Decembers Little Darlings Testers Thread [50 Testers: 15 BFP's, 1 Angel]

My test from this morning. Possibly something ever so light. Crap photo - taken at 3.30 in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 30
Hey ladies, so I'm a day late for af... I bled for an hour yesterday (so I thought the witch had got me) but still nothing.... I'm very confusedz bfn on test this morning.... Any advice? Xx

I've had AF show and then disappear for a day again. It's a bit tricksy like that.

Thanks everyone :))
There was Def a line ok last night's but fmu again blank white there's not so much of a shadow
Proper confusing .think I'm officially out now guys
Either them tests are awful or my body is just weird !!

Think I see something buffy.
Onetube sometimes that happens then people get there bfp, fx for you.
Emma your not out till the witch shows keep positive

Buffy I see something very faint -
Strange one tube iv never had that happen but hope the witch doesn't come for you
How are your symptons today bundle and caribean baby ??

I am good, i get cramps sometimes and panic like crazy and get tired quick but that's it at the moment. Couple more weeks i will be smelling everything and gagging no doubt haha xx

Now on cd31 with nothing to report. I was sure I ovulate on cd14 but I also had pains on cd21 which could have been ovulation (I initially thought implantation!) - ran out of tests but going to test again as I would now be 10dpo based on possible later ovulation. My cycles have been a bit up in the air since my ectopic.

My usual pms symptom is really bad skin, and I am clear just now so slightly confused!

Buffy I see something very faint -
Strange one tube iv never had that happen but hope the witch doesn't come for you
How are your symptons today bundle and caribean baby ??

I can't sleep :( My lower back is sore, the ligaments in my belly on either side are annoying me... just generally uncomfortable. Boobs are ultra sore. My nausea settled down a couple of days ago though, which is good. I didn't even know I was pregnant until about 5 or 6 weeks last time... I am only 4 weeks and feel like I am 6 months pregnant. So bloated and fat and uncomfortable lol it seems so silly being only a few weeks along and feeling like this. I am grateful to be feeling like this as it means little poppyseed baby is doing its thing. I just think it's way too soon to be feeling like this!

Thanks for asking Emma :)

I am not sure if I am feeling like this because I just found out I had that chikungunya virus a couple of months ago and the joint pain lingers for a while :( I hope that goes away because that will not be fun!

Buffy keep your fingers crossed and your legs uncrossed lol

Emma I seen that last one and buffy too! I really detest ic's! Good luck.

Tmi Caribbean and bundle what's your CM like? Mines was really wet and creamy to start with and has gone quite dry now this week with a little creamy at times, I wonder if this is normal? I'm such a worry wart ever since I had a loss xx

I really don't notice any CM to be honest. Definitely nothing on my pants and if it's there when I wipe, I can't really tell. Maybe just a little bit of creamy? I am not one to start seeing if it's stringy and stretchy. Blargh.

10 dpo and bfn for me. I'll prolly start sootting tomorrow or the next day.

I'm in the same boat for the bloating and back pain symptoms! How were you ladies with previous pregnancies for morning sickness?

Anyone with their BFPs planning on telling any family members at Christmas?

I really don't notice any CM to be honest. Definitely nothing on my pants and if it's there when I wipe, I can't really tell. Maybe just a little bit of creamy? I am not one to start seeing if it's stringy and stretchy. Blargh.

Hehe....... I had really creamy CM after bfp for about 5 days now on and off and dry a lot just wanted to see what is norm but I think the problem is everyone is different lol xx

10 dpo and bfn for me. I'll prolly start sootting tomorrow or the next day.

:( sorry Hun still early my sure sign was when I didn't spot I always did at 8dpo

I'm in the same boat for the bloating and back pain symptoms! How were you ladies with previous pregnancies for morning sickness?

Anyone with their BFPs planning on telling any family members at Christmas?

Hell no lol my family are probably gonna be negative about it as it is so the longer I leave it the better

Xxx

I detest them too wanting took am frer with SMU and still blank white so I'm Def out this month
To be honest I'm not even sure I ovulated when I said as never got a positive OPK just strong ones then they went light there doing dark and was almost positive this morning
Not sure what's going on !!
Can't help testing though !!
Don't feel pregnant either and I did last time...

Fxed to all those still in the running this month and good luck to all those who got a :bfp: !!!

I'm officially out as of last night. All the best to the BFPs and those yet to test! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->