FEBRUARY TESTERS! COME GET THAT V-DAY POSITIVE! I'm feelin' lucky!

Just to let you know after better lines yesterday my test this morning was negative, and I'm getting cramps :(
I'm sorry :( .

Bfn this am at 9dpo despite my faint bfp on a blue dye yesterday. Should know better than to have gotten my hopes up! Ugh ugh ugh
I've heard some pretty awful stuff about how evil blue dye tests are. I've never tried one myself. You're only 9 DPO though and AF hasn't come calling. You're still in it!

Holy crap, woman! Your chart is blowing my frakkin mind! It is sooooo high up there!!! You should print that out and frame it LOL :haha:
:xmas13:

I've had the exact same thought about printing it lol. You're awesome Sanrio :happydance: .

SlimBrit: I can't see the pic either. Broken promises! :haha:

About co-sleeping: Yeah, DS2 still sleeps with us and DS1 likes to strongarm his way in sometimes too lol. Hoping that once we get DS2 his own big guy bed he'll be excited to sleep in their room most of the time. We'd still welcome cuddles and such but I don't think our bed has been kid free in almost 7 years :haha: .

Oh wow! 7 YEARS! You are a stronger woman than I LOL! Soon you are gonna have 3 of them in your bed hahaha!! So you have 2 little men in your life, are you holding out hope for a little lady? We have the 4 girls, so I would love to have a son. I told my husband that if we did end up having another girl I would be fine with that as well.... because I would adopt a little boy later in the future. Not sure how he feels about that, but I have always wanted to foster and possibly adopt anyhow, so why not?

Just to let you know after better lines yesterday my test this morning was negative, and I'm getting cramps :(

Awww hun, I'm sorry to hear that. Did you use the same type of test?

Bfn this am at 9dpo despite my faint bfp on a blue dye yesterday. Should know better than to have gotten my hopes up! Ugh ugh ugh

Those blue dye tests are awful!! Have you thought about testing with a pink dye?

Yeah, same test and also a clearblue digital. Both negative :(

Took a first response digi today....positive, dipped a first response 5 days sooner test in the same pee...negative. Thoughts

Took a first response digi today....positive, dipped a first response 5 days sooner test in the same pee...negative. Thoughts

Hopefully you are just on the edge of it being detectable. Test again tomorrow or the next day. False negatives are way more likely than false positives!!

I wouldn't think much of it just yet. Right now you are on the edge where some tests will be positive, some negative. It's very common. I say wait a few days, then test again. Soon you will get positives on all the tests I would imagine. :thumbup:

Holy crap, woman! Your chart is blowing my frakkin mind! It is sooooo high up there!!! You should print that out and frame it LOL :haha:

I've had the exact same thought about printing it lol. You're awesome Sanrio :happydance: .

About co-sleeping: Yeah, DS2 still sleeps with us and DS1 likes to strongarm his way in sometimes too lol. Hoping that once we get DS2 his own big guy bed he'll be excited to sleep in their room most of the time. We'd still welcome cuddles and such but I don't think our bed has been kid free in almost 7 years :haha: .

Oh wow! 7 YEARS! You are a stronger woman than I LOL! Soon you are gonna have 3 of them in your bed hahaha!! So you have 2 little men in your life, are you holding out hope for a little lady? We have the 4 girls, so I would love to have a son. I told my husband that if we did end up having another girl I would be fine with that as well.... because I would adopt a little boy later in the future. Not sure how he feels about that, but I have always wanted to foster and possibly adopt anyhow, so why not?
I know right?! :haha: I guess since that's how I grew up I'm not as phased by it :shrug: . I do have days where I'm just like "Ok, eeeeeeeverybody out!" lol You know, a little girl would be an exciting adventure! Such a different kind of bond there. But I'd love another little boy as well. They're just so full of fantastic :cloud9: even if they do come sailing through the air at me in various kung-fu styles lol! I've always wanted to foster and/or adopt as well. Hope your DH is on board with it!

I agree with these other ladies. Wait a bit and I'll bet they will all be positives soon. Keep us posted!

Aww, sorry AF came and found you :hug: .

