• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

Anyone check their cervix on a regular basis? Just curious. I have a little more this cycle but I'm on the fence about regularly tracking it.

I do. Not during AF except the very end spotty days.
This may help a bit, it's a good reference chart:
https://community.babycenter.com/po...cp_and_cervical_mucus_cm_type_for_your_charts
Hope it helps

Morning! 😊 I am 8dpo today so we are pretty much cycle buddies. Haha. Same here, nothing to report really. Just slightly tender breasts but that's an AF thing for me. They not as sore as last month, but I find it can vary cycle to cycle.
I will be testing on Sunday if no sign of AF as that is when she is due. When are you testing?
I've decided not to test before AF due anymore as keep feeling disappointed by all the BFNs x
hey I dunno wen to test!!!! Would love to test weds as itse birthday but realistically thats too early I think...... I feel out this month now tho, don't feel ne diff and just annoying myself keep trying to think I may have a symptom. Just hard not to think about it lol x

Haha! It is very annoying isn't it. I always symptom spot just before AF arrives. I just want a BFP for a change! If not AF needs to hurry up so can move on to next cycle x

Hi bbaabbyy and Trying4first, I'm currently 7dpo - can we buddy up? When are you testing? I am planning on August 3

Hey!!! Due to test on Sunday 2nd. Only if AF doesn't show up..... 😊 I am 9dpo today so only two days ahead!

Well having cramps now. Feeling out, Normally a sign AF is on the way. Booooo. I'm only 8dpo with a 13 day LP but it's not uncommon for me to cramp quite a few days before. Getting bored of this each month now 😒

I'm totally feeling the same way. Been having cramps since last night. I'm definitely getting bored and less excited every month haha as in less excited to symptom spot and psych myself up that I will get my bfp.

Just a few more days to August. Ready or not, here we come.

Oh I know the feeling. It's like each month now I know it's going to be a failure. Our timing is perfect so its so frustrating! However I need to remember it's only been 4 months since my D&C so maybe my body just isn't ready yet. Oh no! Not more cramps 😔 I have had them this morning also. I know they can be implantation but I don't think it's that likely. I'm expecting AF x

Hi girls,

I'm due to test on the 5th August. My temps seem great at the minute but I'm preparing myself for a drop soon.
Had a weird feeling all month like I know my ovaries are there...like they are throbbing but not hurting. So in hoping m clonus helped this month and I got some good eggs.

I'm totally feeling the same way. Been having cramps since last night. I'm definitely getting bored

Oh I know the feeling. It's like each month now I know it's going to be a failure. Our timing is perfect so its so frustrating! However I need to remember it's only been 4 months since my D&C so maybe my body just isn't ready yet. Oh no! Not more cramps 😔 I have had them this morning also. I know they can be implantation but I don't think it's that likely. I'm expecting AF x

I am also about 4 months from my 2nd D&C! Gosh. I really hope we get out of this soon and get our babies! This month is the first month I think that I really haven't been too worried about getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong, our timing like yours is almost always spot on. But it always seems it takes so long to get a bfp each time that I'm just no longer hopeful. I still get disappointed when AF shows up though but get over it after the first 2 days.

Hi girls,

I'm due to test on the 5th August. My temps seem great at the minute but I'm preparing myself for a drop soon.
Had a weird feeling all month like I know my ovaries are there...like they are throbbing but not hurting. So in hoping m clonus helped this month and I got some good eggs.

Welcome! 😊 let's hope those temps stay up for you this cycle! Really hoping you caught the egg! Let us know how testing goes. Everything crossed for you!

Thanks will do.

What does d&c mean? I read your post

Lets just say due to some abnormal symptoms i am having i believe im testing early like 10 dpo early lol:thumbup:

I'm totally feeling the same way. Been having cramps since last night. I'm definitely getting bored

I am also about 4 months from my 2nd D&C! Gosh. I really hope we get out of this soon and get our babies! This month is the first month I think that I really haven't been too worried about getting pregnant. Don't get me wrong, our timing like yours is almost always spot on. But it always seems it takes so long to get a bfp each time that I'm just no longer hopeful. I still get disappointed when AF shows up though but get over it after the first 2 days.

