FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: For me!!!!!!
Woohoo! That's awesome craftymama, congrats! :wohoo: I love seeing the BFP's :happydance: . I hope you have a healthy, happy, insanely boring nine months :flower: .

Your chart looks so awesome! I'm on pins and needles, waiting for you to test!!!
I hear you on the pins and needles, ha! I'm hoping beyond hope my chart/body isn't jerking me around. Late in the evening yesterday, about 9ish I think, I decided screw it, I'm going to pee on/in something just to see. Broke out a $ store test and BFN :dohh: . Not the best time of day or DPO for me to test but I was feeling soooo jittery! That was 12 DPO. Really bummed me out but this kind of thing happened with my DS2. Tested negative then three days later positive. I feel like AF is coming but that's also normal for me when pg. With my temps still being up I'm still trying to not get too discouraged. AF should be here by Sunday if she's going to show so FX! Aaarrrggghhh! I'm going :wacko: .

OPKs are driving me mad so this morning (on CD14 LOL) I started temping. I figured it would give me an extra clue as to what's going on, and if it doesn't help me this month (because I won't have much to use), and assuming I don't get pregnant yet, it all counts as practise for next month :thumbup:
Sounds like a plan Lara!

Yeah, still early, especially if you know it is unlikely that you will test positive on this CD! I wouldn't give up just yet! :hugs: Your chart says differently for sure!

I had a temp dip this morning so I am a bit weirded out by it. I didn't get a solid night's sleep, but I figured that would make my temp RISE, not dip. So I really don't know what to think as of yet, and won't until tomorrow I guess. *sigh*.... I hope it's not a glimpse into what's to come..... :dohh:

Mine has done that too, as long as its above the cover line I wouldn't worry yet.

Congratulations everyone so far this month with bfp.I have woken up this morning with slight pink spotting on tissue no need for a pad. Last period 20th of jan for six days. Ovulation 31st jan . Pink spotting 9th feb. Period due 14/15th of feb. Doc said last month I may have had a chemical miscarriage as I had a positive then two days later negative. I had a normal bleed period though. It messed my head up for two weeks but then I thought come on people go through a lot worse and carry on. Got in the routine since oct of sex only on ovulation and I feel it drives you insane. So this month we have sex four days on ovulation then every two or three days through the rest of the cycle. I feel more relaxed already. I ovulate each month close after period so I know when to have sex the most. So finally going with the flow like I set out to do :) x Sex is not a chore anymore :happydance:

Woohoo! That's awesome craftymama, congrats! :wohoo: I love seeing the BFP's :happydance: . I hope you have a healthy, happy, insanely boring nine months :flower: .

Your chart looks so awesome! I'm on pins and needles, waiting for you to test!!!
I hear you on the pins and needles, ha! I'm hoping beyond hope my chart/body isn't jerking me around. Late in the evening yesterday, about 9ish I think, I decided screw it, I'm going to pee on/in something just to see. Broke out a $ store test and BFN :dohh: . Not the best time of day or DPO for me to test but I was feeling soooo jittery! That was 12 DPO. Really bummed me out but this kind of thing happened with my DS2. Tested negative then three days later positive. I feel like AF is coming but that's also normal for me when pg. With my temps still being up I'm still trying to not get too discouraged. AF should be here by Sunday if she's going to show so FX! Aaarrrggghhh! I'm going :wacko: .

OPKs are driving me mad so this morning (on CD14 LOL) I started temping. I figured it would give me an extra clue as to what's going on, and if it doesn't help me this month (because I won't have much to use), and assuming I don't get pregnant yet, it all counts as practise for next month :thumbup:
Sounds like a plan Lara!

Yeah, still early, especially if you know it is unlikely that you will test positive on this CD! I wouldn't give up just yet! :hugs: Your chart says differently for sure!

I had a temp dip this morning so I am a bit weirded out by it. I didn't get a solid night's sleep, but I figured that would make my temp RISE, not dip. So I really don't know what to think as of yet, and won't until tomorrow I guess. *sigh*.... I hope it's not a glimpse into what's to come..... :dohh:
I see your temp went back up this morning, yay! That dip was probably just estrogen wanting some attention :winkwink: . How long are your cycles usually? You're almost halfway through the window! Halfway dance - - - -> :happydance: .