12 DPO today. Teetering here :muaha: ...

I know right?! :haha: I guess since that's how I grew up I'm not as phased by it :shrug: . I do have days where I'm just like "Ok, eeeeeeeverybody out!" lol You know, a little girl would be an exciting adventure! Such a different kind of bond there. But I'd love another little boy as well. They're just so full of fantastic :cloud9: even if they do come sailing through the air at me in various kung-fu styles lol! I've always wanted to foster and/or adopt as well. Hope your DH is on board with it!

I agree with these other ladies. Wait a bit and I'll bet they will all be positives soon. Keep us posted!

Aww, sorry AF came and found you :hug: .

12 DPO today. Teetering here :muaha: ...

Your chart looks so awesome! I'm on pins and needles, waiting for you to test!!!

:bfp::bfp::bfp: For me!!!!!!

I KNEW IT WOULD BEEEEEE!!!!!!! I have been seeing your posts ect, and I was like "She is soooooo pregnant" LOL!!! I was RIGHT!!! CONGRATS!!! :happydance::happydance:

I can't believe it happened so fast after starting to chart!!!! I am sooooo grateful to the people who suggested charting to me instead of OPKs. I'm over the moon excited !!!! :)

Congrats crafty mama!!! So excited for you!!!!

congrats craftymama! Your chart looked great a few days ago :thumbup:

OPKs are driving me mad so this morning (on CD14 LOL) I started temping. I figured it would give me an extra clue as to what's going on, and if it doesn't help me this month (because I won't have much to use), and assuming I don't get pregnant yet, it all counts as practise for next month :thumbup:

Woohoo! That's awesome craftymama, congrats! :wohoo: I love seeing the BFP's :happydance: . I hope you have a healthy, happy, insanely boring nine months :flower: .

Your chart looks so awesome! I'm on pins and needles, waiting for you to test!!!
I hear you on the pins and needles, ha! I'm hoping beyond hope my chart/body isn't jerking me around. Late in the evening yesterday, about 9ish I think, I decided screw it, I'm going to pee on/in something just to see. Broke out a $ store test and BFN :dohh: . Not the best time of day or DPO for me to test but I was feeling soooo jittery! That was 12 DPO. Really bummed me out but this kind of thing happened with my DS2. Tested negative then three days later positive. I feel like AF is coming but that's also normal for me when pg. With my temps still being up I'm still trying to not get too discouraged. AF should be here by Sunday if she's going to show so FX! Aaarrrggghhh! I'm going :wacko: .

OPKs are driving me mad so this morning (on CD14 LOL) I started temping. I figured it would give me an extra clue as to what's going on, and if it doesn't help me this month (because I won't have much to use), and assuming I don't get pregnant yet, it all counts as practise for next month :thumbup:
Sounds like a plan Lara!

Lara, I started taking OPKs and never got a positive, I started temping at the same time on cycle day 9 after trying since May for a baby, so while it may not give you crosshairs it will still give YOU an idea of what your body is doing. If we decide to have any more children after this baby, I will most definitely go straight to temping! Good luck!!!!

Woohoo! That's awesome craftymama, congrats! :wohoo: I love seeing the BFP's :happydance: . I hope you have a healthy, happy, insanely boring nine months :flower: .

I hear you on the pins and needles, ha! I'm hoping beyond hope my chart/body isn't jerking me around. Late in the evening yesterday, about 9ish I think, I decided screw it, I'm going to pee on/in something just to see. Broke out a $ store test and BFN :dohh: . Not the best time of day or DPO for me to test but I was feeling soooo jittery! That was 12 DPO. Really bummed me out but this kind of thing happened with my DS2. Tested negative then three days later positive. I feel like AF is coming but that's also normal for me when pg. With my temps still being up I'm still trying to not get too discouraged. AF should be here by Sunday if she's going to show so FX! Aaarrrggghhh! I'm going :wacko: .

Sounds like a plan Lara!

Yeah, still early, especially if you know it is unlikely that you will test positive on this CD! I wouldn't give up just yet! :hugs: Your chart says differently for sure!

I had a temp dip this morning so I am a bit weirded out by it. I didn't get a solid night's sleep, but I figured that would make my temp RISE, not dip. So I really don't know what to think as of yet, and won't until tomorrow I guess. *sigh*.... I hope it's not a glimpse into what's to come..... :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->