**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Having looked at your chart Tulip I would still say you O on cd15 :shrug:

Yes I think the same because I got + opk and high on cbfm on cd 15 while got two peaks on cd 16 and 17 now crosshairs are on cd 17 which was second peak idk why ff changed that?brown spotting is almost gone . Twag your chart looks very promising I pray that very soon you ill get your Bfp Fx.:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yes I think the same because I got + opk and high on cbfm on cd 15 while got two peaks on cd 16 and 17 now crosshairs are on cd 17 which was second peak idk why ff changed that?brown spotting is almost gone . Twag your chart looks very promising I pray that very soon you ill get your Bfp Fx.:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Yeah I think FF is wrong on this occasion (sure it isn't the 1st time) will be interesting to see what Clandestine thinks :thumbup: but I would be tempted to override and put it back to CD15 myself :shrug:

Thanks to me it just looks charty :wacko:

Lots of :dust: that we get our BFP's soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

Latrying how long have u been ttc? This is our 11 month cycle so 1 more and then to docs. What does provera and clomid do? Does it lengthen ur lp? Fx it works first time for u!

I'm 10 days away from o'ing! Quite nice knowing that though, at least I can chill :coffee: how are u ladies who are tracking down o?

Babyrogers u r some kind of hero waiting out that cycle :hugs: would it be worth going to docs and seeing if they can bring af along so u can start another cycle?

Ajoylenum that must be so hard waiting that long and having to go through shots etc. :hugs::hugs::hugs: that it works this month :flower:

Haha thanks. I am so busy with moving and I hate going to the doctor lol but if I don't o after I get settled into the new place then I'll probably go. I know it's normal post-pill to not have a period for a couple months and I know my doctor will tell me that. I don't know if she'll give me anything. Maybe if I specifically ask for it. But if I still haven't ovulated/started a new cycle in a couple weeks I might just have to. :hugs: thanks for the support. I think I would be lost and impatient without this site

i would at least call the doctor once you get to 60 days and see what the MD says? i was gonna wait that long, but the girls at work convinced me to call at 43 days..prescribed provera straightaway for 5 days..still waiting for period now though, had speckles of orange mucus, so i thought "ok it's coming tmw...then tmw...then tmw.." still waiting for "tmw" ~lol~ good luck!

First response pregnancy tests are buy one get one free in Superdrug!!! Might be useful!! X

Really??? Oh so tempting but I am not tempting fate :nope: my BFP will be worth the money when it comes :thumbup:

I am a solid NON POAS early TTCer here :shrug: hate BFNs

Hi today my temperature rise a lil bit but FF moved my ovulation day from cd 15 to cd 17:shrug: how are you Twag and
CladestineTX ? Whats about your temperatures?

Temp up a little higher today, but I don't think enough to consider it triphasic. Have allergies kicking my butt, read enough to be convinced Claritin is safe to take, as cannot do work like this!

Amyrr - don't panic my temps give false indication of o'ing by going up and down like yoyos! Last month it was convinced I'd o'd on cd14 but after a few days it wasn't I eventually o'd on cd20.

The estrogen rise that causes the temp dip, pre-O can be as much as a week in advance of it, so 4-5 days or more in advance of the positive OPK. "Normal" progression is temp dip, CM changes, +OPK, then O. Mine is actually more 8-9 days pre-O.
Thanks for the info girls. So I guess I have awhile to wait still for O :growlmad: This is my first month watching CM as well. Is it normal to get different types in one day. For example I had Sticky which turned to watery yesterday, but then it was back to dry this morning and now I think its watery again! Is this normal? I thought it was meant to stay the same kind for awhile.

It is normal to get more than one type of CM for the day. FF recommends recording only the most fertile type for a given day - e.g. yesterday, you had sticky and watery, so you should record watery only.

Yeah I think FF is wrong on this occasion (sure it isn't the 1st time) will be interesting to see what Clandestine thinks :thumbup: but I would be tempted to override and put it back to CD15 myself :shrug:

Thanks to me it just looks charty :wacko:

Lots of :dust: that we get our BFP's soon :dust: :dust: :dust:

My 2-cents is to discard your three temps during menses. I think your progesterone drops slowly after your LP, so your temps were still higher during the three days of your period. I'd bet that discarding those will move your crosshairs back to CD 15, which I agree with Twag is your actual O-date.

