**FeBrUaRy TeStInG tHrEaD** 7 BFP'S

Still waiting to 'O'.... Blah I don't know which is worse the tww for o or the tww to test! Hoping that either way it goes by fast so I can get on with it! Would love a glass of wine but I have been working my butt off this month to not drink caffiene, alcohol, or eat junk food.

Haha definitely waiting to o. At least for me 2 weeks is nothing compared to 8 weeks waiting to o. I'm also off alcohol and trying to lower caffeine and junk food but with moving its a little difficult

Here I am so busy tracking when I'm going to O - Was upstairs doing an opk test tonight when DH called me down in a panic shouting there was something wrong with the puppy! Turns out she beat me to it when it comes to the big O!!

My little girl's all grown up :( I've got a feeling the next few weeks are going to be fun and games!! At least I can empathise with how she's feeling though :) xx

Mammy- hopefully a solid O will show itself for you! Our puppy has started humping everything! (A boy)

I'm desperately trying NOT to symptom-spot and I've successfully managed to ignore the sore/tender/ sensitive boobs, fatigue, and cramping, etc. Even my temp plummet a few days ago didn't rock my world... but, today... cannot get metallic taste out of my mouth. And every non-pregnant explanation doesn't apply... making myself CRAZY with Dr. Google!

Desperately hoping I o'd CD15 and not CD13. Feeling like luck is not on our side this month. Our last month of trying until May/June

Temp rise is good Clandestine :thumbup: great about the metallic taste, I got that last cycle but then AF got me 5 days late (thinking maybe a chemical) FX

:dust: ladies :dust:

That sounds very positive clandestine! Fx for u!

How come last ttc until may June hockey wife? Is that because ur dh has hockey season? Fx this is the month for u.

How's the move babyrogers (as we won't talk about o'ing!!) hope ur all settled in?

Hi! Can I join in? I'll be testing the 15th! I'm new here and ttc #3. Thanks!

That sounds very positive clandestine! Fx for u!

How come last ttc until may June hockey wife? Is that because ur dh has hockey season? Fx this is the month for u.

How's the move babyrogers (as we won't talk about o'ing!!) hope ur all settled in?

We are supposed to be going to visit his family in the USA in dec/jan. we could (barely) manage travelling with a month/2month old but anything younger would definitely not be doable and I wouldn't be allowed to fly in the last trimester. Anything after may/June would then work out fine....mind you we will just go back to ntnp and if it happened then we wouldn't be flying anywhere

Temp rise is good Clandestine :thumbup: great about the metallic taste, I got that last cycle but then AF got me 5 days late (thinking maybe a chemical) FX

:dust: ladies :dust:

Twag your chart is looking great FX. Clandestine Its a good sign FX :happydance::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Tulip your chart is looking great look at that temp rise :thumbup: :dust: & FX

Twag now I have a look at my previous chart there was also a rise almost at same stage but then got af :(

Do not lose hope yet Tulip just because you got a rise last cycle and then AF come does not mean your temp rise today will end the same way for a BFP your temp needs to stay up so the fact that it is up is good ok :hugs:

Well I am starting to spot today.... Negative OPK as well... I took it as negative because the test line was very faint... But I have done some research and because the first month of Fertibella has progesterone in it some women started their AF the first week of taking it.

Well I am starting to spot today.... Negative OPK as well... I took it as negative because the test line was very faint... But I have done some research and because the first month of Fertibella has progesterone in it some women started their AF the first week of taking it.

Sorry I am confused so this may sound really stupid so you are getting AF before you have O? or have you O already and you think AF is coming early? My confusion is because you said you are using OPKs :shrug:

Hi everyone! I'm *very* new to this site, but I'm asking that you add me to the February testers. I'm going to try to hold out until Feb 6-8 to test. I tend to be a POAS addict though so I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out until then.

A little background- My husband and I have been married for 10 years in December. We two boys 9 and 2. We decided last May that we wanted to try for one more. I got pregnant in August, but lost it a week later. (chemical). Since then, we have had no luck. This month I bought First Response Ovulation predictor kits and based on those (and those only- I don't temp because I'm an RN and work night shift) I ovulated some time this past weekend. My husband and I BD'd on Friday night, Sunday morning, Sunday night. And TBH, we too tired to BD on Monday. I'm hoping this is our month. I honestly don't know how people go through this each and every month. Even though we haven't been TTC for as long as other couples, I find myself losing a little bit of sanity every month. I have talked to my GYN and she seems to think we are doing everything right... and to just be patient. Ugh, easier said then done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->