• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

EARLY August Testers!!

Sorry I havn't been very active on here this cycle, but i have had just about ZERO, ZILCH, NADA symptoms to talk about!

I have been trying not to symptom spot this cycle anyway, but we all know that it happens :haha: I have not noticed a thing.

7-8 DPO today and just BARELY starting to get the sore BBs that I get every cycle before AF. No tiredness, not cramping... nothing. :shrug:

Still have a healthy amount of CM which is normal... so i fully expect AF on time come August 1 or 2. I'm heading to Maine for a few days at the ocean tonight. I hope that will give me time to forget about it. :coffee: By the time i come home i will only have a day or so before AF arrives.. or (hopefully) not.

I know it is still early for implantation and i should wait a couple more days, but i am seriously feeling out. It sucks because i was so optimistic about this cycle. We BDd at all the right times, but i guess maybe we missed O day and his swimmers didn't survive long enough? Who knows...:nope:

So sorry you have had to go through that twice Hungry. Luckily with our first MC it was early so I miscarried naturally.
I'm guessing your in the same boat, out doctor has said no testing until we have had 3 Losses. So feeling in complete limbo. I guess your feeling the same?
Like you I must say I'm a bit more relaxed this month, only because I'm so fed up with it all and the disappointment ttc seems to bring. I'm just at the point where I want to live my life again as ttc really takes over.
I always get annoyed when AF shows. I used to cry and it was a huge pitty party. Last month I just felt angry for a day that was it.
So feeling the urge to test here but 9dpo is far too early!

I know. After the first MMC, I kinda stopped exercising for almost half a year cos I was worried it would stop me from conceiving. And of course I was rather depressed being the first pregnancy, first loss and D&C. I started working out again only a few months before the 2nd. And was very careful this time. Didn't do any strenuous exercises and only walked. I wasn't happy as i was a very active person before all this.

After the 2nd D&C, I just went screw it. I've stopped my life for way too long for nothing to happen. So started increasing my work outs to 80% of before TTC. So it's been 3 plus months of me trying to get my life back and not stop it in case I get pregnant. It was not easy for sure to get to this mindset.

I was kinda lucky. My doc tested the fetus for the first because it happened at 11 weeks. Inconclusive though. Second she tested because if it was inconclusive she would send me for extensive tests but it came back as a trisomy loss. So she felt there was no need to investigate further at this point. I do hope though that there isn't any underlying problems..... I think it sucks to have to experience 3 before any testing is done. That's 2 losses that could have been avoided. I'm sorry it's that case for you.

I refuse to test early as I hate seeing bfn Hahaa sorry for the rambling!

Haha. I love a good ramble! Im starting to think the same as you, I stopped working out (a bit to do with my depression) and I put so much on hold. I think carrying on with life is the best thing to do. I was so careful with my second pregnancy, stopped working out and didn't lift a thing and I lost he baby anyway! So like you now I'm just thinking what is the point in stopping what I love. At the end of the day who knows how long it will take to get a BFP again!
That was lucky you got both babies tested. Although it doesn't make things better it was probably good to have some info?
The three losses thing sucks big time! I said to DH I sometimes feel like we are just trying again just to loose it just in order to get testing. I know that's not the right attitude and things may be ok but I can't help but feel that some days.
Let's hope hungry that we get our BFPs very soon!
(sorry for the essay)

BEWARE A RANT: :muaha:

I have felt like shit all day but i have been making the best of it UNTIL, i get a phone call from my hubby stating that his baby mama called and blah blah blah something really hit the wrong nerve and at this point i was just like Really I dont even give a shit, and he hung up in my face lol oh well i same what i mean and mean what i say, and honestly yall i feel like in my life i always get the shitty end of the stick, like i am the one who always has to "get over it" or "deal" with shit and right now i feel so fed up....i have been nauseous all day and i have had cramps on my left side off and on and i have peed like every 45-1 hour, i feel stressed and blocked in and i am lashing out.........:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
:devil:

