Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

I cn see something miss on both of ours!!!
Hoping it's the start to our bfps

On the 12th day of christmas my true love gave to me....
12 packs of vitamins
11 days of dancing
10 french kisses
9 tries of pre-seed
8 pregnancy tests
7 days of fertility
6 ways of trying
5.... pine----apple coresssss
4 days till coutdown
3 times a day
2 positive OPK'S
And one..... POSTIVE TEST!!!!!!

Saw this on FB and had to share :D

Oh yes, wish you'd join facebook even as a 'Jane Doe' account, a completely false name if your exes give grief, not a personal photo as your profile pic etc... I've had to do that in the past :haha:

On other news, I can't wait to go home tomorrow morning... to say I am expecting something in the post today or tomorrow is an understatement ... and no - it's not more pregnancy tests! :haha:

Oh yes, wish you'd join facebook even as a 'Jane Doe' account, a completely false name if your exes give grief, not a personal photo as your profile pic etc... I've had to do that in the past :haha:

On other news, I can't wait to go home tomorrow morning... to say I am expecting something in the post today or tomorrow is an understatement ... and no - it's not more pregnancy tests! :haha:

awww I can av a look at signing up :)))

Oooo what is it your waiting for ???

awww I can av a look at signing up :)))

Oooo what is it your waiting for ???

Basically, results of something - I know what they are going to say but seeing it in black and white makes all the difference at times :D

Derek defo get fb I know a friend that has a new one cos of family!

Good luck everyone and welcome everyone new.

Emma take it out of casing what do you see? The right way and the other way around? Mine then got slightly pinker by the evening.

Miss sometime I see a line and sometimes I don't defo on the black and white one now I've looked again xx

Miss sometime I see a line and sometimes I don't defo on the black and white one now I've looked again xx

Thank you! I'm going to leave testing tomorrow and test Saturday with an IC and do another frer either Sunday or Monday! :D FX!

I took it out wanting girl couldn't see anything :*(
Might leave it few days now and see@!

I have a flashlight app on my phone and I would shine it through the back of the test. That was the only way I could see my very first BFP on 12 DPO. Does anyone else do that? Makes a world of difference.

I have a flashlight app on my phone and I would shine it through the back of the test. That was the only way I could see my very first BFP on 12 DPO. Does anyone else do that? Makes a world of difference.

Done it before but all it makes more visible is indents. With a bright light you can't really tell if it has colour! I did it with Baby T and last cycle - and obviously last cycle it was :bfn: for me!

Yea you end up seeing indents on the test...
Crazy how far do we go lol too see a bfp !!
I'm trying my best not obsessing over them lines seems such bad luck to get them all evaps

This pic here had the light behind it.. and it was a BFP! It was not visible without the backlighting. I had never seen any kind of line until then and I always lit them up.

https://oi62.tinypic.com/9hq2rq.jpg

Yea you end up seeing indents on the test...
Crazy how far do we go lol too see a bfp !!
I'm trying my best not obsessing over them lines seems such bad luck to get them all evaps

Must admit I'm exactly the same, slightest line and I am all guns blazing, hope this is it for us sweetie! :hugs:

This pic here had the light behind it.. and it was a BFP! It was not visible without the backlighting. I had never seen any kind of line until then and I always lit them up.

https://oi62.tinypic.com/9hq2rq.jpg

I bet that took skill to photograph that... Phone out of action for using the flash light etc. Unfortunately my DSLR is at home and I have no way of recreating such photo. If I crumble and use a IC tomorrow though I may. I agree with you, shows up much better! I'd just be concerned it was an evap or indent!

LOL nah I have two mobile phones. One with my Australian sim in it, and one with my US sim in it.. very easy! I had just never ever seen any kind of line or indent or evap or anything before.. so I was like whaaaat??

Keep playing with the pictures trying to make it more visible! :oops:

Attachments

• 10833766_614355225359572_2120774547_n.jpg
    10833766_614355225359572_2120774547_n.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member