Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

Come on girls we want lots of xmas bfp's off decembers little darlings xx

Emma and Miss - Hoping to see some excellent BFPs soon! :thumbup:

Leti and 2kidsplusttc3 - :dust: to you!

Buffy - I try SO hard not to symptom spot b/c honestly, after 14 cycles of being SURE this is it THIS time, it's gotten embarrassing! :blush: That said, I symptom spotted like a madwoman last night, adding it all up in my head until I was def, def preggers. And then my temp dropped this morning and reminded me that I'm an idiot! :dohh:

BFN for me this morning, 11 dpo/AF due date. Little more wait and see :wacko:

Emma and Miss - Hoping to see some excellent BFPs soon! :thumbup:

Leti and 2kidsplusttc3 - :dust: to you!

Buffy - I try SO hard not to symptom spot b/c honestly, after 14 cycles of being SURE this is it THIS time, it's gotten embarrassing! :blush: That said, I symptom spotted like a madwoman last night, adding it all up in my head until I was def, def preggers. And then my temp dropped this morning and reminded me that I'm an idiot! :dohh:

BFN for me this morning, 11 dpo/AF due date. Little more wait and see :wacko:
Thank you! :( Fingers crossed she won't show! :dust:

Hi ladies hope eveyone is well! Feeling really discouraged today, I was so sure this was our month, but I am 1-4 days from AF and here's this mornings tests:
View attachment 826367

View attachment 826369

View attachment 826371

View attachment 826375

I think I see something on the first test! I may have line eye! Plenty of time, fingers crossed! :dust:

Thanks Miss! I really hope so! I figured by now it was too late to get a BFP after BFNs :/

Hi ladies hope eveyone is well! Feeling really discouraged today, I was so sure this was our month, but I am 1-4 days from AF and here's this mornings tests:
View attachment 826367

View attachment 826369

View attachment 826371

View attachment 826375

I think i can see something on the second test... But I've been looking and squinting at that many of them this past week here that I think my brain automatically sees them at this stage :haha: best of luck and I hope you get a nice dark line soon, not out till the :witch: shows! :hugs:

soon as i got home i peed on a stick or 2 lol!!

IC was completely blank so pretty certain iv just been getting evaps!!
not sure why id get 3 :((( but it would atleast show something if it wasnt an evap!!!
OPK coming up strong though ...so maybe the surge before AF??
HOPE NOT!!

it was only on a 2 hour hold so didnt have much pee and was pretty see through
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141204_172226_zps0asdvlhe.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141204_172041_zpsmsbq4izf.jpg[/URL
]

sorry guys that last pic was rubbish!!

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141204_174051_zpswhwdgqlz.jpg

Temp dropped below coverline today so Af is on her way.

Sorry Emma - that is so strange. But I guess it is possible?

Sorry Sunny :(

I tested BFN at 8dpo at 9.30pm last night. Completely blank.

Sorry Emma - that is so strange. But I guess it is possible?

Sorry Sunny :(

I tested BFN at 8dpo at 9.30pm last night. Completely blank.

sorry sunny :hugs:

and buffy your so early.. plenty time yet :flower:

now i may have line eye me .. but my last pic is there a shadow line on the IC???? or am i clutching at very thin straws

soon as i got home i peed on a stick or 2 lol!!

IC was completely blank so pretty certain iv just been getting evaps!!
not sure why id get 3 :((( but it would atleast show something if it wasnt an evap!!!
OPK coming up strong though ...so maybe the surge before AF??
HOPE NOT!!

it was only on a 2 hour hold so didnt have much pee and was pretty see through
https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141204_172226_zps0asdvlhe.jpg

https://i1142.photobucket.com/albums/n607/emma4g63/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-12/20141204_172041_zpsmsbq4izf.jpg[/URL
]

hugs hun i have had many many evaps on ic,s hundreds even u not out till the witch shows :thumbup:

iv taken hundreds of IC's while TTC.. and never had an evap!!

no idea when AF is due as its 4 weeks since my MMC - and d and c so could be now could be weeks!! so wont know if late or anything!!!
which makes it worse

Emma that is so rough all you are going through. I say take a break over the weekend and try again Monday.

Emma that is so rough all you are going through. I say take a break over the weekend and try again Monday.

i think so too karen.. i feel like i got my hopes up after the second evap and then after the 3rd even more.. kind off obssesing now!!
:cry:

Maybe you should wait until you *think* AF should be due & if she's a few days late, head to your doctor and have blood taken. Tell them you've had a couple of positive tests. Then you'll know for sure. I know its hard waiting, but that's all any of us can do during the dreaded two week wait! :( xx

Oh and there might be a shadow of a line on that test, but why would you get dark tests and then light ones?! So weird.

Maybe you should wait until you *think* AF should be due & if she's a few days late, head to your doctor and have blood taken. Tell them you've had a couple of positive tests. Then you'll know for sure. I know its hard waiting, but that's all any of us can do during the dreaded two week wait! :( xx

Oh and there might be a shadow of a line on that test, but why would you get dark tests and then light ones?! So weird.

ill wait and see what it brings...i can see a line on it.. just thinking it would be lighter as it late evening urine.. not FMU OR SMU...
told you im clutching at straws

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->