Sounds like a plan Lara!

Mine has done that too, as long as its above the cover line I wouldn't worry yet.
Yeah, mine dipped a little this morning and almost gave me a damn heartattack :blush: . This is why women stop temping during pregnancy and/or the TWW, ugh!

Congratulations everyone so far this month with bfp.I have woken up this morning with slight pink spotting on tissue no need for a pad. Last period 20th of jan for six days. Ovulation 31st jan . Pink spotting 9th feb. Period due 14/15th of feb. Doc said last month I may have had a chemical miscarriage as I had a positive then two days later negative. I had a normal bleed period though. It messed my head up for two weeks but then I thought come on people go through a lot worse and carry on. Got in the routine since oct of sex only on ovulation and I feel it drives you insane. So this month we have sex four days on ovulation then every two or three days through the rest of the cycle. I feel more relaxed already. I ovulate each month close after period so I know when to have sex the most. So finally going with the flow like I set out to do :) x Sex is not a chore anymore :happydance:
This definitely sounds like a great plan 7Gembob. Feeling like it's a chore definitely takes its toll and should not be part of the equation :thumbup: .

AFM, had a crazy dizzy spell last night, like I'd had too much to drink. Had some buttery artisan toast and started feeling better but still weird. Thought maybe I hadn't eaten enough but I wasn't all that hungry and actually felt relatively full until this happened. And I don't tend to get dizzy when I need to eat anyway so WTF? Told DH about it this morning and he goes "Hmmm!" :haha: . Don't get me excited man! Still getting weird streaks or red wine positives :haha: (saw that phrase used by someone on another thread, so funny lol) on $ store tests. Been peeing like a racehorse since 5:15ish this morning. Passed out before 9 last night. Seriously, WTH is going on? :shrug: I've been reading about some having issues with the funky streakiness or getting negatives on these tests when other tests, including digis, give them positives. Thinking about splurging on a digi if AF keeps her distance [-o< .

Oh and since I've decided to go full on crazy now :haha: I'll say I've been having the overwhelming exhaustion off and on the last week. Passed out before 8 at least twice, before 9 a time or two, and before 10. But then I'll get insomnia! CF stuff has been happening over the last week and a half. Irritable, ok, extremely irritable :blush: and spacey. The uncontrollable need to sleep is not my usual. Even if I'm bone tired by the time I get the kids in bed I usually stay up for a while no problem (gotta decompress at least a little; love my kids to life but they wear me the hell out :haha: ).

@ 7gembob - Sorry for your loss sweetie :hugs: I hope it happens again for you soon, and the little bean sticks.

@ SweetPotatoPi - My cycles are usually around 32 days, so I am definitely getting close to the end!! It is so crazy though!! I think my luteal phase is 11 days (never paid attention before), so if that's the case, I'm over half way there! 5 days left until the :witch: should fly in.

I was glad to see my temp rise a bit for that very reason though. I would imagine that now that I am getting so close to the end, it may begin to drop a little at a time very soon. Now every temp is a @$#%&@# stress to me, and the anxiousness is keeping me awake at night!! :wacko:

Guess we will see what happens!

So you have decided to go full on :wacko: now?! YES!! Come on over to the dark side....we have cookies! :winkwink:

7Gembob: Oh my goodness, I completely did not process the fact that you've lost a pregnancy (insomnia induced spaciness and children crawling on me didn't help *palmface*). I'm so sorry for your loss (((hug))). I was a wreck with mine.

LoveSanrio: Omg, yes! The temping anxiety is ridiculous right?! I'm thinking about stopping after Monday at 16 DPO if AF still, hopefully, hasn't shown. Oooh, I hope you guys have chocolate chip and peanut butter since those are my favorites :munch: . Oh, and while googling something I don't remember lol I got led to this thread that's all about early symptoms. Ha! How's that for me jumping into the deep end of the crazy? :haha: I've left the tab up and read there when I'm not doing the everything else under the sun I'm always doing lol.

7Gembob: Oh my goodness, I completely did not process the fact that you've lost a pregnancy (insomnia induced spaciness and children crawling on me didn't help *palmface*). I'm so sorry for your loss (((hug))). I was a wreck with mine.