BEWARE A RANT: :muaha:

I have felt like shit all day but i have been making the best of it UNTIL, i get a phone call from my hubby stating that his baby mama called and blah blah blah something really hit the wrong nerve and at this point i was just like Really I dont even give a shit, and he hung up in my face lol oh well i same what i mean and mean what i say, and honestly yall i feel like in my life i always get the shitty end of the stick, like i am the one who always has to "get over it" or "deal" with shit and right now i feel so fed up....i have been nauseous all day and i have had cramps on my left side off and on and i have peed like every 45-1 hour, i feel stressed and blocked in and i am lashing out.........:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:
:devil:

We've all been there, love... :hugs:

Good news is, irritability is an excellent pregnancy sign for me!
That, coupled with the nausea, frequent urination and cramping on only one side, has me pretty excited to see your HPTs!!! :)
((FX))

@ nmv, thanks for adding me to the list. @bbaabby, and trying4first1, looks like we will be testing the same day. Are you having any symptoms? I initially had sore nipples for the first few dpo, but then the soreness went away completely! I've been temping and temps have stayed up, but it seems that the soreness is decreasing, not INCREASING. Other than that, only some mild cramps a day or two ago, and a possible second temperature spike this morning (but after a poor night of sleep, so who knows if it's accurate?). Anyway, would love to know what symptoms (if any) anyone might be having around 8 dpo...thanks

I haven't been very active here, but had nothing to post about all this while. Have been noticing cramps on and off since yesterday. My stomach is so bloated I look 3 months pregnant already. :wacko: I had loose stool (sorry for TMI :shy: ) this morning. Suspecting AF to arrive soon but also hopeful for these to be pregnancy symptoms. 1 more week to go. Hope I get lucky this cycle! Baby dust to all of you early august testers. :dust::dust::dust:

@ nmv, thanks for adding me to the list. @bbaabby, and trying4first1, looks like we will be testing the same day. Are you having any symptoms? I initially had sore nipples for the first few dpo, but then the soreness went away completely! I've been temping and temps have stayed up, but it seems that the soreness is decreasing, not INCREASING. Other than that, only some mild cramps a day or two ago, and a possible second temperature spike this morning (but after a poor night of sleep, so who knows if it's accurate?). Anyway, would love to know what symptoms (if any) anyone might be having around 8 dpo...thanks
Hey I'm having zero symtoms not even one lil thing..... Seem to feel out now I dunno y just seem like its been a long month and now wanna try better next month, all depends if I end up ov early again!!! How u feeling today...... Wat day do u think ull b testing, I did one this morning but was a def neg. I know its way early but just wanted to see if there was even the slightest faint line but nothing Boohoo xx

Hey there! Had nothing out of the ordinary. Been cramping since 8dpo and the normal sore breasts but luckily not as sore this cycle. Feel just like AF is on the way so I'm def out this cycle. So annoying as FF rated out chances as high again. We have perfect timing but my silly egg doesn't seem to want to be caught!
How many dpo are you today. I am 10dpo today

Hey there! Had nothing out of the ordinary. Been cramping since 8dpo and the normal sore breasts but luckily not as sore this cycle. Feel just like AF is on the way so I'm def out this cycle. So annoying as FF rated out chances as high again. We have perfect timing but my silly egg doesn't seem to want to be caught!
Hi Trying4First1, I'm 9dpo. Keeping up temping is starting to drive me crazy. I swear I haven't had more than 2 nights of 6+ hours of continuous sleep since I supposedly ovulated. It's been a long time coming for me, since I had very irregular cycles coming off the pill (after having been on for 10 years). I was either not ovulating or ovulating very infrequently for the past 6 months (so I can definitely relate to the silly egg not wanting to be caught!). I was excited to temp for the first time this month and to see a spike, but who knows if it's really that accurate since my sleep has been off?
This tww is so long. Anyhow, there's a good chance you're still in the running...it seems that a lot of women have sworn that AF was coming, only to get a BFP!

