Do you see it?

Elfgirl87

Reaction score
I know I'm not supposed to be testing and I am headed to the doctor soon. But I'm on a trip and really wanted to break the news to my parents about a possible grandchild. But I don't know if this is strong enough. Do you guys see the line? I know it's blue and I didn't know when I bought it. Sorry. Let me know what you see!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 65
And one more picture with a better angle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 53
Yes i do. I would retest with a FRER if possible!

Yes i do. I would retest with a FRER if possible!

This is the third one have had look like this. Do you think it's enough of a positive to tell my parents? My husband says it's up to me but what do you think?

I can see it, I would retest to be sure. I have seen some women get evaps on all tests done & not be positive. All the best Hun! GL

I see it! Personally I would wait until after the Dr visit. How many DPO are you? H&H 9 months!

I would test with frer before telling anyone, personally. Blue dyes are just horrid evaps in the time limit. Fx for you, hope this is it!

I can just about see it but as the others have said I'd try with a FRER if possible. Good luck and I hope it is positive enough for you to be able to share your news!!!

Can you do a digi ? If it shows on a Digi then definitely :)

I can just about see it but as the others have said I'd try with a FRER if possible. Good luck and I hope it is positive enough for you to be able to share your news!!!

I actually did take an frer. Here's the pic and it's definitely positive. This was a week ago and I just keep hoping the tests get darker but they don't. I'm afraid perhaps my hormone levels aren't high enough. That's why I'm headed to the doctor. But I've gotten positives on five or six tests.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 39
I see it! Personally I would wait until after the Dr visit. How many DPO are you? H&H 9 months!

I'm not sure because I think I od later than I thought. I believe my period is late though. The only reason I wanted to tell them now is that I am instate for a funeral. I won't get to see them in person again until December most likely. I had wanted to break the news to them in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->