LoveSanrio: Omg, yes! The temping anxiety is ridiculous right?! I'm thinking about stopping after Monday at 16 DPO if AF still, hopefully, hasn't shown. Oooh, I hope you guys have chocolate chip and peanut butter since those are my favorites :munch: . Oh, and while googling something I don't remember lol I got led to this thread that's all about early symptoms. Ha! How's that for me jumping into the deep end of the crazy? :haha: I've left the tab up and read there when I'm not doing the everything else under the sun I'm always doing lol.

We TOTALLY have chocolate chip and pb cookies! What kind of crazy people would we be without those?!

You're right, temping is stressful to the point that I want to stop as well, but I must admit sometimes I am glad I do it. Did you temp with any of your other kiddos? I didn't. I didn't OPK either, just kinda BD'ed, and hoped for the best. This time it isn't as easy because my husband works A LOT, so we have to time it a bit more. I'm hoping it doesn't take too long though, because I don't know how long I will be able to handle it all! I'm already flipping out!

OoOoOhhh!!! A symptom spotting thread! I'll be heading right over there AS SOON AS I post this. I embarrassed to admit how much time I spend on google every day looking things up about charts/symptoms/2ww ect.

I was teetering back and forth with symptom spotting as well, and was thinking this isn't going to be my month because when I get pregnant I break out so bad! And that is before I get a BFP, and so far no break out, so I don't think this is my month. Still hoping though! I will continue to symptom spot...it's like I always say...If you're gonna go swimming, you might as well get wet!! So I'm all in until the :witch: flies in!!!! WHOO HOO!! :wacko:

We TOTALLY have chocolate chip and pb cookies! What kind of crazy people would we be without those?!

You're right, temping is stressful to the point that I want to stop as well, but I must admit sometimes I am glad I do it. Did you temp with any of your other kiddos? I didn't. I didn't OPK either, just kinda BD'ed, and hoped for the best. This time it isn't as easy because my husband works A LOT, so we have to time it a bit more. I'm hoping it doesn't take too long though, because I don't know how long I will be able to handle it all! I'm already flipping out!

OoOoOhhh!!! A symptom spotting thread! I'll be heading right over there AS SOON AS I post this. I embarrassed to admit how much time I spend on google every day looking things up about charts/symptoms/2ww ect.

I was teetering back and forth with symptom spotting as well, and was thinking this isn't going to be my month because when I get pregnant I break out so bad! And that is before I get a BFP, and so far no break out, so I don't think this is my month. Still hoping though! I will continue to symptom spot...it's like I always say...If you're gonna go swimming, you might as well get wet!! So I'm all in until the :witch: flies in!!!! WHOO HOO!! :wacko:
Oooh, this is going to be the best dark side ever :happydance: .

I started temping a couple of cycles before I got pg with my DS2. My chart for the cycle I got pg with him is incomplete. Don't remember why I stopped :shrug: . With DS1 I didn't know anything at all about temping, FAM, etc. We did the same as you guys, BD'd and hoped for the best! Happened the first month with him. Happened the first month with DS2 as well with sporadic BD. The fact that it hasn't been so easy really threw me this time and yes, I am indeed flipping out, stupid effing TWW :dohh: .

I also spend an embarrassing amount of time looking up TTC stuff, charts, etc. :blush: I can't help it! And I justify it to myself saying I'll stop when I'm good and knocked up. Well durh, of course I'll stop then, don't need to be all TTC obsessive when you're already preggo! :wacko: Strangely enough, all the looking stuff up helped me to keep the crazy in check for most of this cycle :haha: .

Hmm, if you are in fact preggers maybe it's a boy and you will have a breakout-free pregnancy? I'm super emotional, crying at everything, getting dizzy and crap, none of which happened with my boys. Maybe if I am this one is a girl?! Who the hell knows. I'll tell you what though, it's soooo much freer being all in after playing it safe all cycle! Let's go then :rain: .

I started temping a couple of cycles before I got pg with my DS2. My chart for the cycle I got pg with him is incomplete. Don't remember why I stopped :shrug: . With DS1 I didn't know anything at all about temping, FAM, etc. We did the same as you guys, BD'd and hoped for the best! Happened the first month with him. Happened the first month with DS2 as well with sporadic BD. The fact that it hasn't been so easy really threw me this time and yes, I am indeed flipping out, stupid effing TWW :dohh: .

