• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

Hi all..mind if I join in?

Ive vowed after an obvious FRER pink evap yesterday but then bfn this AM that Im not testing until AF should be here so not till Monday the 3rd....I had a weird day or brown stuff at like 4-5DPO and then 6 hours of red the next day at 5-6dpo and that was all....

lots of thick thick ewcm...crazy!!

cervix has been all over the place up down soft hard so I know thats not reliable..

diarrhea since O (hoping its a sign progesterone is up) but no sore boobs though which makes me worry

so tired but I also have 2 year old twin boys and I have a chest infection so those two things are prolly why Im tired..

this AM was BFN with FMU after 6 hours or more overnight hold but countdowntopregnancy says that yesterday was most common for implant and today and tomorrow are also common days and I am kinda crampy today..so who knows...

really wanting this BFP..would love an April baby... fingers crossed for all of us!!

Wow all your signs sound very positive to me! You may just get a late BFP that's all! I didn't test positive until 16dpo with my last pregnancy. Wishing you the best of luck! 😊

Everyones having cramps! haha I've got no symptoms except always peeing and being gassy and i'm not even sure they are legit symptoms ha.
I tested yesterday and today, no idea why considering i'm only 8DPO...i will try and save my tests now until saturday morning (11DPO) as i'm going out that night.

Random question but its okay to have a hot bath in the tww isn't it? I really wanted one the other night but in the end i didn't have time, but it got me thinking would it be okay.

Seems that way! So annoying as you can also get them in BFP cycles! 8dpo is very early. I'm testing now Friday at 12dpo to see if anything comes up. I've got a night out so want some peace of mind. Good luck with your test!
I have had baths in the TWW before. I carry in life as normal except I won't take ibuprofen in the TWW

Hi all..mind if I join in?

Ive vowed after an obvious FRER pink evap yesterday but then bfn this AM that Im not testing until AF should be here so not till Monday the 3rd....I had a weird day or brown stuff at like 4-5DPO and then 6 hours of red the next day at 5-6dpo and that was all....

lots of thick thick ewcm...crazy!!

cervix has been all over the place up down soft hard so I know thats not reliable..

diarrhea since O (hoping its a sign progesterone is up) but no sore boobs though which makes me worry

so tired but I also have 2 year old twin boys and I have a chest infection so those two things are prolly why Im tired..

this AM was BFN with FMU after 6 hours or more overnight hold but countdowntopregnancy says that yesterday was most common for implant and today and tomorrow are also common days and I am kinda crampy today..so who knows...

really wanting this BFP..would love an April baby... fingers crossed for all of us!!

Good Luck!! that spotting is a good sign. Did you get sore boobies early on last time you was pregnant?

Everyones having cramps! haha I've got no symptoms except always peeing and being gassy and i'm not even sure they are legit symptoms ha.
I tested yesterday and today, no idea why considering i'm only 8DPO...i will try and save my tests now until saturday morning (11DPO) as i'm going out that night.

Random question but its okay to have a hot bath in the tww isn't it? I really wanted one the other night but in the end i didn't have time, but it got me thinking would it be okay.

Seems that way! So annoying as you can also get them in BFP cycles! 8dpo is very early. I'm testing now Friday at 12dpo to see if anything comes up. I've got a night out so want some peace of mind. Good luck with your test!
I have had baths in the TWW before. I carry in life as normal except I won't take ibuprofen in the TWW

Ah thanks, I think i will have a bath tomorrow. I feel the same, i cant go out and drink without knowing.
I try not to take tablets anymore, but a friend advised me to take baby aspirin (75mg) once a day the help thin the blood to help implantation, so i was taking that up till today..i dont want to take it after today in case it causes miscarriage...jeez ttc is so complicated.

Hey I'm having zero symtoms not even one lil thing..... Seem to feel out now I dunno y just seem like its been a long month and now wanna try better next month, all depends if I end up ov early again!!! How u feeling today...... Wat day do u think ull b testing, I did one this morning but was a def neg. I know its way early but just wanted to see if there was even the slightest faint line but nothing Boohoo xx
Hi bbaabbyy, I'm feeling kind of unsure too, like maybe I'm out. I don't have any definitive symptoms and whatever mild ones I had to begin with are now gone. I think I misread your test date as Aug 3, but I think you are actually Aug 8 - whoops! Anyway it's still so early for you and a lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily rule out a BFP....

I'm trying to keep my hopes up (but not too high) - hope you will too!
its tough isn't it...... My application says my date to be the 8th but I'm not 100percent sure of my last first day of AF and as I ov early I'm really quite confused. Still nothing to go and took a test this morning just cause it was my birthday lol but it was defo negative...... I honestly think we've missed this month. Do u think ull test before the 3rd.... How u been feeling today x

With my daughter I was on clomid so had tons of signs but they may have been related to that. Faintest Bfp at 11dpo with her. Then with my twins Bfp @ 9dpo so symptoms and early BFP there could have been because there were two lol. So who knows. That bleeding g was soo early though. Too early for implantation atleast too early for that to have been implantation and still have no Bfp I think.

