FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

CONGRATS KLA85!!!!!! Great way to start the month!!!!!

I finally GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!!!!! After 3 attempts at it my body finally ovulated. Just when I had said "It's not going to happen this month". Luckily DH was in the mood frequently over the weekend LOL, because I really wasn't feeling it anymore after being so down. We dtd 5 straight days up until Tuesday, Tuesday was my O day just by chance ;) Hoping and praying this is it!!!! Heeeeere eggie eggie!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!

Big congrats KLA85!!! :happydance: Healthy, sticky, baby :dust: to you! Hope you have a happy, healthy, insufferably boring nine months :flower: .

Well, Can't believe I'm posting this... BFP:):) This was out 5th cycle TTC, used preseed for the first time (of course we'll never know if that had anything to do with the BFP, but it obviously didn't hurt!!)

As Promised, my symptoms were 10DPO - mild-moderate period like cramps (not enough to take advil, but enough to be annoying and noticeable). 11DPO - Sore nipples and slightly tender bbs (I've never in my life had soreness there at any time of my cycle, so this was definitely weird for me. 12DPO - soreness in bbs/nipples faded throughout the day and had twinges all day I had never felt before. Today is 13 DPO when I tested for the first time:)

Still shaking. Babydust to everyone else in this thread!!!

CONGRATS SWEETY! So very happy for you! H&H 9 MONTHS!!

CONGRATS KLA85!!!!!! Great way to start the month!!!!!

I finally GOT MY CROSSHAIRS!!!!! After 3 attempts at it my body finally ovulated. Just when I had said "It's not going to happen this month". Luckily DH was in the mood frequently over the weekend LOL, because I really wasn't feeling it anymore after being so down. We dtd 5 straight days up until Tuesday, Tuesday was my O day just by chance ;) Hoping and praying this is it!!!! Heeeeere eggie eggie!!!! Baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha!! Hoping you caught that egg chicka!! GL!!

:dance: :dance: :dance:

GOT MY POSITIVE OPK!! WHOO HOO!! 2WW HERE I COME LOL!!

it's too bad this thread got moved from where it was originally. I don't think a lot of the girls know where it went, which is why we aren't being updated much. I would love to know how everyone's testing goes this month!

it's too bad this thread got moved from where it was originally. I don't think a lot of the girls know where it went, which is why we aren't being updated much. I would love to know how everyone's testing goes this month!
Yeah, I would've been wondering where it went if I hadn't been subbed to it :) . 8 DPO here and really dreading test day lol.

Well- we are out. Aunt Fern showed up 8 days earlier than I thought... I think my body is still messed up from the miscarriage we had at the beginning of January... Back to Cycle Day 1... lol

Yeah, I would've been wondering where it went if I hadn't been subbed to it :) . 8 DPO here and really dreading test day lol.

Your chart is looking really good so far though. Great temp increase! :thumbup:

Well- we are out. Aunt Fern showed up 8 days earlier than I thought... I think my body is still messed up from the miscarriage we had at the beginning of January... Back to Cycle Day 1... lol

I'm sorry hun :hugs: I hope you get that egg this cycle!

Finally done bding! We did it daily for a week. I had 5 days of positive OPKs in a row! Soo annoying/stressful! I'm now in the 2 ww but officially testing on the 19th. I have a dr appointment so I am going to try and wait. Wish me luck!

Finally done bding! We did it daily for a week. I had 5 days of positive OPKs in a row! Soo annoying/stressful! I'm now in the 2 ww but officially testing on the 19th. I have a dr appointment so I am going to try and wait. Wish me luck!

GL AND FX!! I don't know if I could handle 5 days in a row of BD'ing! More power to ya, and definitely to your DH LOL!

Right, I tested this morning early as I have no idea what dpo I am, my cycles are all over the place and couldn't resist.

Extremely faint bfp :D
Don't put me down as one yet, going to see if it gets darker and waiting for better tests, but I'm quietly confident :)
Hope you're all good :)

I'm sad this thread was moved too!

Big Hugs to you Wilsmom, sorry the witch got you:(:hugs:

Fingers crossed the line gets darker maria!!!:happydance:

Right, I tested this morning early as I have no idea what dpo I am, my cycles are all over the place and couldn't resist.

Extremely faint bfp :D
Don't put me down as one yet, going to see if it gets darker and waiting for better tests, but I'm quietly confident :)
Hope you're all good :)

:dance: :dance: :dance: CONGRATS!!!

I'm sad this thread was moved too!

Big Hugs to you Wilsmom, sorry the witch got you:(:hugs:

Fingers crossed the line gets darker maria!!!:happydance:

Me too!! Especially when there were several others, but they are all still in the same spot!! :shrug:

Tested this morning, I know, lol it's a bit early, I'm 7dpo, does anyone have experience with the green handled pregnancy tests??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->