**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

my phd dissertation supervisor has been really supportive. she knows that we are ttcing, and once she told me that her biggest achievement in her life was her daughter, not her books, publications or presentations. I was shocked to hear such things from her, because I have always seen her as a power woman. I am with her for the last 6 years and I only learned that she was a mother a few months ago :shrug:

Anyhow, I am supposed to give my last draft at the end of February. I hope I have a little bump during my public defense which should be in March or May. But hehe I am two chapters behind my schedule, obviously I am spending more time on TTC forums.

Congrats on your defense! Mine is still about a year out, but not waiting until then to ttc. I have lost TONS of productivity to these forums as well, at least we know we're in good company!!![/QUOTE]

We're lucky, in Australia we don't have a defense, we just hand in our thesis and give a presentaion, but no defense as such. And I agree this forum is a new form of procrastination for me :wacko: I was thinking before, at least if I get pg soon I won't need to be on the forum anymore, but then realised there is the pregancy forums as well...so don't think that will be the case! Luckly I'm too scared to go on this site when in the office in case someone will see so it's only distracting me at home

:hi: Tulip I was going to stay away from testing threads but as you do not have a journal I will follow this like you do :thumbup: :hugs:

Can you put me down for testing 14th February (AF due 4th but figure by then should know for sure!)

I am glad the doctor was very cooperative :hugs:

Ladies who OPK please help!

My cycle days range from 30-40days. AF finished 4 days ago (Thursday) I am currently cd8. Cp is high soft and open, no cm.

Took my first OPK on a whim (it's 10pm) and it looks positive to me? Am I reading it wrong? Can I ovulate this early???
What do you think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 15
Looks positive to me. You can technically ovulate the day after af ends. Is kinda strange though. Good luck

Put me down for the 1st! I'm currently about 4 or 5 dpo. I had some mild cramping down low above my pubic bone last night and then woke up this morning and nothing seems to taste right. I took my first sip of coffee and it tasted so weird that I checked to see if there was some food left on the cup that didn't come off when I did dishes. And my favorite cereal just doesn't taste right. It seems too early for symptoms, but I can't help noticing! Any thoughts?

There's no other time in your career when you have such a flexible timetable as in your PhD. Although I know if I do get pg it will make the writing up process harder, and hubby doesn't want me to be stressed so I'm not negatively affecting the baby. As you said before, there really is never a good time, we've just got to do the best we can when the time comes. Do you know when your testing this month?

I don't even get stressed anymore, even with the impending public defense. I can only do the best that I can do and have lucked out that even my slacker weeks are still not too shabby.

When I will test depends on whenever I ovulate. Still in limbo waiting for it to happen! Last cycle was my first tracking, and my ovulation was CD 20. That's this coming Friday - if that holds up, I'll test on Feb 4th. My body and my temps look like I could ovulate as early as tomorrow, in which case I'll test on the 1st. Honestly am an admitted POAS addict... will likely start testing by 9 DPO (31 Jan)... LOL... if not sooner!

We're lucky, in Australia we don't have a defense, we just hand in our thesis and give a presentaion, but no defense as such. And I agree this forum is a new form of procrastination for me :wacko: I was thinking before, at least if I get pg soon I won't need to be on the forum anymore, but then realised there is the pregancy forums as well...so don't think that will be the case! Luckly I'm too scared to go on this site when in the office in case someone will see so it's only distracting me at home

I'm also too scared to visit in my office, LOL! Probably better that way, keeps me focused on my real work - at least while I'm at work!

Hi ladies, just checking in. I know some of you are in the TWW. Hows that going? Im guessing Im about 4 or 5 dpo. Not feeling much of anything, so...just a waiting game. Lots of babydust and FX!

:hi: Tulip I was going to stay away from testing threads but as you do not have a journal I will follow this like you do :thumbup: :hugs:

Can you put me down for testing 14th February (AF due 4th but figure by then should know for sure!)

I am glad the doctor was very cooperative :hugs:

Hi hun glad to see you here...sure I ill put you down :hugs: GL lots of baby dust to you...thanks alot dear ..you're most wc any time :hugs::hugs::dust::dust::dust:

Hi everyone. I should be testing around the 17th if AF doesn't arrive. Will struggle to not POAS a few days early in the hope of getting a +ve for Valentine's Day! I am currently on CD9 of a 35 day cycle. FXd for everyone xxx

I think so this is positive (cd 15 ) TMI ALERT Today for the very first time I am having abundance of egg white very stretchy cm Idk what does it mean ?

Attachments

• SAM_1005.jpg
    SAM_1005.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 14
That is Definately a +ve (guessing your opks are blue mine are green) and the egg white is super fertile fluid (I have this too at the moment) so go grab that hubby and get to baby making :dust:

That is Definately a +ve (guessing your opks are blue mine are green) and the egg white is super fertile fluid (I have this too at the moment) so go grab that hubby and get to baby making :dust:

thanks hun yeah they are blue ones....yeah def gonna do that :haha::winkwink: GL to you hun :dust::dust::dust::dust: are you using OPK'S this cycle ?

I am I got an almost +ve at lunchtime today so I am waiting for DH to get home :haha:

Tulip ewcm means you are getting ready to O!!! Get to the bding!!!

I am I got an almost +ve at lunchtime today so I am waiting for DH to get home :haha:

thats really great hope you ill get yours + opk very soon...GL to you dear...I hope this ill be our month :dust::dust::dust::dust:

Could I get put down for a Feb 2nd test? The hubs and I have been trying since September, we bought a cbfm and this will be our first month on it so I have high hopes. Looks like we were getting to business too late in previous cycles, ha!

Put me down for 14th testing. Valentines day yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->