Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Yeah frer 12.5 so ic's more sensitive. Fingers firmly crossed for you

thanks
im a POAS addict so been testing for days now lol!!

but keep getting weird results!!!!

I honestly think I'm Going to test tomorrow :blush: I'll only be 9dpo.

I just need to pee on something!!

I'm crazy bloated, have pimples on my neck, light cramping, and just feel a bit funny. However, these are all also PMS symptoms. I had heaps of "symptoms" last cycle and wasn't pregnant :shrug:

Have you dismantled your frer yet emma lol, I can't resist when I think I see something

Oh, and I've also had tingly and itchy nipples yesterday & today. Just random.

I'm going to test tomorrow morning. It'll be a good time because my hubby is at work :haha:

I honestly think I'm Going to test tomorrow :blush: I'll only be 9dpo.

I just need to pee on something!!

I'm crazy bloated, have pimples on my neck, light cramping, and just feel a bit funny. However, these are all also PMS symptoms. I had heaps of "symptoms" last cycle and wasn't pregnant :shrug:

Iv been the exact same buffy!! its so hard differing between PMS and Poss preg symtpons!!

....testing time....:happydance:

It is just so frustrating. When I got my BFP 2 cycles ago, I could just tell I was pregnant. This cycle, not so much, plus we missed the day before O & day of O due to DH being away for work. Just not feeling lucky this month.

I didn't get my BFP until I missed AF though. So 9dpo is super early.

doesnt look any diff out the packet!!!
lol!! threw it away though as OH would think iv lost the plot!!!

ill SMU a IC before i go out ..around 10.30 so will be 3 hour hold.. and see what it brings lol!!

THE UNKNOWN!!

Some of you will have seen my IC squinter this morning with FMU. Well I did a frer with SMU. Here are the pictures, proper squinters on 2/3 tests I think. .What do you think? Has the IC got colour?

I've already posted on Facebook, however just booted the laptop to post here. :) I think the FRER shows up better in black and white.

Attachments

• ic2.jpg
    ic2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ic1.jpg
    ic1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 7
  • frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 9
  • frer2.jpg
    frer2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 8
  • frersmu.jpg
    frersmu.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 11
I think I see something on the frer too! Sorry you're having so much hassle with the tests :hugs: fingers crossed you get a nice dark line on that frer soon enough :flower:

I did a little tweak to Emma's FRER, as follows.

Attachments

• emmaferer.jpg
    emmaferer.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79