Crossing my fingers for us, don't give up!

Hey I'm having zero symtoms not even one lil thing..... Seem to feel out now I dunno y just seem like its been a long month and now wanna try better next month, all depends if I end up ov early again!!! How u feeling today...... Wat day do u think ull b testing, I did one this morning but was a def neg. I know its way early but just wanted to see if there was even the slightest faint line but nothing Boohoo xx
Hi bbaabbyy, I'm feeling kind of unsure too, like maybe I'm out. I don't have any definitive symptoms and whatever mild ones I had to begin with are now gone. I think I misread your test date as Aug 3, but I think you are actually Aug 8 - whoops! Anyway it's still so early for you and a lack of symptoms doesn't necessarily rule out a BFP....

I'm trying to keep my hopes up (but not too high) - hope you will too!

Aw yeh my symptoms have totally gone today!! Honestly I think we read too much into things, I certainly do, it's a nightmare how obsessed I have become whilst ttc!

Bbaabbyy I have long cycles too and this month has dragged! I'm going to take double clomid next month so hopefully I will have a normal 30 day cycle. Fingers crossed.

I'm glad I joined this thread your all so nice! I mostly read through this at work so it's hard to reply to you all as I can't nip back to remember what u said but I'm going to go online tonight and have a proper catch up.

Oh I'm also testing on the 8th... I feel the same... Out but for no particular reason (although I don't think we could have tried any harder).

I just feel emotional today (officially throwing a pity party)

Welp, like last month, I have 0 symptoms! No bloating, sore boobs, tireness, nada! I feel really great (which isn't great in this case?). Holding onto hope though!!

6 DPO for me. Last night out of the blue my abdominal muscles were sore for no reason. AF is due on the 6th but it is going to be hard to wait although I try because I hate seeing BFN.

Hi Trying4First1, I'm 9dpo. Keeping up temping is starting to drive me crazy. I swear I haven't had more than 2 nights of 6+ hours of continuous sleep since I supposedly ovulated. It's been a long time coming for me, since I had very irregular cycles coming off the pill (after having been on for 10 years). I was either not ovulating or ovulating very infrequently for the past 6 months (so I can definitely relate to the silly egg not wanting to be caught!). I was excited to temp for the first time this month and to see a spike, but who knows if it's really that accurate since my sleep has been off?
This tww is so long. Anyhow, there's a good chance you're still in the running...it seems that a lot of women have sworn that AF was coming, only to get a BFP!

Crossing my fingers for us, don't give up!

Hey!
Oh yes the temping and lack of sleep! In wondering does the temping cause anxiety therefore causing the lack of sleep? In deciding on whether to give it up next cycle and use OPKs on their own. I got pregnant twice before just using them. But it is nice to confirm ovulation too.
Bad sleep patterns can cause erratic temperatures so they not be as reliable. But I had found that it's normally easy enough to see the temp spike 😊 it doesn't have to rise dramatically high as long as you have 3 high temps to confirm as you prob know.

I have heard of women having normal PMS then BFP but I'm not feeling it this month. Still cramps and now the dreaded lower back ache is kicking in

i am so excited!!! i have been on an emotional rollercoaster since yesterday from angry to sad to angry to happy to excited LOL....i am excited about saturday I can't wait to test......having cramps again today they are low like in my crotch area and left side area.... and feel nauseated so here's to being excited!!
:headspin::wohoo:

Eughhh more cramps all day and they are even worse now been to the gym. This is def the witch on her way!!! Grrr. In a way I hope she comes early so I can feel normal again! Haha

Everyones having cramps! haha I've got no symptoms except always peeing and being gassy and i'm not even sure they are legit symptoms ha.
I tested yesterday and today, no idea why considering i'm only 8DPO...i will try and save my tests now until saturday morning (11DPO) as i'm going out that night.

Random question but its okay to have a hot bath in the tww isn't it? I really wanted one the other night but in the end i didn't have time, but it got me thinking would it be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->