@bbaabbyy, Happy Birthday!! I don't think I'll test before the 3rd....well, I'm going to try as hard as I can not to. Ideally I should probably test on the 4th when I've been officially late for 1 day.
I feel fine, other than some mild fatigue, probably from waking up several times in the night. Absolutely no other symptoms though, how about you?

Hope you did something fun for your birthday!

Ah thanks, I think i will have a bath tomorrow. I feel the same, i cant go out and drink without knowing.
I try not to take tablets anymore, but a friend advised me to take baby aspirin (75mg) once a day the help thin the blood to help implantation, so i was taking that up till today..i dont want to take it after today in case it causes miscarriage...jeez ttc is so complicated.

Sounds like a plan 😊 it's def better to know. Even if it was a BFN and was a BFP later on at least I tried to find out. They say to not drink and treat your body as if pregnant but I could be doing that for months! Can't let it take over my life anymore.
I've heard about the aspirin. I am wondering if it would help me get a sticky bean? All this is way to complicated I agree

Hey there! Had nothing out of the ordinary. Been cramping since 8dpo and the normal sore breasts but luckily not as sore this cycle. Feel just like AF is on the way so I'm def out this cycle. So annoying as FF rated out chances as high again. We have perfect timing but my silly egg doesn't seem to want to be caught!
How many dpo are you today. I am 10dpo today
Hi Trying4First1, I'm 9dpo. Keeping up temping is starting to drive me crazy. I swear I haven't had more than 2 nights of 6+ hours of continuous sleep since I supposedly ovulated. It's been a long time coming for me, since I had very irregular cycles coming off the pill (after having been on for 10 years). I was either not ovulating or ovulating very infrequently for the past 6 months (so I can definitely relate to the silly egg not wanting to be caught!). I was excited to temp for the first time this month and to see a spike, but who knows if it's really that accurate since my sleep has been off?
This tww is so long. Anyhow, there's a good chance you're still in the running...it seems that a lot of women have sworn that AF was coming, only to get a BFP!

Crossing my fingers for us, don't give up!

Hey!
Oh yes the temping and lack of sleep! In wondering does the temping cause anxiety therefore causing the lack of sleep? In deciding on whether to give it up next cycle and use OPKs on their own. I got pregnant twice before just using them. But it is nice to confirm ovulation too.
Bad sleep patterns can cause erratic temperatures so they not be as reliable. But I had found that it's normally easy enough to see the temp spike 😊 it doesn't have to rise dramatically high as long as you have 3 high temps to confirm as you prob know.

I have heard of women having normal PMS then BFP but I'm not feeling it this month. Still cramps and now the dreaded lower back ache is kicking in

I can definitely see why you would want to just stick to opks instead of temping, especially if they've worked for you before...it's probably much easier if they've been effective for you in the past! I wish I could rely solely on opks, but it seems my body needs to wind-up with a few LH surges before anything happens....so I definitely need the temping for confirmation of ovulation.

I'm sure you're right - that I probably have some anxiety about temping and maybe it's causing me to wake up a few times during the night. I have seen a consistent and sustained shift since the July 20th, whether I've slept well (happened on a few nights) or not....so that seems to argue in favor of the temp spike being real. The erratic sleep is mostly due to waking up a few times at night...I usually get at least 3 hours between wake ups, so sometimes I temp in the middle of the night too. I generally don't have a problem falling back sleep after I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm thinking about taking a break from temping for a day or two, now that I know what my higher post-O temp is. This is getting exhausting.

Regardless, only a few more days until we test.... hold on...I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't come for you!

Hello! Can I hop on this band wagon for early August? I honestly feel not preggers and my temps post ov aren't looking stellar and its 8dpo, but what fun would giving up early be?? (Ok secretly I just took a $ HPT and bfn but it's 3 days before when I told myself I'd test =|)

Takesthecake, I feel the same way about anxiety and temping. I normally wake up
a few times to use the bathroom per night (tiny bladder syndrome!); however, a couple nights this week I was awake like 6 times! I'd check my clock to see how much time until temping and wonder if there'd be adequate sleep left before then and blah blah blah. It IS stressful! And of course the stress as you lie awake with the thermometer burrowed hopefully under your tongue as you wonder, "will it be higher? A dip? Too low?" Ah!

And... Still can't wait to see if it's changed tomorrow morning :)

Baby dust to all, and to all a good night!

Just wanted to wish you all :dust:

I am 5-6dpo but have zero symptoms. Patiently waiting to see if AF arrives or not!

