**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Hi everyone! I'm *very* new to this site, but I'm asking that you add me to the February testers. I'm going to try to hold out until Feb 6-8 to test. I tend to be a POAS addict though so I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out until then.

A little background- My husband and I have been married for 10 years in December. We two boys 9 and 2. We decided last May that we wanted to try for one more. I got pregnant in August, but lost it a week later. (chemical). Since then, we have had no luck. This month I bought First Response Ovulation predictor kits and based on those (and those only- I don't temp because I'm an RN and work night shift) I ovulated some time this past weekend. My husband and I BD'd on Friday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night. And TBH, we too tired to BD on Monday. I'm hoping this is our month. I honestly don't know how people go through this each and every month. Even though we haven't been TTC for as long as other couples, I find myself losing a little bit of sanity every month. I have talked to my GYN and she seems to think we are doing everything right... and to just be patient. Ugh, easier said then done.

GL:thumbup: and WC:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Well I am starting to spot today.... Negative OPK as well... I took it as negative because the test line was very faint... But I have done some research and because the first month of Fertibella has progesterone in it some women started their AF the first week of taking it.

Sorry I am confused so this may sound really stupid so you are getting AF before you have O? or have you O already and you think AF is coming early? My confusion is because you said you are using OPKs :shrug:

Yes my AF was on 1/13-1/21 I began taking this supplemet on 1/24 and now it seems that my AF is starting again.

That sounds very positive clandestine! Fx for u!

How come last ttc until may June hockey wife? Is that because ur dh has hockey season? Fx this is the month for u.

How's the move babyrogers (as we won't talk about o'ing!!) hope ur all settled in?

Haha thanks. We got everything out today. Have to go back tomorrow and clean and get rid of the recycling and garbage. Mils place isn't too bad so far except.... No door but her dad just died so I will forgive her for not running out and buying a new door. How are you doing?

Well I am starting to spot today.... Negative OPK as well... I took it as negative because the test line was very faint... But I have done some research and because the first month of Fertibella has progesterone in it some women started their AF the first week of taking it.

Sorry I am confused so this may sound really stupid so you are getting AF before you have O? or have you O already and you think AF is coming early? My confusion is because you said you are using OPKs :shrug:

Yes my AF was on 1/13-1/21 I began taking this supplemet on 1/24 and now it seems that my AF is starting again.

Oh ok that is weird :wacko: but then some people do spot before O so it may not end up being full blown AF :shrug: Clandestine I think spots before O :shrug:

GL :dust:

I spot an average of 8 DAYS before O. Totally f**ked up our timing the first few months, because I had read all this business about O-spotting. Mine is from the estrogen rise, before the LH surge... and I don't actually get a "surge" either, just a gradual increase over the week after the spotting. If it weren't for temps, I'd swear I didn't O at all!

Tulip & Twag, charts look awesome - I see what you both mean about it being consistent with your other charts.

My LP looks like it's been turned into an etch-a-sketch. Hoping temp dip this morning was from having the heat off in the house and the outside temps dropping (my house was 63F when I woke up) and possible open-mouth sleeping due to allergies/ stuffed up nose. Metallic taste is not as strong, boobs are quite sore, and cramping has gotten worse, still feel like I got hit by a truck. Think the truck took my optimism and ran away with it. And HPT = BFN (no surprise at 8-9 DPO) and OPK much, much darker than yesterday, but still negative. And yes I know OPKs aren't awesome at predicting pregnancy before HPTs, but this is the only use for them I have, as they've failed to catch my surge (testing every six hours) for two cycles now. I'll just have to wait and see what happens tomorrow, new cycle not due until Fri/Sat...

:hi: Clandestine

9dpo could be implant though no?? try not to stress about it :hugs:

I have the worst lower back dull ache today which is far worse when I am sitting but I need to sit for my job :grr: sure AF is going to show but I have always felt that so no biggy really :shrug:

Trying not to stress. Upper back ache here, balances out my sore boobs! Just tired and desperate for a day off that's not coming soon! Hope your back lessens up, and that your witch stays away!

xandz..i'm a night shift nurse too..so i hear ya on that! welcome!
been getting this weird burning in my boobs..mostly the right one, will just come out of nowhere, so much so that i grab it..super professional.."sure i'll help you breastfeed..i'll grab my own as well"..good luck ladies!
also, finished my provera, and started taking the vitex..had some bleeding (super light, only noticed it when i had to pee, like bloody mucus [gross!]) overnight at work...so we'll see what is going on when i wake up from my nap..::yawn::

9dpo last cycle my temp was the EXACT same as my temp this morning at 9dpo weird right :wacko:

So this mornign I had spotting and a very faint line on my opk this morning. Is there a chance ovu is right around the corner?

Thanks Clandestine I hope that would be implantation dip for you Fx. Idk what Dpo I am ? Because FF made me really confused .

Tulip I still fully believe you are 9dpo the same as us and you O on cd15 :thumbup:

Tulip I still fully believe you are 9dpo the same as us and you O on cd15 :thumbup:

I think the same but when I look at chart it makes me really confuse:shrug: hey this severe backache is a good sign fx:happydance:

No looking at your chart I am sure you O cd15 it just didn;t like your dip you had because the temps after were higher but I still think it is 9dpo & cd15 - if makes you happier you can override FF :shrug: up to you I think I would

I dunno but ouchie to the back ache :grr:

No looking at your chart I am sure you O cd15 it just didn;t like your dip you had because the temps after were higher but I still think it is 9dpo & cd15 - if makes you happier you can override FF :shrug: up to you I think I would

I dunno but ouchie to the back ache :grr:

Tulip, I agree with Twag about your chart.

As for me, 7 days of very light spotting and counting -- 13 dpo -- with no AF. So confusing! It's like a rollercoaster. Oh no my period! Oh wait, maybe not! Oh no, my period! Wait, elevated temperatures! Oy.. The truth will come out by Fri., I'm sure.

Hoping those temps stay up Flannel :dust:

OMG this back ache is making me miserable I just want to stand up or walk around all the time as it helps! never had a dull ache this bad - hope it doesn't mean AF will be really mean :wacko:

Hoping those temps stay up Flannel :dust:

OMG this back ache is making me miserable I just want to stand up or walk around all the time as it helps! never had a dull ache this bad - hope it doesn't mean AF will be really mean :wacko:

Twag this is BFP backache its just playing around.:haha::winkwink:

Michaelap- hahaha. Your professionalism inspires me! :). So, you are an OB nurse? I am an Oncology nurse. I have been reading online about charting and there are plenty of websites that claim even off shifters can temp. I just don't see how. My sleep pattern is so screwy and I know it is important to take it at the same time. I realize It would be beneficial so I could thoroughly follow my cycle- I just do the best I can given our circumstances. That's why I tried the OPK's this month. So, what's up with the boob pain? Hormones? How long have you been ttc? Hope you enjoyed your nap. I'll be sleeping in a bit. I work tonight.- yay. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->