Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

So only 4 days before af, and still getting BFN's. Symptoms are: really moody/agitated, sore boobies (Which is usual right after Oing for me) and slight nausea this morning.

Has anyone tested negative 4 days before their period and got a positive when af is due? I'm grasping at straws here I think. LOL

So only 4 days before af, and still getting BFN's. Symptoms are: really moody/agitated, sore boobies (Which is usual right after Oing for me) and slight nausea this morning.

Has anyone tested negative 4 days before their period and got a positive when af is due? I'm grasping at straws here I think. LOL

Did you get a positive ses pregnant if your avatar?

Ive not peed on anything today arghhh, seriously might just pee on an ov test lol xx

Bebedreamr ~ I did with my last baby, even spent £10 on those 'voila' pregnancy tests which have only 5miu sensitivity, all negative until 14dpo and I decided to use the last test in the house, a CB digital. Pregnant 1-2 I then couldn't believe it and went to the pharmacy saying it was a faulty test :haha:

Wantingagirl ~ Oh yes, I see what you mean! :shock:

xxmyheartxx ~ Do it do it do it! :D

Another mystic ball fun for you lot, ask it if you are pregnant :D

https://www.8-ball-magic.com/index.php#anchor

Did you get a positive ses pregnant if your avatar?
\

Sorry wanting, that was from my last pregnancy with my DD! Good for pointing that out, I am going to change it now! :)

Miss406 Bebedreamr ~ I did with my last baby, even spent £10 on those 'voila' pregnancy tests which have only 5miu sensitivity, all negative until 14dpo and I decided to use the last test in the house, a CB digital. Pregnant 1-2 I then couldn't believe it and went to the pharmacy saying it was a faulty test

hahaha that is so cute! That makes me feel a little better then. I am not a patient woman when it comes to these things so I find the TWW hard. Especially because 2 of my besties are just newly pregnant, and my sister in law is also so I want to share in the experience! Plus I LOVE being pregnant and our DD will be 3 in February

I did with my mc! Tested at 10dpo just bc I had an appointment that day, even though we only BD'd once without contraception, and got a BFN. Then AF didn't show so I tested at 15dpo and got a positive.

Emma and Baby.Love - Positive thoughts of :dust: your way :hugs:

Bundle - I can see the progression!

Wantingagirl - BOOM!! You don't mess around! Those are some Lovely BFPs!!

Am due for AF today or tomorrow, BFN at 10 dpo this morning but my temp is still high so I'm not considering myself out just yet.

:dust: to everyone!!

Usually my cycles are 28 days long. Last cycle was 26 days long and based on that information FF thinks I am in for a 32 day cycle Anyone know why?

It's dreadful isn't it Mum?! I actually don't know how I am going to get past these next few days without testing! :shock:

Why is when you try to advise people they don't appreciate it? In future I won't help any of them out... people are so ungrateful these days! Thankfully it's not on B and B!

Hello ladies! Can I be added to Dec 7th? Technically thats when I should wait until, although ive been getting bfn/evaps the past 2 days. I have been having some "symptoms", sharp pains, cramping, wetid cm, sore bbs, emotional, so I really hope this is the month! GL everyone!

Hello ladies! Can I be added to Dec 7th? Technically thats when I should wait until, although ive been getting bfn/evaps the past 2 days. I have been having some "symptoms", sharp pains, cramping, wetid cm, sore bbs, emotional, so I really hope this is the month! GL everyone!

Hello! Welcome! Yes, feel free to join! I'll add your date now. How many DPO are you currently? Good luck! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->