Hey there! Had nothing out of the ordinary. Been cramping since 8dpo and the normal sore breasts but luckily not as sore this cycle. Feel just like AF is on the way so I'm def out this cycle. So annoying as FF rated out chances as high again. We have perfect timing but my silly egg doesn't seem to want to be caught!
How many dpo are you today. I am 10dpo today
Hi Trying4First1, I'm 9dpo. Keeping up temping is starting to drive me crazy. I swear I haven't had more than 2 nights of 6+ hours of continuous sleep since I supposedly ovulated. It's been a long time coming for me, since I had very irregular cycles coming off the pill (after having been on for 10 years). I was either not ovulating or ovulating very infrequently for the past 6 months (so I can definitely relate to the silly egg not wanting to be caught!). I was excited to temp for the first time this month and to see a spike, but who knows if it's really that accurate since my sleep has been off?
This tww is so long. Anyhow, there's a good chance you're still in the running...it seems that a lot of women have sworn that AF was coming, only to get a BFP!

Crossing my fingers for us, don't give up!

Hey!
Oh yes the temping and lack of sleep! In wondering does the temping cause anxiety therefore causing the lack of sleep? In deciding on whether to give it up next cycle and use OPKs on their own. I got pregnant twice before just using them. But it is nice to confirm ovulation too.
Bad sleep patterns can cause erratic temperatures so they not be as reliable. But I had found that it's normally easy enough to see the temp spike 😊 it doesn't have to rise dramatically high as long as you have 3 high temps to confirm as you prob know.

I have heard of women having normal PMS then BFP but I'm not feeling it this month. Still cramps and now the dreaded lower back ache is kicking in

I can definitely see why you would want to just stick to opks instead of temping, especially if they've worked for you before...it's probably much easier if they've been effective for you in the past! I wish I could rely solely on opks, but it seems my body needs to wind-up with a few LH surges before anything happens....so I definitely need the temping for confirmation of ovulation.

I'm sure you're right - that I probably have some anxiety about temping and maybe it's causing me to wake up a few times during the night. I have seen a consistent and sustained shift since the July 20th, whether I've slept well (happened on a few nights) or not....so that seems to argue in favor of the temp spike being real. The erratic sleep is mostly due to waking up a few times at night...I usually get at least 3 hours between wake ups, so sometimes I temp in the middle of the night too. I generally don't have a problem falling back sleep after I wake up in the middle of the night. I'm thinking about taking a break from temping for a day or two, now that I know what my higher post-O temp is. This is getting exhausting.

Regardless, only a few more days until we test.... hold on...I'm crossing my fingers that AF doesn't come for you!

Hey. It is definatley possible. I swear it's why I havnt been sleeping. I think it's the worry about waking up and wondering what the thermometer will say. I am giving it up for next cycle. Have decided that I'm not going to conceive again all the time I'm run down from lack of sleep. It's just not worth it. I know some women find it empowering, I just find it stressful. Maybe a couple of days break be good for you, then you can see if it's the temping that's disturbing your sleep.
My temp dropped to near the cover line this morning at 11dpo which is a sure sign for me that AF is on the way. Such a shame as our timing was so perfect yet again. But I am not giving up. Me and DH will have a take home baby one day. He/she will be worth the heartache and all our efforts ❤️

I don't temp either because I'm Usually up a few times with the boys so I know it wouldn't be accurate lol

Realized last night how pissy I've been towards hubby. Everything he does annoys me and I almost cried from
Frustration last night when he was just trying to play and pick on me like he always does but omg he just made me Sooo upset last night

Still no boob soreness though which I had few days before Bfp with daughter and the twins so I'm feeling out this time so prolly just a brutal AF revving up

I don't temp either because I'm Usually up a few times with the boys so I know it wouldn't be accurate lol

Realized last night how pissy I've been towards hubby. Everything he does annoys me and I almost cried from
Frustration last night when he was just trying to play and pick on me like he always does but omg he just made me Sooo upset last night

Still no boob soreness though which I had few days before Bfp with daughter and the twins so I'm feeling out this time so prolly just a brutal AF revving up

That's the thing. Because of waking up the temps won't be very accurate anyway. I've temped for 2 cycles now so I know when ov is likely to be. Will stick to my OPKs 😊
How many dpo are you today!?

Just wanted to wish you all :dust:

I am 5-6dpo but have zero symptoms. Patiently waiting to see if AF arrives or not!

Im with ya! 5-6dpo and no symptoms here either :hugs:

Taking a break from temping might be the magic ticket you need. This is my first month taking my bbt but I'm only 2 months off bcp. I'm hoping that's why my numbers are so low but I hate seeing lower and lower ones as its like an early disappointment! I got bloodwork yesterday so we'll see if it's hypothyroid or just hormones returning to normal. No clue.

This morning I had a huge drop below cover line (really low on my chart even though my post ov temps were already boarder line low!) and I was guessing AF would come around Aug 3, so it's not looking good. It's not over til it's over though!

FX for all of you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->