Father's Day Tester's??

Have some symptoms like one night I had a crampy feeling a little dizziness emotional tiredness but of course that can also mean af is getting ready to show up!

************""Thank you! It went so well. He's so happy and we both are excited to get a beta test tomorrow to make it super official. Although I keep taking tests and they are still positive and a little darker today.

So, my symptoms were... from like 3-4 dpo on, I have felt a full bladder and frequent urination. My boobs were hurting when my dog walked over me (I have a little dog and she always jumps on my chest if I'm laying down), which is unusual for me- now they aren't hurting a ton but I feel little shooting pains in them (I'm about 9dpo now). Also since yesterday, I've had a LOT of little aches and pains going through my belly... some are quick sharp pains but they are tooooootally not normal for me. I'm also burping a lot today and yesterday, especially after drinking water. I never burp. Lol. I'm very tired today, but I honestly think that's because I didn't sleep well because I was so excited last night![/QUOTE]"" ******************

Thank you so much!! I am very, very happy for you. Can't wait to hear your beta. I am glad you are feeling good. I know it must feel so good to have your tests continuously positive and getting darker! Please keep us updated and I hope to join you in the first trimester thread.

I had to laugh at the burping part because on 4 dpo I was sitting in my floor and just burped. Totally out of no where. I am like you I NEVER EVER burp. Let's say I have burped 10 times in my life, 8.5 of those times were in the midst of, wait for it, ....throwing up. So that made me say hmmmm.

Edit: I have noooo idea why I copied and pasted your response lol instead of utilizing the "reply with quote" button. Any who, carry on lol

I have decided that I am going to test tomorrow. I will only be 8dpo so I was going to wait but I just feel like I am! I actually got very queezy today. Took the kids to the library and I thought I was going to have to run to the bathroom. It will probably be too early but oh well. I am making myself this promise: if I don't get a bfp this month, being almost convinced that I will, I will never symptom spot again. I will actually ignore all symptoms ...

I know what you mean lol. I am convinced that some months the egg must have been fertilized and trying to implant but could not and that is why we get so many symptoms. Either that or we are simply crazy :haha::haha::haha::nope: I will go with the first reason

You could get the tests with 3 in the box and test 8, 10, and 12 dpo. Get the ones with early results. Good luck! Keep us posted.

anothe is lower back pain all of a sudden

anothe is lower back pain all of a sudden

It really sucks that AF symptoms mimic BFP symptoms :dohh:

I have this stitch in my hip that came back tonight. It's kind of in my butt cheek too lol. Feels a little like a cramp

dont u just hate that there is not just one symptom that can only be related to pregnancy besides a pregnancy test life would be much easier if there was and we would stay sane during the tww

Sounds good. Can't wait for all these BFP. If AF doesn't appear by then, I guess I'll test also. I'm not due AF until tuesday, but normal have a short LP and as I ovulated early I'm already on 11dpo. Plus my temp jumped back up today, so who knows.

Kaiecee, I had a sudden pain in my lower back on Monday and that's what told me to test. It does suck that these can all be AF related symptoms too, but the funny thing is, now that I know, I wouldn't doubt it for a second that I'm pregnant. I'm 10 dpo, and yesterday I had these waves of sharp pains in my lower left abdomen, that were very distinct and unlike anything else ever before. I imagine my bean is burrowing in deeper. Now I will know for next time, if it's the same that is! I hope your symptoms point to a BFP very soon!!

ready4number1 you're so funny, I was kinda wondering about the copy and paste too lol. Thanks so much I'll update my beta later today!

:dust:

The symptom-spotting during the 2ww thing is one thing we know is almost crazy, but can't help but do anyway! It took about 6 months for us to get pregnant with my son, and I could have sworn I was pregnant several times when I wasn't. Then, I got so tired of attributing symptoms to possible pregnancy, that when I did get pregnant I ignored even yucky morning sickness for a week straight before I finally took a test... even though looking back it was clearly pregnancy, lol!
I've actually been feeling similarly the past few days, just more mild. I took a cheapie test this morning at 10 dpo, and it was a BFN. I'll try again on Father's Day if I'm still feeling this nausea!

Here's hoping all of our symptoms turn out to be good news!