LOL... AFM... still tired, now thinking it's just allergy-related. Having crazy seasonal allergies due to crazy weather - nearly in the 80s! My in-laws are still the same. FIL will require additional visits in hospital as MIL can't go see him on her own and due to his age and the meds he's on, it's been recommended we see him as much as possible. It's hard, but we think we can get up there every night after dinner. CD 7-8 (think my O-date is debatable) and will hopefully know whether this cycle worked out for us or not in the next 2-3 days. FX my witch is on vacation already!

Temps still high.. I MAY allow myself to start testing on Saturday. I would be 9dpo, AF is is predicted to come Sunday (10dpo), hoping she doesn't show herself!! I'm not reading into any "symptoms" this time around, since then I start to notice EVERYTHING my body does and get hopeful.

Chart is looking good Clandestine :thumbup:

So I got a prediction from Gail and she said I will get my BFP in March 2013 :thumbup: ideally I would like one Feb but March will do if it has too :haha:

Good luck with the testing :dust: your temps are nice & high :thumbup:

@Twag - I read your prediction this morning, I hope she's right, even if it means waiting another month!

AFM... I can't even get excited about my temp rise this morning, it's still completely normal for me at this point in my cycle. I'll just have to see how things look by Friday or Saturday, even with the big temp dip a few days ago. Just waiting it out at this point.

Thanks Clandestine obviously I would prefer a BFP this cycle but I can wait one more if not :thumbup:

When is AF due Clandestine? I really hope she stays away :dust:

Thanks Clandestine obviously I would prefer a BFP this cycle but I can wait one more if not :thumbup:

When is AF due Clandestine? I really hope she stays away :dust:

We would all prefer a BFP this cycle! You are not alone!!!

The witch is due to arrive Friday (CD 27, 10-11 DPO) or Saturday (CD 28, 11-12 DPO), FF is saying Friday at this point. My LP is only 10 days (only tracked one cycle before now) and usually runs 27-28 days (for two of three previous cycles), except the most recent one that was 30 days, but ovulated on CD 20.

And that's why I just can't get too excited right now, by the average time it takes to get a BFP (11.8 days), I'm already due for a new cycle to start. And I test early, just in case, and no shock... nothing but BFNs so far.

How do I add my chart? I might give it a go when I get home from work. Had another spike in my temp today so will be interesting to see what happens tomorrow!!

If you go to your FF account and go to 'sharing'. There should be a link saying 'get code' and then you copy the code that says it's for message boards. I think it's the bbCode then go onto your 'userCP' on here and down the left of the screen you will see 'edit signature'. Just paste your code into that and it should work. Hope that helps.

Looks like FF is playing games with a few of us this month! My cross hairs are back :( still refusing to believe them though! My temps are all over the place! FXd for everyone xx

Still waiting to 'O'.... Blah I don't know which is worse the tww for o or the tww to test! Hoping that either way it goes by fast so I can get on with it! Would love a glass of wine but I have been working my butt off this month to not drink caffiene, alcohol, or eat junk food.

Clandestine fx the evil :witch: does not show :hugs: mine can show up anywhere from Saturday 11dpo to Monday 14dpo as that is the latest she has shown recently :wacko: we will see - I will be disappointed but kinda expecting it tbh

Good luck ladies waiting to O I have to say that is the worst bit for me is it isn't it bah annoying bodies :dust:

I took a screen shot, got home really late from work and just crashed out on the lounge.
Fx'd m temp keeps rising and ill get confirmation of an o!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 5
Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all that :witch: got me this morning. But the good news is that this was my first month off BC and I had no idea what to expect cycle wise....29 days this month. So, no BFP, but Ive got a little more info to work with and FX everything keeps working properly. :dust: to all of you and Ill be stalking for your BFPs!!!

Hi ladies, just wanted to update you all that :witch: got me this morning. But the good news is that this was my first month off BC and I had no idea what to expect cycle wise....29 days this month. So, no BFP, but Ive got a little more info to work with and FX everything keeps working properly. :dust: to all of you and Ill be stalking for your BFPs!!!

Sorry the :witch: got you! You have an awesome attitude though! Hope you get your BFP soon :hugs:

Sorry to hear! Fx'd for next cycle. Keep up the amazing positive attitude :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->