So sorry you have had to go through that twice Hungry. Luckily with our first MC it was early so I miscarried naturally.
I'm guessing your in the same boat, out doctor has said no testing until we have had 3 Losses. So feeling in complete limbo. I guess your feeling the same?
Like you I must say I'm a bit more relaxed this month, only because I'm so fed up with it all and the disappointment ttc seems to bring. I'm just at the point where I want to live my life again as ttc really takes over.
I always get annoyed when AF shows. I used to cry and it was a huge pitty party. Last month I just felt angry for a day that was it.
So feeling the urge to test here but 9dpo is far too early!

Lets just say due to some abnormal symptoms i am having i believe im testing early like 10 dpo early lol:thumbup:

Haha! Don't you will start us all off!!! :haha:
I am having strong willpower..... So far.

Today had cramps this morning now they have gone. Breasts just slightly tender and that's all. Stuffy nose and sneezing but possibly allergies. Nothing exciting at all. Yawnnnnnnn

Haha! Don't you will start us all off!!! :haha:
I am having strong willpower..... So far.

Today had cramps this morning now they have gone. Breasts just slightly tender and that's all. Stuffy nose and sneezing but possibly allergies. Nothing exciting at all. Yawnnnnnnn

I gag/vomited this morning and i still feel nauseous, sore boobies, abdomen is tender (probably due to being sick) tired, and bloated with gas...... i hope i am not just imagining these things upon myself lol

How many dpo are you now!? Sometimes it's hard not too imagine them. I felt sick once and was convinced I was pregnant. Well i wasn't at all and the month I got my BFP hardly any symptoms at all. But some people are very sensitive to HCG and can feel those symptoms very early on! Let's hope it is good news for you 😊

How many dpo are you now!? Sometimes it's hard not too imagine them. I felt sick once and was convinced I was pregnant. Well i wasn't at all and the month I got my BFP hardly any symptoms at all. But some people are very sensitive to HCG and can feel those symptoms very early on! Let's hope it is good news for you 😊

HA i am only 6 dpo......i had bad cramps and pinching yesterday...i know it is super early so i have no clue whats going on with my body atm.....but we shall see soon

The bad cramps could be a very good sign ! 😊 Keeping everything crossed for you!

Joining in! AF due 7 August

Welcome! 😊 so sorry that your little boy Silas was born sleeping. So pleased that you gave birth to an angel afterwards. Wishing you the best of luck with ttc again

So sorry you have had to go through that twice Hungry. Luckily with our first MC it was early so I miscarried naturally.
I'm guessing your in the same boat, out doctor has said no testing until we have had 3 Losses. So feeling in complete limbo. I guess your feeling the same?
Like you I must say I'm a bit more relaxed this month, only because I'm so fed up with it all and the disappointment ttc seems to bring. I'm just at the point where I want to live my life again as ttc really takes over.
I always get annoyed when AF shows. I used to cry and it was a huge pitty party. Last month I just felt angry for a day that was it.
So feeling the urge to test here but 9dpo is far too early!

I know. After the first MMC, I kinda stopped exercising for almost half a year cos I was worried it would stop me from conceiving. And of course I was rather depressed being the first pregnancy, first loss and D&C. I started working out again only a few months before the 2nd. And was very careful this time. Didn't do any strenuous exercises and only walked. I wasn't happy as i was a very active person before all this.

After the 2nd D&C, I just went screw it. I've stopped my life for way too long for nothing to happen. So started increasing my work outs to 80% of before TTC. So it's been 3 plus months of me trying to get my life back and not stop it in case I get pregnant. It was not easy for sure to get to this mindset.

I was kinda lucky. My doc tested the fetus for the first because it happened at 11 weeks. Inconclusive though. Second she tested because if it was inconclusive she would send me for extensive tests but it came back as a trisomy loss. So she felt there was no need to investigate further at this point. I do hope though that there isn't any underlying problems..... I think it sucks to have to experience 3 before any testing is done. That's 2 losses that could have been avoided. I'm sorry it's that case for you.

I refuse to test early as I hate seeing bfn Hahaa sorry for the rambling!

twickywabbit, takesthecake, Essjay86 & MrsAmk..Welcome!! :flower:

Trying..I'll be 11dpo on Thursday, and I've been feeling mildly crampy for the last few days, so hoping I'll be able to detect something on the test...but it's still early enough that if its negative I can hold out hope. The next test day will be Sunday (at 14dpo)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->