Father's Day Tester's??

Sounds like a lovely plan. Wow 7 dpo that is early! I'm planning to test on Friday i think, though I'm itching lol

How many dpo are you christina? Sorry if I missed that.

FF could be wrong, I might be 8 dpo. I ovulate anywhere from CD13-15, and it says I did on CD14 this time. Who knows, all I know is it's pretty darn early. I hope it stays nice and strong! I'm so excited to report to my doctor that the HSG helped me get pregnant this cycle.

An HSG test is an internal x-ray test that the doctor does to see if your tubes are clear... they go through your vagina like a Pap smear, and they put a small catheter into your cervix and into your uterus, and they insert contrast dye which then is supposed to go through your fallopian tubes. If the dye goes all the way through, it means your tubes are clear of blockages. If not, it means there is a blockage. Sometimes the test can sort of clean out your tubes and that's what I believe happened with me because my right tube took a lot longer for the dye to go through (and I ovulated on the right this month) so I think the test cleared out the small blockage and allowed me to get pregnant. It isn't primarily meant to get you pregnant, but it's a side effect that many women experience (lol a good one!) especially if there was any blockage.

Ah i see, can i ask why the doctors did that for you? Never heard of it before so I'm just curious x

Mind if I wait it out with y'all? I'm planning on testing on Father's Day, also :) I'll be 15 dpo ovulation, but my cycles have been long, so AF isn't due until the 20th.

I've had some pinchy cramps and some nipple/boob tenderness off and on (too early for pms for me). I had that early with the pregnancy with my son, but not convinced it means anything just yet. I also had a couple bouts of food turning my stomach yesterday similar to how it was in my previous pregnancy- including once spitting out something I was eating just bc it was making me feel sick (which happened multiple times every day in my first trimester last time). I know most women don't feel sick this early, but that's definitely how early it started for me before! (I've also had 2 chemical pregnancies that I know of that started with some mild nausea like this, so I want to just see what the week brings!)

Hopefully there will be many, many BFPs this Father's Day!! :flower:

Guys I think I just got my BFP. The FRER is definitely pink IRL. Definitely positive within the time limit.

Don't think I can wait til Father's Day to spill the beans now!!!

Yay!!! Congrats!!! I definitely wouldn't be able to wait to tell my hubby, either! :)

Ah i see, can i ask why the doctors did that for you? Never heard of it before so I'm just curious x

Well I pretty much just went in for a Pap smear and told him I was trying to get pregnant, and was on my 8th cycle at the time, and he said ok we will order some tests for you... easy as that. I didn't even have to ask for it even though inside I wanted the test. I am in the military so they may be a little more lenient with the testing. They also did lots of blood tests and figured out I am a carrier for the cystic fibrosis gene, so that was good to know as well (we got DH tested, waiting on results).

It has been a magical night. I told DH, we FaceTimed with my mom and told her, and he made me a delicious healthy meal- and I feel pregnant. It's freakin awesome.

Ah i see, that's good then. Aww sounds like a lovely evening! So pleased for you x

:dust: to everyone, hope you all get your Father's Day BFPs!!! :dust:

Man - I know we say this every month but I *really* feel like this tww is extra long. I can't believe I'm only 7dpo!!

No signs or symptoms to speak of really.. just hoping and praying for a miracle! How's everyone else doing today?

WOW megamegan i am so pleased for you, congratulations! I am hoping it is the start of good things to come for all of us.

I agree Savasanna this TWW is going on FOREVER!!! My BBs have been very sore today and yesterday and am feeling soooo tired today. Trying to remember back to last month though as to whether this is normal. Really trying to hold out testing until the weekend though.

How is everyone else?

Megaman!

Congratulations!! How did it go when telling DH?

Do you mind listing your symptoms?

Right hanrh??

It makes me wish I spent more time tracking my symptoms in the hopes that I wouldn't jumpt on every "symptom" I'm feeling now. Moreover - it makes me wish I had tracked what I was feeling when I got my bfp in January. Did I have sore bbs then? I hope not because I don't have any now! haha.

Although, I'm STILL not cramping.. and I'm usually cramping by now in the tww, even if just a little. Well, I suppose now is the time I usually start cramping, and on some cycles it's earlier.. in any event - I'm hoping for good things for all of us!

How's everyone doing today? 7dpo over here too and I swear I have felt queasy these last two days. I'm trying to wait until 9/10dpo to test with the cheapies and saving my frer for Fathers day. Week one is over! One more week to go.

I'll be testing on Fathers Day - 10 dpo for me. I also had an HSG this cycle.

I might actually give in and test tomorrow (11dpo), even though I don't usually test very early since I get tired of seeing lots of BFNs and would rather wait for AF and see. This is the 3rd day of random waves of nausea, and at the grocery store today I had total pregnancy deja vu. I had to walk quickly past several sections bc it was making me sick thinking about certain foods and then I had to grab a snack while I was there to settle my tummy. I sat in the car to eat something before I could go anywhere just to settle my tummy. Then I actually felt quite a lot better and continued on- which is how my nausea is when I'm pregnant or with the occasional pms, but generally not when I have a virus.

Does anyone else have any curious symptoms going on? I'm not too quick to judge mine yet because it could be lots of things, but I'm getting suspicious...

Megaman!

Congratulations!! How did it go when telling DH?

Do you mind listing your symptoms?

Thank you! It went so well. He's so happy and we both are excited to get a beta test tomorrow to make it super official. Although I keep taking tests and they are still positive and a little darker today.

So, my symptoms were... from like 3-4 dpo on, I have felt a full bladder and frequent urination. My boobs were hurting when my dog walked over me (I have a little dog and she always jumps on my chest if I'm laying down), which is unusual for me- now they aren't hurting a ton but I feel little shooting pains in them (I'm about 9dpo now). Also since yesterday, I've had a LOT of little aches and pains going through my belly... some are quick sharp pains but they are tooooootally not normal for me. I'm also burping a lot today and yesterday, especially after drinking water. I never burp. Lol. I'm very tired today, but I honestly think that's because I didn't sleep well because I was so excited last night!

I have decided that I am going to test tomorrow. I will only be 8dpo so I was going to wait but I just feel like I am! I actually got very queezy today. Took the kids to the library and I thought I was going to have to run to the bathroom. It will probably be too early but oh well. I am making myself this promise: if I don't get a bfp this month, being almost convinced that I will, I will never symptom spot again. I will actually ignore all symptoms ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->