Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Thank you! I am not sure what dpo I am because I dont temp, but I am assuming I am around 9-10 dpo by now.

Congratulations to all the ladies with their BFPs! :happydance:

Mystic Meg said 'definetly' & 8 ball said 'it is certain'.

Well although they're rubbish, I think they might be right, I don't want to jinx anything but I feel a lot like I did with Brooke.

It's my birthday today so OH took me out for some breakfast, which I wasnt really feeling anyway but wanted to give it a go, it tasted so odd I just wasn't enjoying it, but what topped it off was the egg! I took a bite then embarrisingly ran to the bathroom & was sick :-( couldn't even drink my coffee, & I'm a coffee lover!

I've gone off bacon which is what I went off with Brooke, my sense of smell is very strong & all I've managed to eat today is half a sandwich & a croissant.

I just feel so different. I'm only 5dpo, I hope it's possible to feel like this so early on.

I'm optimistic for now but we'll see.

Congratulations to all the ladies with their BFPs! :happydance:

Mystic Meg said 'definetly' & 8 ball said 'it is certain'.

Well although they're rubbish, I think they might be right, I don't want to jinx anything but I feel a lot like I did with Brooke.

It's my birthday today so OH took me out for some breakfast, which I wasnt really feeling anyway but wanted to give it a go, it tasted so odd I just wasn't enjoying it, but what topped it off was the egg! I took a bite then embarrisingly ran to the bathroom & was sick :-( couldn't even drink my coffee, & I'm a coffee lover!

I've gone off bacon which is what I went off with Brooke, my sense of smell is very strong & all I've managed to eat today is half a sandwich & a croissant.

I just feel so different. I'm only 5dpo, I hope it's possible to feel like this so early on.

I'm optimistic for now but we'll see.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Those symptoms sound promising, I hope its your BFP coming!!!! :)

Very promising symptoms! I've had vivid dreams and diahrroea! Trying my to read too much into it...

Thanks ladies xxx

With all these symptoms, I'm tempted to test, can you imagine a BFP at 5dpo haha.... Very wishful thinking there!

Well, it's official, I am a POASaholic! Earliest I've ever tested! :blush:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 9
haha lol we have all been there and tested at 5dpo lots of time yet :) fx x

Whilst insomnia struck me again last night I used my time wisely.

I did this - https://www.mysticalball.com and asked if I am pregnant. Her first reply was 'maybe' :shock: I asked again and she then said yes! :haha: (It's something to bide the time isn't it, try it).

Also I made a few icons........

heyyy!! it told me to ask again later!!!
cheeky !!!

Well I asked it, and it said no!! It lies a lot...

Are you further along wantingagirl? Didn't think digi said 2-3 when your not 4 weeks on ticker yet

My digi said 1 -2 weeks but I charted and temped this month so my ticker is right.. not sure why my digi said less!

Think it goes from ovulation or implantation CaribbeanBaby but I was curious cos wantingagirl frer was so dark and digi 2-3 and she's about the same dpo as us. Like everyone said everyone is different

Think it goes from ovulation or implantation CaribbeanBaby but I was curious cos wantingagirl frer was so dark and digi 2-3 and she's about the same dpo as us. Like everyone said everyone is different

That makes sense :)

Spud - you'd appreciate this! I happened to find Manuka honey over here! What a random thing to find. I took a photo because the price just about made me faint!! :wacko: Who would pay that for 500 grams of honey??? :haha::haha:

https://i58.tinypic.com/14tq1j7.jpg

CaribbeanBaby that honey is about 10-20GBP over here it's crazy

Major temp drop today at 12dpo. AF is due Sat or Sun.

Spud - you'd appreciate this! I happened to find Manuka honey over here! What a random thing to find. I took a photo because the price just about made me faint!! :wacko: Who would pay that for 500 grams of honey??? :haha::haha:

CaribbeanBaby that honey is about 10-20GBP over here it's crazy

That is nuts. I think in Australia it's about $20 for the active 12+ Manuka honey . But $US36 is about $AU42 and 22GBP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->