FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Tested yesterday night at 11 dpo before Hubbie and I left for the Superbowl party and :bfp:

We are so excited! Thanking the Lord every day for this blessing once again. I'll post a pic of my tests when I get home! :happydance:

I'm out witch came yesterday- 6 days early. :( Congrats to all you BFP's! Hoep everything goes well :hug:

Congrats Slimbrit! That's so exciting!!

Tested yesterday night at 11 dpo before Hubbie and I left for the Superbowl party and :bfp:

We are so excited! Thanking the Lord every day for this blessing once again. I'll post a pic of my tests when I get home! :happydance:

Oh wow!! So happy for you!!! Happy and Healthy 9 months hun!! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

CONGRATS TO YOU!!!! Hoping your bean is an extra sticky one!

I'm out witch came yesterday- 6 days early. :( Congrats to all you BFP's! Hoep everything goes well :hug:

So sorry Kate :( Next cycle!:hugs:

Tested this morning, I know, lol it's a bit early, I'm 7dpo, does anyone have experience with the green handled pregnancy tests??

I have used quite a few different tests, but none that had green on them. 7 dpo is pretty early....hopefully you'll have your :bfp: in a few days!!

Well- we are out. Aunt Fern showed up 8 days earlier than I thought... I think my body is still messed up from the miscarriage we had at the beginning of January... Back to Cycle Day 1... lol
Aw, so sorry Wilsmom :hug:.

it's too bad this thread got moved from where it was originally. I don't think a lot of the girls know where it went, which is why we aren't being updated much. I would love to know how everyone's testing goes this month!
Yeah, I would've been wondering where it went if I hadn't been subbed to it :) . 8 DPO here and really dreading test day lol.

Your chart is looking really good so far though. Great temp increase! :thumbup:
Thanks LoveSanrio! I'm trying so hard not to read too much into it! But I've got some other stuff going on that really makes me want to be hopeful here. Must.remain.chill...

Finally done bding! We did it daily for a week. I had 5 days of positive OPKs in a row! Soo annoying/stressful! I'm now in the 2 ww but officially testing on the 19th. I have a dr appointment so I am going to try and wait. Wish me luck!
Good luck! I hear you on the BD'ing lol.

Right, I tested this morning early as I have no idea what dpo I am, my cycles are all over the place and couldn't resist.

Extremely faint bfp :D
Don't put me down as one yet, going to see if it gets darker and waiting for better tests, but I'm quietly confident :)
Hope you're all good :)
That's wonderful news! Big congrats! :happydance:

Awesome! Another one! Will keep a lookout for your pics; congrats! :dance:

Aw, boooo! I'm sorry AF found you this cycle :hugs: .

I hope all of you with recent BFP's have a healthy, happy, unbelievably boring nine months! :dust: And for those of you moving on to the next cycle FX that November babies will abound!

Well- we are out. Aunt Fern showed up 8 days earlier than I thought... I think my body is still messed up from the miscarriage we had at the beginning of January... Back to Cycle Day 1... lol
Aw, so sorry Wilsmom :hug:.

it's too bad this thread got moved from where it was originally. I don't think a lot of the girls know where it went, which is why we aren't being updated much. I would love to know how everyone's testing goes this month!
Yeah, I would've been wondering where it went if I hadn't been subbed to it :) . 8 DPO here and really dreading test day lol.

Your chart is looking really good so far though. Great temp increase! :thumbup:
Thanks LoveSanrio! I'm trying so hard not to read too much into it! But I've got some other stuff going on that really makes me want to be hopeful here. Must.remain.chill...

Finally done bding! We did it daily for a week. I had 5 days of positive OPKs in a row! Soo annoying/stressful! I'm now in the 2 ww but officially testing on the 19th. I have a dr appointment so I am going to try and wait. Wish me luck!
Good luck! I hear you on the BD'ing lol.

Right, I tested this morning early as I have no idea what dpo I am, my cycles are all over the place and couldn't resist.

