Father's Day Tester's??

same here my ic's should be here in 3-7 days hopefully 3 :)

Haha, actually, I have a feeling I will end up testing like 10dpo and on... but if it is a bfp then I want to wait to tell DH on Father's day. Let's be honest, I'm strugging to just get through the 2WW I don't want to make it any longer!

I am quite sure that will be me too! lol

Hey guys, went searching for a Father's Day testing thread and found one :) I will be about 13 dpo on Father's Day, so I will probably start testing a few days earlier and I'm hoping to be able to surprise DH on that Sunday. This month I had an HSG and so I'm hoping that gave me a boost and I'll get pregnant :)

Does anyone have any cute ideas for sharing the news with your hubby? I want to have something ready just in case we get lucky :)

Welcome!! Let me know if you find a cute way to announce to DH, I do not know of any. I was going to give him a children's book for fathers. I bought one and it's so cute about father, son, and daughter monkeys lol

I was also thinking of buying a baby photo album and the first picture will be of the positive pregnancy test. I am not sure about that one because I am very nervous for another MC. But, why lessen the experience because of fear right?

Hi everyone!

I probably won't be testing on Father's Day but af is due on the 17th so I'm around the same time as you all and would love to join the wait!

GL to everyone!

Hi there and welcome to the wait!! Why won't you test on father's day? You like to wait until you are late?

I'll be testing - although I will only be 8 dpo so probably too early :)

Hi ladies. Can i join? Af is due for me on the Friday (I think) so was thinking of testing the sat in time for Father's Day on the Sunday. Would love some cute ideas for telling oh too!!! Feeling so nervous right now!!!

I was hoping to be testing Father's Day but I ov late so will only be 8dpo on the Sunday, so I doubt I will get anything but I can try right hehe!!

I'm hoping to test on the Friday before, i will be 10dpo will that be too early? AF is due on 17th i think though this is my first month ttc after bc so not 100% how long my cycle will be, though ewcm was at same time as predicted ovulation so I'm hopeful x

Hi ladies!
This will be our 4th cycle and I will be testing Fathers Day right before our annual BBQ! Took off Monday just in case, best of luck to all of you!

I'll be really annoyed if my internet cheapies don't come by Wednesday

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been mia - it was an absolutely gorgeous weekend where I live so I've been spending as little time on a computer as possible.

How's everyone feeling? I'm at 6dpo today and not really much to report. My temp is a little unsteady this month - here's hoping for another spike in the next few days or so! I will say that I usually start cramping about a week before af (so, in the next few days and sometimes even by now) and that hasn't happened so that's maybe a good sign? Not sure. I hate symptom spotting but it's so hard not to!

Hey guys, went searching for a Father's Day testing thread and found one :) I will be about 13 dpo on Father's Day, so I will probably start testing a few days earlier and I'm hoping to be able to surprise DH on that Sunday. This month I had an HSG and so I'm hoping that gave me a boost and I'll get pregnant :)

Does anyone have any cute ideas for sharing the news with your hubby? I want to have something ready just in case we get lucky :)

Welcome!! Let me know if you find a cute way to announce to DH, I do not know of any. I was going to give him a children's book for fathers. I bought one and it's so cute about father, son, and daughter monkeys lol

I was also thinking of buying a baby photo album and the first picture will be of the positive pregnancy test. I am not sure about that one because I am very nervous for another MC. But, why lessen the experience because of fear right?

Yes right exactly!! I think that's a cute idea!

I did decide what I will do for DH if we get a positive this week. I'll bake him a cake and write "We did it! Happy Father's Day, Daddy!" and I'll have Justin Bieber's "baby baby baby oh" song playing when he gets home from work... I might just have it blasting and when he comes in, tell him "Oh I've been baking something for you today, can you get it out of the oven for me?" and when he takes the cake out (with it already done) I'll let him realize what it is and then I'll show him the positive test (hopefully digi!)... all while videotaping with my phone from a spot in the corner. Father's Day is the day of a concert for me so I'll have to leave right after he gets home from work, and hopefully he will want to come with me... so I'll also have a quick dinner ready for us to eat before we go. :)

AF Is due on the 11th for me! If she no shows I'm going to test fathers day and hopefully have a BFP as a gift for DH and FIL! I'm sooooo hopeful...how perfect??!!

Hi! I'm planning on testing on Father's Day (or possibly the day before) since we may be celebrating it on the Sat instead. I'm pretty sure I had implantation bleeding yesterday at 7dpo so I'm really excited but I know if I test any earlier I'm going to struggle to keep it a secret.

I'm planning on getting 3 FD cards - one from me, one from our 2 kids and then a 3rd one which I'll sign "from Baby C". The girl and boy name I like both start with C and we have a running joke that because we have a weekly cocktail night if I was pregnant we'd have to name the baby Cosmo! I'm ridiculously excited!

Guys I think I just got my BFP. The FRER is definitely pink IRL. Definitely positive within the time limit.

Don't think I can wait til Father's Day to spill the beans now!!!

Attachments

• photo1-2.jpg
    photo1-2.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 13
  • photo-6.jpg
    photo-6.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 17
Yay!!

I have to tell you I'm terrrrrrible at seeing lines. I almost never see lines in the pregnancy test area - but I 100% see that one!! :happydance: How many dpo are you?

I hope to join you in a week!

I'll be testing on Father's Day too probably. It'll be too early I'm sure but that's what they made cheap tests for, right? I knew immediately with my son, and just have that feeling.

Thanks so much girls! I'm only 7 dpo!! I am shocked to get a positive test so early! The test is drying darker too so I'm feeling reassured of what I'm seeing. I've never had tests like this before. I'm shaking, I'm nauseous from being so nervous- I don't even know what to do! I didn't want to mess up the Father's Day announcement, but I'm going to tell him tonight. I have a new plan. This is it:

I will set up my phone as a video in front of the couch where he can't see, tell him I have a gift for him. Have him close his eyes, take him to the couch to sit down, tell him to hold his hand out. Put his hand on my tummy until he realizes it. Then when he does, I’ll say “Happy early father’s day”, we will hug and everything, I’m sure I’ll cry, and then I’ll show him the test. I wanted a digital to tell him, so I will probably take a digital tonight when I get home and if it’s positive I’ll use that instead. I won't be discouraged if it's negative because it's so early, but I'll try to hold my pee and hopefully it works. This plan is better because I don't have the energy to do anything crazy and this way we won't be rushed or anything, and we can enjoy the night together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->