I also spend an embarrassing amount of time looking up TTC stuff, charts, etc. :blush: I can't help it! And I justify it to myself saying I'll stop when I'm good and knocked up. Well durh, of course I'll stop then, don't need to be all TTC obsessive when you're already preggo! :wacko: Strangely enough, all the looking stuff up helped me to keep the crazy in check for most of this cycle :haha: .

Hmm, if you are in fact preggers maybe it's a boy and you will have a breakout-free pregnancy? I'm super emotional, crying at everything, getting dizzy and crap, none of which happened with my boys. Maybe if I am this one is a girl?! Who the hell knows. I'll tell you what though, it's soooo much freer being all in after playing it safe all cycle! Let's go then :rain: .

Hell yeah! Nothing wrong with being a little crazy! It's part of my charm. :)

I didn't even think about that though, maybe this would be a boy! Haha!! That would be pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what my temp will do in the morning....ARGH....there I go again...setting myself up for a sleepless night! :wacko:

Last night I laid in bed, thought about my temps, then thought about rearranging the girl's bedrooms, then thought about where I would put what, then back to temps, then on to symptoms, how should I rearrange my living room? Would I have to call the cable company and have them drill a hole in another wall to run the cable line? Should I buy a new bookshelf? If I move the girl's bunk bed, should I rearrange their wall decals too? AAAAHHHHH!!! ](*,) :wacko: :dohh:

I can't wait for it to end, and to just be frackin' pregnant already!!! Then I can relax!!....next to the toilet...or a trashcan...LOL

Just wanted to update and say my bbs are definitely hurting. They hurt when I put my arms down...so either I am crazy (quite possible), AF is nearing, or MAYBE...just maybe...pregnant. (knock on wood...don't want to ruin it!)

I am ok thanks. I just think to myself I'm glad it happened so soon and not later on. That's the way I'm thinking now so carrying on as normal. People go through ten times worse and people deal with chemical mc differently. For a week I was a mess but got straight back on the wagon nothing will stop us trying. Thank you and don't worry I love to hear other people's stories there is no need to feel that way. Bring it on bfp x x:happydance:

So happy for you bfp!!!!! Yesterday morning slight pink spotting on tissue after one wipe. No more spotting so far. Could this be implantation ???? Due for af on valentines days. Has sex everyday during ovulation and sex every two days since. Fingers crossed to join you bfp's out there :winkwink:

Hi I dont know what to think did a test yday with 3mu , slight line on frer
Iv attached pics one is tweaked- I was either 6-9 dpo due to confusion with opk
Whats you opinions?
Thank you and baby dust all xxx

Attachments

• attachment.jpg
    attachment.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 19
  • attachment.jpeg
    attachment.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 18

Hell yeah! Nothing wrong with being a little crazy! It's part of my charm. :)

I didn't even think about that though, maybe this would be a boy! Haha!! That would be pretty amazing. I can't wait to see what my temp will do in the morning....ARGH....there I go again...setting myself up for a sleepless night! :wacko:

Last night I laid in bed, thought about my temps, then thought about rearranging the girl's bedrooms, then thought about where I would put what, then back to temps, then on to symptoms, how should I rearrange my living room? Would I have to call the cable company and have them drill a hole in another wall to run the cable line? Should I buy a new bookshelf? If I move the girl's bunk bed, should I rearrange their wall decals too? AAAAHHHHH!!! ](*,) :wacko: :dohh:

I can't wait for it to end, and to just be frackin' pregnant already!!! Then I can relax!!....next to the toilet...or a trashcan...LOL
Yeeeesssss!!! :haha: It's horrid! If I'm not passed out by 9 pm (which has happened quite a few times this past week), I'm just freaking awake with too many thoughts zooming through my head. Up by 5 every morning too. AF due today but no sign of her just yet so I'm knocking on every tree, chair, piece of paper, whatever, I see today, ha! 15 DPO and I was going to take one more temp tomorrow and stop but I just don't think I can do it. But how can I not? Ugh!