Extremely faint bfp :D
Don't put me down as one yet, going to see if it gets darker and waiting for better tests, but I'm quietly confident :)
Hope you're all good :)
That's wonderful news! Big congrats! :happydance:

Awesome! Another one! Will keep a lookout for your pics; congrats! :dance:

Aw, boooo! I'm sorry AF found you this cycle :hugs: .

I hope all of you with recent BFP's have a healthy, happy, unbelievably boring nine months! :dust: And for those of you moving on to the next cycle FX that November babies will abound!

Holy crap, woman! Your chart is blowing my frakkin mind! It is sooooo high up there!!! You should print that out and frame it LOL :haha:

Still got strong lines on my OPKs but not positive. Had a suspected positive yesterday morning at CD10, so DTD just in case. Hopefully that means I'm 1DPO today, but we shall see. Going to continue doing OPKs this month, since this would have been early for me to ovulate, so may be a "real" ovulation next week (in 4 days if I have a 28 day cycle, 7 days if it's a 34 day cycle). Hope not though, as OH would be on nights then, and the kids are up during the day so no time to DTD :/

Still got strong lines on my OPKs but not positive. Had a suspected positive yesterday morning at CD10, so DTD just in case. Hopefully that means I'm 1DPO today, but we shall see. Going to continue doing OPKs this month, since this would have been early for me to ovulate, so may be a "real" ovulation next week (in 4 days if I have a 28 day cycle, 7 days if it's a 34 day cycle). Hope not though, as OH would be on nights then, and the kids are up during the day so no time to DTD :/

It always sucks when DH has a crazy works schedule. My husband has one for sure. Some days he goes in at 6am and comes home at 7pm, and other days he goes in at 4pm, and get home between 5-6am. If one of the nights we need to BD falls on a night where he works very late, I have him wake me up when he comes home and to bed so that we can do the deed. I am sure he is tired, but he is a trooper about it! I never hear him complain! I am thankful for that.

We've always had weird shifts; he used to be a chef and I'd work during the day, so it'sa wonder we conceived our first. Then when we were TTC#2 #1 was sleeping in the same room as us (talk about mood-killer). But this is the hardest now, because I have his shifts to contend with, as well as my youngest who currently co-sleeps :shock: She spends the eveningin her cot in the other room, but then comes into our bed overnight. Last night we managed to DTD just in time; she woke up 2 mins after! :dohh:

We've always had weird shifts; he used to be a chef and I'd work during the day, so it'sa wonder we conceived our first. Then when we were TTC#2 #1 was sleeping in the same room as us (talk about mood-killer). But this is the hardest now, because I have his shifts to contend with, as well as my youngest who currently co-sleeps :shock: She spends the eveningin her cot in the other room, but then comes into our bed overnight. Last night we managed to DTD just in time; she woke up 2 mins after! :dohh:

My first DD slept with me for a good bit, so I know how that can be, but she just kinda ended up there as opposed to us actually planning to co-sleep. Somehow we managed to conceive the second DD, and when my belly got so big I was finally like "Okay I can't handle it anymore" LOL! After that I decided my bed was my bed, and all my kids have always slept in their own bed, in their own room.

As promised! This is Buddha (baby's nickname) showing his/her presence at 11 dpo!

Holy crap, woman! Your chart is blowing my frakkin mind! It is sooooo high up there!!! You should print that out and frame it LOL :haha:
:xmas13:

I've had the exact same thought about printing it lol. You're awesome Sanrio :happydance: .

SlimBrit: I can't see the pic either. Broken promises! :haha:

About co-sleeping: Yeah, DS2 still sleeps with us and DS1 likes to strongarm his way in sometimes too lol. Hoping that once we get DS2 his own big guy bed he'll be excited to sleep in their room most of the time. We'd still welcome cuddles and such but I don't think our bed has been kid free in almost 7 years :haha: .

Just to let you know after better lines yesterday my test this morning was negative, and I'm getting cramps :(

Bfn this am at 9dpo despite my faint bfp on a blue dye yesterday. Should know better than to have gotten my hopes up! Ugh ugh ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->