:

Proper emotional at the moment. Just burst into tears watching this morning!

Miss - fx for you

Did you get my post on the fb group?

Emma that's weird I defo seen lines have you done a frer

Mine today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 14
Miss406, you're hilarious!! So tempting though right? I haven't even O'd yet and I'm tempted to! Luckily the OPKs will help with my POAS cravings! I will definitely be joining the facebook group as soon as I am in my TWW. Thanks for setting that up!

Getting excited to see the tests from all of you ladies:) bundle, I know yours will be crazy dark! It was easy to see on the first one!

AFM CD10 today and I'm actually feeling like I might ovulate early this month! This is judging mostly from CM. Usually, because I ovulate so late, I have a period of nothing down there before watery and EWCM start. This month, feeling watery already! So excited! OPKs and BDing start tonight! Does anyone know if OH being sick might affect our chances this month? He just has a cold and he hasn't taken anything for it. Also, does anyone do the cough syrup thing? When should I start that?

Good morning (from where I am) :flower:

7dpo today & resisted the urge to test this morning. Really wanting to hold off until AF is due but I always get a little crazy around 8dpo :haha:

Also that FB link tells me that it's a broken link & can't be found :shrug:

Miss - fx for you

Did you get my post on the fb group?

Emma that's weird I defo seen lines have you done a frer

Mine today

Woo hoo! Look at that! Congrats Hun!

Are you further along wantingagirl? Didn't think digi said 2-3 when your not 4 weeks on ticker yet

Are you further along wantingagirl? Didn't think digi said 2-3 when your not 4 weeks on ticker yet

No I temp I'm definitely 13dpo I've had this one time before but just after AF my period is due tomorrow. I think it depends on when you implant I think I did between 6-7dpo I got a line quite early. But every pregnancy is different I only got a faint hint of a line at 11dpo with Olivia xxx

Well ladies I had my FSH and LH drawn yesterday. FSH was 5.1 and LH was 9.5. It was CD 6 and I just finished 100 mg clomid later that day. My midwife said those levels were fine, that the PCOS ratio is 3 to 1 LH to FSH. So hoping I ovulate this time! Plus we leave for vacation tomorrow morning, so there's plenty of time to BD!

I don't see it on the group, did you deffo post it? Lol

Are you Sonia? Lol

I just got a reply xx
Hello, yes - that is me.. I just didn't see those pictures on the group lol! :oops:

Well ladies I had my FSH and LH drawn yesterday. FSH was 5.1 and LH was 9.5. It was CD 6 and I just finished 100 mg clomid later that day. My midwife said those levels were fine, that the PCOS ratio is 3 to 1 LH to FSH. So hoping I ovulate this time! Plus we leave for vacation tomorrow morning, so there's plenty of time to BD!

Good luck hun :spermy: :dust:

Miss. When you get a chance will you che out my testing thread please........maybe a little tweak.......thanks girl!

Anyone that can't see the group cos it's set to 'secret' as people can see what group you belong to otherwise add me on fb then I request to add to
Add you to he group I'm Shonagraysmith I don't mind you adding me on fb anyway :)

Anyone having problems finding / joining the facebook group can add me as a friend and I will invite you in, it's secret so perhaps that's why you're having difficulty joining...

This is me

Anyone want to add me anyway it's 'shonagraysmith' and it's a pic of my daughter :) would be nice esp for this group sticking together til,everyone has their babies and see them get older I'm in another group when I had my last daughter :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->