Oh, and sore BB's sound very promising! Your chart is looking fantastic :thumbup: .

I am ok thanks. I just think to myself I'm glad it happened so soon and not later on. That's the way I'm thinking now so carrying on as normal. People go through ten times worse and people deal with chemical mc differently. For a week I was a mess but got straight back on the wagon nothing will stop us trying. Thank you and don't worry I love to hear other people's stories there is no need to feel that way. Bring it on bfp x x:happydance:
So glad you're feeling good! Got my FX that the spotting is a good sign of a babe getting good and cozy in there! I m/c'd at 10.5 weeks last November and I still think about my would've been due date, what could have happened, how far along I would have been, the actual act of the m/c, etc. randomly. It will be interesting to see how I handle a pregnancy now! I very much want another baby but I would be a filthy liar if I said I wasn't terrified. I want my usual sicko preggie symptoms by gawd! :wacko: We definitely all handle pregnancy and birth loss differently; rough stuff it is.

Hi I dont know what to think did a test yday with 3mu , slight line on frer
Iv attached pics one is tweaked- I was either 6-9 dpo due to confusion with opk
Whats you opinions?
Thank you and baby dust all xxx
Hmmm, I can't enlarge the pics so not totally positive about the second pic but the tweak I can definitely see a line on!

Whoop whoop!!! Nice temp again this morning! And to top it all off I was actually able to fall asleep last night within a half an hour, as opposed to an hour and a half! After I took my temp, I got straight up and went to the computer to see where it would put me. I keep wondering if my chart is going to go tri. Don't think so though, as it is getting so close to when AF should come now. Having a tri chart would be pretty damn cool :thumbup:!

Woke up today (again), and boobs are hurting pretty bad. I hope it isn't AF trying to fly in early though...but it seems awful early. I can even feel it when I just move my arms around. Pretty crazy! I wonder when I would be able to get a BFP since I have a shorter LP. I am going to test at 10dpo, so with AF due the next day you would think it would be positive if I am indeed pg. But then you have tests that say you can test 5 days early ect. but I don't see anything turning into a positive this early in the game! I even poas this morning, and it was definitely neg. It was a Wondfo. I didn't expect it to be positive, was just testing my theory.

I had a chemical back at the beginning of 2010, and it was a pretty hard thing to deal with. We wanted a baby very badly. We tried again though, and I was pregnant with a sticky bean 2 cycles later! :)

I won't lie though, I do worry about miscarriage a lot. I sometimes think that I am really pushing my odds by having so many healthy pregnancies, that sooner or later it is going to really end in tragedy, and get scared to even take the chance. BUT, here I am...pushing through it. I just try to rationalize my fear. I will say that once I am pg again this time though, I will worry pretty badly until AT LEAST 12 wks along.

Mind if i bark in.. new to this forum sites.. i am now 7 dpo and have a long wait ahead.. .af due on 20 Feb. Decided not to test unless i don't start af on 20 Feb.. hate hate hate waiting..

Hey ladies I need some help so I am currently ttc #1 and have had normal 30day cycles ever since I got my mirena out in November. Yesterday af was supposed to show and she hasn't yet. I took a test today and it was negative I also check my cm and position. My cm is white and thick and my cervix is very hard to reach and soft almost blends in with the walls. The only pregnancy symptoms I've had are cravings and headaches which headaches are normal for me. I need some advice what do you all think....

Ho hum, still waiting for ovulation to arrive. Getting jealous of all the ladies in the 2WW; I want to be there too :brat: :haha:

Once I'm pregnant I'm very chilled about it all, but trying to get pregnant makes me a psycho :blush:

Hey ladies I need some help so I am currently ttc #1 and have had normal 30day cycles ever since I got my mirena out in November. Yesterday af was supposed to show and she hasn't yet. I took a test today and it was negative I also check my cm and position. My cm is white and thick and my cervix is very hard to reach and soft almost blends in with the walls. The only pregnancy symptoms I've had are cravings and headaches which headaches are normal for me. I need some advice what do you all think....
Are you due your period yet? If not it might be early to test, so perhaps wait a few days before testing again. I'm not sue about the cravings TBH. Nothing can give you a definite answer other than a pregnancy test. good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->