**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Dr always makes me bleed after a smear but it sometimes takes a couple of hours to descend :haha: nice! I can't wait to bd this month but not initiating anything until o!

So DH's sperm count came back normal, and now my doctor wants to do another Laparoscopic surgery. I really don't want another surgery, but if he thinks it needs to be done, then I guess I should do it.

So DH's sperm count came back normal, and now my doctor wants to do another Laparoscopic surgery. I really don't want another surgery, but if he thinks it needs to be done, then I guess I should do it.

Yay for DH's :spermy: that sucks about the surgery thought. As long as it gets you a baby right?

Babyrogers you were right, I had a HUGE drop in temp today and crosshairs have gone! Well how about you use the O fairy first and by the time you're done with her I'll be ready for her so you can send her my way!! :)

HW - we are so similar it's unreal!! My temps are all over the place, take a look. If you want you could add yours so we could compare. I'm doing the same, every second night at the moment and will probably step up to every day when I think O is near.

AmyRR there are a few folk here who are temping for the first time so you're not alone! :)

Catilonagirl - yay about the swimmers!! Good luck with the op xx

I am on the longest TWW ever! Had my first IUI this past Thursday also with my first cycle of Clomid and trigger shot. So anxious and nervous. Been TTC forever (over 2 years) but adding all this help to it makes it so much more nervewraking!! Hope everyone else is doing well!

How do I add my chart? I might give it a go when I get home from work. Had another spike in my temp today so will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow!!

Babyrogers you were right, I had a HUGE drop in temp today and crosshairs have gone! Well how about you use the O fairy first and by the time you're done with her I'll be ready for her so you can send her my way!! :)
Haha thanks, could definitely use her. And then I will send her over. Glad I could be right about something. :haha:

I am on the longest TWW ever! Had my first IUI this past Thursday also with my first cycle of Clomid and trigger shot. So anxious and nervous. Been TTC forever (over 2 years) but adding all this help to it makes it so much more nervewraking!! Hope everyone else is doing well!

I think that would make anyone anxious. Good luck :) fx :dust:

Yay for DH's :spermy: that sucks about the surgery thought. As long as it gets you a baby right?

Yeah I will do it again just for that reason, but I really hate them. Plus I am just scared I'll get some bad news. Its for this pain I constantly have in the lower abdomen. I had the surgery done for it last year, but was told nothing was wrong. My new gyno says everything should be fine, but after my DH's sperm count came back fine, he had another look at my charts. He says because of who performed my surgery last, I really should get another surgery done just to be sure. So I am just a bit worried is all.

Yeah I will do it again just for that reason, but I really hate them. Plus I am just scared I'll get some bad news. Its for this pain I constantly have in the lower abdomen. I had the surgery done for it last year, but was told nothing was wrong. My new gyno says everything should be fine, but after my DH's sperm count came back fine, he had another look at my charts. He says because of who performed my surgery last, I really should get another surgery done just to be sure. So I am just a bit worried is all.
Very understandable to be scared. Fx everything goes well for you and you get that BFP and stickybean soon

Hey Dolls & Tulip!

I am officially on Day 1 after taking Provera, and my first round of Clomid will commence in 4 days. So I am out for Feb testing and will only be testing 6 March on DH's birthday!

I am however very calm about it knowing that it doesn't always happen on the first Clomid round.

Tulip - I agree with Clandestine could be implant at 7dpo or because of the smear try not to worry I am sure it will have gone today :hugs: how are the temps?

Good luck ladies :dust: for catching eggies & BFPs

Latrying how long have u been ttc? This is our 11 month cycle so 1 more and then to docs. What does provera and clomid do? Does it lengthen ur lp? Fx it works first time for u!

I'm 10 days away from o'ing! Quite nice knowing that though, at least I can chill :coffee: how are u ladies who are tracking down o?

Babyrogers u r some kind of hero waiting out that cycle :hugs: would it be worth going to docs and seeing if they can bring af along so u can start another cycle?

Ajoylenum that must be so hard waiting that long and having to go through shots etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs: that it works this month :flower:

Hi today my temperature rise a lil bit but FF moved my ovulation day from cd 15 to cd 17:shrug: how are you Twag and
CladestineTX ? Whats about your temperatures?

Latrying how long have u been ttc? This is our 11 month cycle so 1 more and then to docs. What does provera and clomid do? Does it lengthen ur lp? Fx it works first time for u!

HEYA! Its our 4th going on 5th month. See I don't ovulate naturally each month, I also had endo last year feb and suffered with PCOS. Now all of that is clear but not ovulating. Provera brings your AF on, and Clomid ensures that you ovulate.

My doc at first also said only after a year of TTC without success does he prescribe meds, but due to my history and current ovulation issue he prescribed the meds to me. I am only on 50mg Clomid. If unsuccessful for 6 months he bumps it up to 100mg.

GL!!!! xxx

Hi today my temperature rise a lil bit but FF moved my ovulation day from cd 15 to cd 17:shrug: how are you Twag and
CladestineTX ? Whats about your temperatures?

Hi Tulip - how odd that FF moved your crosshairs - do you agree with it? I am going to take a look at your chart in a minute :wacko: Good that temp went up :thumbup: How about the brown spotting has that gone now?

AFM - temp went up a little :shrug:

Amyrr - don't panic my temps give false indication of o'ing by going up and down like yoyos! Last month it was convinced I'd o'd on cd14 but after a few days it wasn't I eventually o'd on cd20.

The estrogen rise that causes the temp dip, pre-O can be as much as a week in advance of it, so 4-5 days or more in advance of the positive OPK. "Normal" progression is temp dip, CM changes, +OPK, then O. Mine is actually more 8-9 days pre-O.
Thanks for the info girls. So I guess I have awhile to wait still for O :growlmad: This is my first month watching CM as well. Is it normal to get different types in one day. For example I had Sticky which turned to watery yesterday, but then it was back to dry this morning and now I think its watery again! Is this normal? I thought it was meant to stay the same kind for awhile.

Having looked at your chart Tulip I would still say you O on cd15 :shrug:

I'm 10 days away from o'ing! Quite nice knowing that though, at least I can chill :coffee: how are u ladies who are tracking down o?

Babyrogers u r some kind of hero waiting out that cycle :hugs: would it be worth going to docs and seeing if they can bring af along so u can start another cycle?

Ajoylenum that must be so hard waiting that long and having to go through shots etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs: that it works this month :flower:

Haha thanks. I am so busy with moving and I hate going to the doctor lol but if I don't o after I get settled into the new place then I'll probably go. I know it's normal post-pill to not have a period for a couple months and I know my doctor will tell me that. I don't know if she'll give me anything. Maybe if I specifically ask for it. But if I still haven't ovulated/started a new cycle in a couple weeks I might just have to. :hugs: thanks for the support. I think I would be lost and impatient without this site

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->