I have decided that I am going to test tomorrow. I will only be 8dpo so I was going to wait but I just feel like I am! I actually got very queezy today. Took the kids to the library and I thought I was going to have to run to the bathroom. It will probably be too early but oh well. I am making myself this promise: if I don't get a bfp this month, being almost convinced that I will, I will never symptom spot again. I will actually ignore all symptoms ...

I know what you mean lol. I am convinced that some months the egg must have been fertilized and trying to implant but could not and that is why we get so many symptoms. Either that or we are simply crazy :haha::haha::haha::nope: I will go with the first reason

You could get the tests with 3 in the box and test 8, 10, and 12 dpo. Get the ones with early results. Good luck! Keep us posted.

Thanks! I ordered the box with 3 but used a wondfo this morning and got a bfn. Not even an evap. Lol. Figured I'd test again Friday and then on Sunday with a frer....ugh! I'm so over the tww! I am so not doing this again next month! I will time my ovulation and then not pay attention to anything else. I will not check apps or calendars. I will set a timer on my phone to go off alerting me if I'm late. At least this is the plan......

So, a few cycles ago my wife became upset that I was testing without telling her (so as to avoid disappointing her with bfns) because it made her feel left out. Since then I told her that she could pick the testing days, and I promised to never test without her again.

Last night she told me she wants to wait until a DAY AFTER af is due to test. What?!? That's like.. NEXT WEDNESDAY!! I don't know how I'm going to last!

I'm with you guys - I don't know why.. but for some reason I'm feeling good about this cycle. I'm still not cramping - which I'm taking as a good sign. I've also had other weird pressure/pulling sensations that I don't think are normal.. although maybe they are and I'm just having selective memory of previous twws. haha. In any event - I hope we all get bfps this month! Fx for February babies!

dont u just hate that there is not just one symptom that can only be related to pregnancy besides a pregnancy test life would be much easier if there was and we would stay sane during the tww

Yes!! Or why can't there be a test like the opk for pregnancy? Instead of getting a positive that means you will o in the next 12 to 36 hours, you could take it and get a positive meaning that you conceived in the last 12 to 36 hours!!! There's THAT surge. So why can't there be a pregnancy surge!

Exactly they make things so complicated when ttc

Someone could make fortunes if they discovered an earlier/almost immediate detection system. This brings up a question. I hear people talking about beta testing. How does that work? Can you just go into the doctor and ask for one?

And I really do wish someone comes up with something we have some much technology but we are still peeing on sticks lol

Not usually, no. Which is unfortunate - it's your body and if you have insurance you should be able to request a medical procedure. But unfortunately (at least in the US) that's not the case.

When I had my bfp in January I was concerned (rightfully so, it turned out) about the line not getting darker. I called and asked my doctor and they turned me away saying "a positive is a positive". However, once it was determined my pregnancy was ectopic, they told me that since I have a preexisting condition they will monitor my beta levels for my next pregnancy. I think it has something to do with insurance reimbursement rates. If you don't have "a reason" to perform a procedure then the insurance companies reimburse at a different rate (or don't reimburse at all).

It's silly and so frustrating.

I think the only reason they did a beta for me was because yesterday my urine test came back negative but I called and told them I was still getting positive urine tests at home. Then they did a beta today, and I got a positive! I'm still only 10 dpo so I'm hoping all is perfectly normal in there. Normally you won't get a beta test unless you're having infertility treatments or if you're high risk and got a positive pee test at home. I also don't anticipate them doing a second one to see if my levels are doubling, since I have no history of pregnancy loss, but I could be wrong.

Ex that last paragraph- they only did a yes/no blood test for me. I thought it was a beta (the guy told me so...) but it wasn't. I just made my first appt for July 8 when I'll be 7 weeks and OMG I am suddenly so nervous because I thought it would be sooner! Yikes.

Yea - isn't that a kicker? You survive a successful tww only be me met with another four week wait! Those first weeks are paiiiinful!

Good luck to you and I hope to be your buddy in the fww! ;) Congrats again!

I hope so too! Yeah I was just explaining to hubby that I feel like I need constant reassurance, but then he reminded me that my body is doing all the work, and all I have to do is keep eating well and staying relatively calm. Well, easier said than done, but I'll try. Hope you all will be my bump buddies <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->